It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here it is "my" cropped and brightened version of the video.

I hope it helps.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

I agree the flightpath is the only thing which makes it odd.

To whom belongs the resident near the UFO ?
Where there someone who could justify the object?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That does help but I think we need to get the full raw footage, unedited with sound.

I just do not understand the hesitance to upload the full unedited footage with sound. I mean, the sooner we get the full raw footage the sooner we can help him out and figure out what is really going on and make an accurate analysis.

Maxsee will you please go ahead and do that for us? Thanks

[edit on 21-11-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks Armap!

I seriously doubt it is a UFO - flying.
I can clearly see people walking around near it.

[edit on November 21st 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks Armap!

Agreed, and something tells me that if he uploads the full raw footage WITH sound it will make it obvious that it is not a UFO.. That would explain his hesitance to upload the whole thing rather than just a small portion.

I mean with all due respect to Maxsee I just have trouble believing that he does not want to upload the full footage because we can hear his breathing in it.

Maxsee, we only seek to help you here. You asked for a video analysis and we cannot do one with out the full raw footage, unedited and with the original sound. So help us help you buddy.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Armap is correct. The object, more than likely an umbrella, is BEHIND the trees and is very small - comparing it to the people walking from it.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Made my day man.

P.s. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks Armap!

Agreed, and something tells me that if he uploads the full raw footage WITH sound it will make it obvious that it is not a UFO.. That would explain his hesitance to upload the whole thing rather than just a small portion.

Oh you think ppl are "screaming hahaha is the hoax turning out well during the filming!?"
Seriously the sound you have heard. It is nothing but my breathing and the laughs of children playing in the backround. The picture quality is the same.

@ArMaP: Nice edit. Now you can clearly see the object is infront of the plants as well.
Compare his video to this screen.
look carefully how the plant is shaped directly where the objects is in the vid.
i49.tinypic.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee

Oh you think ppl are "screaming hahaha is the hoax turning out well during the filming!?"
Seriously the sound you have heard. It is nothing but my breathing and the laughs of children playing in the backround. The picture quality is the same.

I never said it was a hoax and quite frankly do not appreciate you trying to imply I did. All I said is that you not being willing to upload the full raw footage makes me wonder if perhaps the sound might give something away. It is suspicious... You must admit that.

I never said it was a hoax. Never. I have even defended you getting people off your back in order to give you a chance to prove yourself.

So if all that is in the audio is what you say, go ahead and upload the full raw footage, unedited and with sound.... Prove me wrong.

I want you to prove me wrong and show that there is nothing suspicious that you are trying to leave out by not uploading the full footage with audio.

So will you upload the full footage with sound and unedited? Yes or no?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Now you can clearly see the object is infront of the plants as well.

The object is clearly BEHIND the trees.
And a person walking from object. I seriously doubt they would just casually walk away from a white UFO hovering near them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9afc13a696b3.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I never said it was a hoax and quite frankly do not appreciate you trying to imply I did. All I said is that you not being willing to upload the full raw footage makes me wonder if perhaps the sound might give something away. It is suspicious... You must admit that.

How would the sound make a difference? It is a long way away judging from the bird that flew infront of it. It did not make a sound which you can hear in the clip with original sound.
I just can't see your point about needing to have full audio to make an analysis of the video. It doesn't make sence to me.
The picture is in original quality, and that is all that should be needed to make a fair analysis of the video in my world.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

I just can't see your point about needing to have full audio to make an analysis of the video. It doesn't make sence to me.

The sound DOES make a difference because it proves the video is 100% untouched. As I have repeatedly said and its been ignored - once one makes even one change to a video - it looses its credibility. That means, it leaves the option open for tampering and not in a positive way.

But I am trusting that Armap was able to obtain the original unaltered video.

9 pages.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by maxxsee

Now you can clearly see the object is infront of the plants as well.

The object is clearly BEHIND the trees.
And a person walking from object. I seriously doubt they would just casually walk away from a white UFO hovering near them.

Doubt what you may.
Your image shows the object infront of the bushes, not behind it. The edge of the object is clearly visible infront of the bush at all times. Go ahead, check the video.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee

How would the sound make a difference?

That has been answered many times by many people, but just to make sure you see it this time, I will answer it one more time.

We need the full raw footage, unedited in order to make an accurate analysis of the video. Taking the sound away is editing it. You asked for an analysis and we can not give a proper one with out the full raw unedited footage WITH sound.

That is why it is important, that and the fact that it is suspicious that you are so hesitant to upload it.

So no more going in circles, will you or will you not upload the full raw footage, unedited and with sound?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

I said it was fake.... from minute one.
I still say it's fake now.

And for 9 pages of being polite and nice about it.

It should have ended when me and Internos called his bluff before.

Enough is enough already.

Look at the bloody thing!!!

It's ridiculous.
Come on man,...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Just upload the raw video file, is that possible ore you need help with that?

link   
Video is fake and you are a fraud!

Your youtube homepage: www.youtube.com... has a UFO video dating back to last year, that tells me you have a previous interest in the subject. And somehow you got "lucky" and saw this UFO?? I aint buying it

HOAX!!

link   
reply to post by maxxsee

My image taken FROM the video shows it is behind the trees. If it is in front of the trees then it is one odd shaped "ufo".

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by maxxsee

My image taken FROM the video shows it is behind the trees. If it is in front of the trees then it is one odd shaped "ufo".

I really don't understand what you are talking about.
Watch this:
i50.tinypic.com...
Edges of bushes clarified:
i49.tinypic.com...
the older screen of large zoom, watch the sharp edge to right inwards:
i48.tinypic.com...

If you still can't see it is infront of the pole and bushes I don't know from what you are drawing your conclusions.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

You seem to have missed this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read that and respond. Thank you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join