It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes a demon a demon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea? Please share your thoughts on what your version of a demon is.

What I think is this:

Someone on purpose acting as a lost soul come into a world not there's that they hold further back ago power over, is a demon. Anyway, it's like this, that someone takes on this world's human body their self with less control in doing so on purpose, but are not actually of it. Then that is how they become what is called a demon. It's someone not of a particular realm they come inner for a time to see how it goes. So demons are made up of persons from another realm with things of this world. At the end of being this world's human body the person gone back to their realm is no longer a demon. And this is why demons dont go to hell. What does go to hell are helliens. Helliens are made out of evil doings, is why.

I, myself, am a demon for the time being since I am not of this world's trashy source. And I am aware of helliens out there that do evil things and are hellbound how this realm makes it so. I have certain insight over this realm by the way. But hey, that's just what I think about myself in this world. Mind me asking what do you think of your self and your standing in this world? What are you? Are you of this realm's source? Innerly speaking, we are each aliens to each other. But each hellien is a mix of evil aliens together working as one. They are the bad trash of the world is how come they are a mix like so in how they are.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Hmm.. I would (Ass)u(me) that you are one of the Lower Ones. Of course that is just a Humble Man's Opinion. Perhaps You could learn more of Humanity to Become a Part of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Whoa, cool!

Do you have horns, pyrokinesis abilities and do you listen to death metal?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

Though Upon Seconds thought, that would Make you what you yourself have Termed a 'Hellion'. So perhaps you are of The Higher ones. Either way I am more than happy to Share a Conversation with you.

Good Fortunes to You and Urs,
Jacob

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

I, myself, am a demon..

Okay, I'll bite.

What makes you think you are a demon?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by Tormentations

I, myself, am a demon..

Okay, I'll bite.

What makes you think you are a demon?

Do I not wear this evil stuff called human body? Though it is not my true source. And that makes me a demon temporarily.

I put myself here as a lost soul trying to find my way, but my way hits me instead when good and ready. So now I know what I am being. A demon.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I suppose what would Make 1 a 'Demon' as Known to Most Men is his Actions. As n What he Chooses to do. If you do what 1 can to make other 1's Happy, then You would be Called an 'Angel'. Of course, that is MY most Humble Opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Imagine a pitbull the size of a horse, doesnt have anything to lose, add a cocktail of PCP, the strongest bodybuildng HGH out there(get the roid rage goin on), throw in some meth.,,Throw in some supernatural magic.

Ya got yourself one simple class of demon. Probably the least dangerous kind.

Thats not counting being badgered and put in a corner for a period of time to get the psychopathic characteristics produced.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Thats not counting being badgered and put in a corner for a period of time to get the psychopathic characteristics produced.

Yep, abusing people like that is definitely a bad idea.

Some of them are pretty strong-willed though, they just go on a nice long vacation and get better again

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I can only understand about 13% of the posts and their contents in this thread.

Seems like osmeone is claiming to be a demon, but not a demon of hell? Is the OP trying to say that demons are really people?

Some of the replies are impossible to decipher either. We have one poster who seems to understand exactly what the OP is trying to say, but he/she makes just as little sense and capitalizes random words in their posts.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
my understanding of a demon is that essentialy it is a spirit or supernatural creature/being that has ill intentions towards and preys apon people.

but not a demon of hell

demons are not solely scourced from hell as demons apear through mythology long before the christian envisionment of hell.

it is more of a discription of wheither or not you should be wary of it as the are seen to be more hosstile and have hidden agendas compare to a disgruntled ghost.

an example is that some fairies in myth are refered to be demons or demonic in nature becuase of their motives and actions.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by RokNinja]

top topics

join