It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin quits again, leaves behind crowd of supporters without signing books...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

Originally posted by 65knowsbest
not being an american but having full access to the mainstream us media Im absolutely stunned at the fear the left wings have over sarah.....by the way they should because she will be the first woman president

Yes she will... President of Only in Her Headistan

I heard Only in Her Headistan is invading la la land over oil reserves but they are saying it's because la la land has wmd's and is promoting ompa loompa terrorists.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
didnt palins underage daughter have unprotected sex? does palin talk about that in her book too? im guessing not lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Yup, my contract specifically states that I must complete all work assigned. There is no maximum number of hours allocated, and I take work home to complete. That's life for a lot of people. Maybe I should write a book and then blow off the people who are kind enough to want to buy a copy?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
didnt palins underage daughter have unprotected sex? does palin talk about that in her book too? im guessing not lol.

That is an ignorant statement. Although it's very much in line with the formless bashing instigated by this thread. Hit and run posts with no logic. Perhaps Palin does discuss family problems. What family has smooth sailing on all fronts? Children have been having unprotected sex from the beginning of time. That does not mean that parents should not warn against it or oppose premarital sex if that's their thinking. I suspect if the young Ms Palin knew then what she knows now she would have acted differently. This living thing will kill you.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
palin is not about committing, she is about making as much money as possible with the smallest amount of effort. she'll fold and go away as soon as the money wears out. she's just a blip on the screen of politics, and she knows it, as well as the republicans know it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by labyrinth101
reply to post by Hemisphere

Yup, my contract specifically states that I must complete all work assigned. There is no maximum number of hours allocated, and I take work home to complete. That's life for a lot of people. Maybe I should write a book and then blow off the people who are kind enough to want to buy a copy?

Like I said friend, get back to work and off the Internet. Too bad you didn't read the contract first. It's a life you've chosen, enjoy! Don't bother with the book, you've got a lot of unending work to do. This is how you blow off posers.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
[edit on 11/22/2009 by dashar]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Originally posted by virricocha

You know whats funny?

You can replace every part of what you just said about Palin, and insert Obama and Biden, and it rings just as true if not more so. (Especially Biden)

All the hate spewed on Palin for allegedly being unintelligent and so on, it makes me want to bash my head against the wall when they ignore the flubs and idiocy of Obama and Biden. Where is Biden anyways? You want stupidity? Look at who is sitting in the White House today. Makes Palin look 100x better than the Three Stooges we have now (ie Obama, Biden, Pelosi). Explain why Obama needs to have a teleprompter feeding him every word? Palin stupid? Ever heard Obama without his teleprompter?

I say this because the sheer ignorance and blind devotion to our "dear leader" and the blind hatred of anyone who poses a threat to "Him" is really going bonkers. It gets more and more insane every day. And the thing is, some people are just too damn blinded by the gilded shine of Obama, that they fail to see what he really is. Palin may not be 100% perfect, and no one can be really, but dont be so ready to dog pile on her, without first looking at whats going on in the WH and whos doing the flubs now.

Palin isnt running, and yet it seems every lefty is trying desperately to destroy her. Why? Fear? Fear she may topple the "Anointed One"? Well heck, he is doing a good job of doing it himself, he doesnt need anyone else to do it for him, only those that are willing to catch him on it and report it objectively.

Lay off the woman. People make fun of her followers and fans and think they are brainwashed and so on, well hell, what was happening three years ago? ("Hope! Change we can believe in!" ....... ring any bells?) My my, how fast do we forget history.

The fact remains, the left is so madly in love with their leader, and anyone who can be a threat to him MUST BE DESTROYED. try and prove this isnt so. Palin is only one name in the left's "Enemy List". There are many more.

About that head bash thing.....feel free:

I am not an Obama/Biden man BUT compare their educational backgrounds:

PALIN
Palin attended Hawaii Pacific College in Hilo, Hawaii, in 1982 for a semester, where she majored in Business Administration, and transferred in 1983 to North Idaho College for the 1983-1984 school year. After winning a scholarship, she transferred to Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska for one term before transferring back to the University of Idaho the following year where she finished out her college education and received a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho in 1987, where she also minored in political science.

BIDEN
In 1961, Biden graduated from Archmere Academy in Claymont, Delaware[3 and, in 1965, from the University of Delaware in Newark,[5] where he double-majored in history and political science.[3] He went on to receive his J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968, and was admitted to the Delaware Bar in 1969.

OBAMA
After graduating high school from Punahou School in Hawaii, Barack Obama attended Occidental College for two years, then got his B.A. from Columbia University. He later got his law degree from Harvard Law School (where he became the Harvard Law Review's first african american person president), graduating magna cum laude. Obama was also a lecturer of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.

Simple fact fail my friend.
The inarticulate one has a fifth rate degree cobbled together over 4 institutions and was of no distinction.
She can not put together a coherent argument on any subject.
Look and listen and you may just awake.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by virricocha

I think that it's abundantly clear that exGov. Palin supporters could care less about education or academic pursuits in general. All they care about is that she is "Mavrikie" and Hot.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

All they care about is that she is "Mavrikie" and Hot.

You betcha !

Oh,and she does get them riled up

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join