It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Oprah really retiring or is she preparing for NWO or 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
tv.yahoo.com...

The mystery of the Oprah!
She's so rich and connected, she rules the air.
This doesnt "feel" right to me. I think she knows alot more than she's letting on.
Is she really retiring?
What will happen to Gail and Stedman.
I smell something fishy !

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

those were my instant sentiments as well.
of course she is getting ready, even if nothing will happen. she has the influence to tell the world whatever she wants and she's going to hide in her shell and let us all walk around instead.

her show is disgusting anyway. all she airs is horrific murder stories, child abuse, celebrity worship, and how she burns money in other countries and on bait for her audience like she is some freaking idol rewarding her followers. she makes me sick. and i don't think she could be more subtly racist.

i dunno if it's true (i mean this is a conspiracy website i can say it) but i've heard that she owns huge underground facilities, along with bill gates--for what?

humanitarian my prick

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i hope she retires. my mom watches her show too much.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If you recall back in May, Oprah did attend that Billionaires club meeting in NYC with Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, David Rockefeller Sr. and Jr., Mayor Bloomberg, Ted Turner, Eli Broad and others.

These are some pretty heavy hitters, they claim that it was for philanthropic purposes but perhaps something is up....

Interesting that she is talking of launching her own cable network , especially with Bloomberg and Ted Turner there.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
maybe she is sick, you really DONT KNOW nothing about her life ... she is rich, she doesnt need to do this

man .. u guys are awsome

the best thing

after 2012 ... we will have 2013, 4, 5 6 ...

every year we will have a thread about the end of the world ... hey, someone will get it right

I really believe it

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's so she can be ready for her campaign for president in 2012. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Funny, that was my first thoughts too : ok, time is closing, she's joining the Bilderbergers on a moon base or in a D.u.m.b.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is awesome.

Somewhere out there in this stupid world populated by insane idiots there is a cult of Oprah worshipers who are going to commit suicide immediately following her announcement.

Right now they're all huddled around some television set with their heads shaved wearing Snuggies eagerly awaiting the Oprah order to ascent.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Maybe Obama/Winfrey in 2012? We'll all be forced to wear Uggs year round, and will have to burn all books not in her club.

aka. the end of the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
man,,, sometimes we go a little to far,,, with our conspiracies

oprah has a massive empire and will be expanding "oprah world"

she is quitting to start her own cable station,,,, tv channel

i think they moved back or moved up,,, one or the other ,,, the debut of her own channel since she quit her show

no big conspiracy,,, except good ole american dollars

she's following the great howard stern,,,,,,,, same type deal

let's get back to ron paul's racist or bush is a reptilian, obama's the antichrist

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
From what I understand she is trying to start who own TV Network. And If she's still under contact for her show it will not be able to be aired on her newly created network with out paying royalites to the old network. Smart move. End Contract. Move show to newly created network. Show anything you want on your show.

Oprah Winfrey to launch US cable television network

Oprah Winfrey will take another step to becoming one of America's most powerful media moguls by heading her own television network after she leaves her top rated US talk show.

Miss Winfrey, 55, one of the most influential and highly paid women in America, will end her iconic chat show on Sep 9, 2011, after 25 seasons, and focus on "The Oprah Winfrey Network" (OWN).

The new cable channel will be based in Los Angeles and will reach 70 million homes in America. Miss Winfrey may host a new version of the talk show on her own channel.

Lisa Erspamer, who co-executive produced hundreds of episodes of the talk show and is described as a "creative superstar" by Miss Winfrey, is moving to become chief creative officer of OWN, boosting suggestions that Miss Winfrey will continue to host a show.

Winfrey's production company, Harpo, declined to comment on whether a revised form of the talk show might appear on OWN, whose launch has been delayed several times since its original planned 2009 start date. It will now broadcast from Jan 2011.

SOURCE

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

her show has been steadily declining in the ratings. she's probably done the math and found she can get away with far more money for the time if she bails to her own network.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ironic isn't it? OWN - Oprah Winfrey Network mirrored = NWO thanks Oprah =)

Of course, this means absolutely nothing. I just noticed it and thought "hmm what an odd coincidence".

This is simply a case of (in george jefferson's words) "movin on up".

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oprah is proberly retiring to a position where her life is not so demanding on her and at the same time she can still make more money than before.Oprah is not really retiring at all.She is changing for the better.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

From what I understand she is trying to start who own TV Network. And If she's still under contact for her show it will not be able to be aired on her newly created network with out paying royalites to the old network. Smart move. End Contract. Move show to newly created network. Show anything you want on your show.

Bing! Bing! Bing!

I think you've got the right answer here...was my first thought exactly. Oprah is many things, but she isn't stupid...she's one savvy lady....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2011 by quitesane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Ironic isn't it? OWN - Oprah Winfrey Network mirrored = NWO thanks Oprah =)

Of course, this means absolutely nothing. I just noticed it and thought "hmm what an odd coincidence".

This is simply a case of (in george jefferson's words) "movin on up".

Funny, because recently when I thought about the same thing (and said it loud) someone told me: "Well, HARPO studio where she is working now is OPRAH backwards, so why not? " And all I could say was : WHAT? lol

top topics

join