It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexander McQueen Fashion Show - a glimpse into another world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

Loved it,

Wouldn't wear it, but love the creativity,

I think the shoes are hooves.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

You know............ if they'd REALLY have wanted to make an impact, they'd have had all the models with shaven heads.

That's the style I sport, and thus I think it's good for everyone, esPECially those that are vying for an out-of-paradigm shift.

Not everyone has a smooth and nonlumpy head like me.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
my hair is thick and full, but i dig away at my skull and 'tis all scabby and bumpy now. maybe that gross, but it's true /bleh

maybe i'm getting ready for the re-connect back to the mothership

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Mathius]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Are you people real? This thread has been posted under Aliens and UFOs and your discussing fashion and hairstyles? Im getting really sick of reading this crap.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I like my aliens to show a little more skin.

I'm not into the fashion scene either so I have no idea what they were going for there, they certainly looked strange though.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

Crazy stuff.
I watched it like I watch Nascar, waiting for one of those underfed dearies to take a tumble.
Alas I was disappointed, so I am now convinced that they are human/alien hybrids since they can put their dogs into those freaky kicks.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by raybies
Are you people real? This thread has been posted under Aliens and UFOs and your discussing fashion and hairstyles? Im getting really sick of reading this crap.

yeah sorry went off track there for a moment.

the more i rewatch particular parts of those vids, the more i'm convinced those are aliens or hybrids.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

If you can guarantee they're genuine females, there's this simple test I'll do on them all to ascertain if their alien...

[edit on 20-11-2009 by reject]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
oh no doubt they are female, too skinny for my liking though.

they are strangely beautiful, and strangely scary at the same time.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Boy you can sure tell you guys know nothing about fashion...so this year it's 'alien influence' perhaps next year it'll be the 'schoolgirl look' oh, wait, they already had that.....

Anyhow,whatever the current look is, is because it attracts ATTENTION, which is what fashion is all about........make you turn your head to look, and hopefully buy these clothes!!

Years ago some put forth the theory (unrelated to this, but still cool) that fashion begins in the streets, and that what the hookers in NYC are wearing now, the American woman will be wearing in 5 years..or at least a version thereof..........

I love this site but get a little tired of the way over the top conspiracy mentality that's seen in everything that goes on in this crazy world!!

Just my opinion!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Lol thread sorry I could not resist.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by korats
Lol thread sorry I could not resist.

if a comment is neither useful nor creative, why bother?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Mathius]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Bc posting fashion show and relating it to possible Disclosure is just plain funny to hear.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's not just us lot who think it's odd...have you heard the name of the collection?!?!

check it out:

Plato's Atlantis

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Can somebody please circle the UFO or alien in the video so I can stop laughing at this thread? Seriously my sides are starting to hurt.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Just runway models from what I could tell. Didn't realize this thread was older, and without looking at the video title, wondered how Alexander McQueen was doing a Fall/Winter 2010/2011 since he passed away a month ago today.

Alexander McQueen always had quirky style and shows, think Lady Gaga. While I'll miss his designs, I don't believe he was an alien or pushing an alien agenda, fashion shows usually are a bit odd which makes them all the more sensational.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join