It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 8
12
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee
 



Oh sorry, my bad English but the point is the same, is the bird real?




posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Encoded05
Hi,

Firstly let me say I am a believer. I cannot see how this massive universe would contain just us.

Im not sure about whether this is a real UFO or a well done fake. But i can tell you its well done.

Firstly the story behind the video and the actual content adds up. As the OP stated, he only noticed the UFO about a year after it was filmed. Thus the music and copyright could be from the original edit. Maybe he just whacked a zoom/pan on and thought screw it. And as someone said, HD UFO videos are hard to come by, maybe paranoia caused the copyright? And from a film makers perspective music is better than 2 minutes of distorted silence.

Whatever the object in question is, its not a umbrella. Without some blatant editing, youd see the object flap JUST like the flag behind it. And it is behind the object, you can see this especially at 1.35 onwards. Plus umbrella have ridges don't they?

As for pondering on the possible use of CGI or other special effects, it is possible but in my experience (as a moving image student for 2 and a half years) the way the zoom/pan creates distortion in perfect relation to the rest of the visual is definitely impressive. Editing it in would cause slight anomalies around the object, due to having to constantly re-size and pan the object itself. Although for all i know this guy could be very skilled in special effects, but i doubt it.

The best explanation other than real, is that its a placed object on a transparent or dark pole, with the sole purpose of hoaxing a film. What with the edited zoom and story told however, you cant 100% debunk it.

First of all let me say thanks for taking my video seriously. Your point about the shape of the object and how that doesn't match a umbrella is my thought as well.

Well I guess someone could have placed a saucer shaper object on a transparent pole. That would be the only explanation. But why would they do this? I got my summerplace there. I've never heard anyone talk about ufos there before. It looks just like in the vid with no ufo in it.
Also they would have had to place this saucershaped thing infront of the bushes and everything at the time of me filming this sequence trying to catch a ufo on tape. What would the odds be?
Well that pretty much seals the deal for me if someone else doesn't have anything else to add.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
OH and.....

The bird looks real to me. Birds are easy to do, but no matter how hard the CGI'er tries, the natural motion blur of a flying bird is really hard to recreate. Tutorials like the one posted are good for flocks because more than one distracts the eye away from from the un-natural blur.

Also you have to question why anyone in their right mind would post a UFO video (whether knowing it was fake or not), and edit a flying bird into it. I mean why would anyone risk the credibility? To create the ultimate dupe? To have an extra laugh? Doesnt seem plausible to me.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can't play the files either. Have yet to find a software that can.

And I also want to point out that we should be careful using the statement "Either it is a real ufo or it is a fake", cause there are more alternatives than that.

OP what camera have you used?
I don't recognize the file type.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee

Originally posted by Encoded05
Hi,

Firstly let me say I am a believer. I cannot see how this massive universe would contain just us.

Im not sure about whether this is a real UFO or a well done fake. But i can tell you its well done.

Firstly the story behind the video and the actual content adds up. As the OP stated, he only noticed the UFO about a year after it was filmed. Thus the music and copyright could be from the original edit. Maybe he just whacked a zoom/pan on and thought screw it. And as someone said, HD UFO videos are hard to come by, maybe paranoia caused the copyright? And from a film makers perspective music is better than 2 minutes of distorted silence.

Whatever the object in question is, its not a umbrella. Without some blatant editing, youd see the object flap JUST like the flag behind it. And it is behind the object, you can see this especially at 1.35 onwards. Plus umbrella have ridges don't they?

As for pondering on the possible use of CGI or other special effects, it is possible but in my experience (as a moving image student for 2 and a half years) the way the zoom/pan creates distortion in perfect relation to the rest of the visual is definitely impressive. Editing it in would cause slight anomalies around the object, due to having to constantly re-size and pan the object itself. Although for all i know this guy could be very skilled in special effects, but i doubt it.

The best explanation other than real, is that its a placed object on a transparent or dark pole, with the sole purpose of hoaxing a film. What with the edited zoom and story told however, you cant 100% debunk it.

First of all let me say thanks for taking my video seriously. Your point about the shape of the object and how that doesn't match a umbrella is my thought as well.

Well I guess someone could have placed a saucer shaper object on a transparent pole. That would be the only explanation. But why would they do this? I got my summerplace there. I've never heard anyone talk about ufos there before. It looks just like in the vid with no ufo in it.
Also they would have had to place this saucershaped thing infront of the bushes and everything at the time of me filming this sequence trying to catch a ufo on tape. What would the odds be?
Well that pretty much seals the deal for me if someone else doesn't have anything else to add.


Yea it would be an odd thing to do. If someone was that determined they couldv just made the video themselves. But then again for all i know you could have placed it there...... but i doubt that as the whole need for a pan/zoom in relation to your story about spotting it a year later seems genuine. Why would anyone set up a ufo video then edit a zoom in?? Why not just zoom with the cam??? Maybe your just being clever here, but id be clutching at my debunking straws saying you are.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
I can't play the files either. Have yet to find a software that can.

And I also want to point out that we should be careful using the statement "Either it is a real ufo or it is a fake", cause there are more alternatives than that.

OP what camera have you used?
I don't recognize the file type.


These alternatives are what iv been trying to explore in last few post. I cant think of any more than that, your welcome to offer me some more. Im in the mood for some good ol fashioned logic.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Encoded05
 


Why not?? No really why not?

The bird makes it more realistic, as you say it's not hard to animate it in the video so why not??



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Encoded05 and maxxsee, please do not quote the whole post you are answering, you can use the "REPLY TO" button just to post an answer. If you really want to keep something from the post you are answering to just remove the rest, keeping the [quote] and [/quote] tags around it.

Thanks.
 

I can see the video and will upload a cropped and brightened version to the ATS Media Portal soon.

It looks more like a large umbrella in the original video, at least to me. Also, it looks like its rightmost side is behind the trees/bushes, and if that's the case then it's not far away from the flag pole.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Nevermind, see Armap's post above


[edit on November 21st 2009 by greeneyedleo]



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
I can't play the files either. Have yet to find a software that can.

And I also want to point out that we should be careful using the statement "Either it is a real ufo or it is a fake", cause there are more alternatives than that.

OP what camera have you used?
I don't recognize the file type.

Install k-lite media pack, google it.
Uninstall all other video playing software before you do, and it will play it. It's the best player anyways I think..

The filmcamera used is a Canon HG 10.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by maxxsee]



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee


second small clip with sound full hd 17 mb
www.2shared.com...


is this the full clip? I was under the impression that the footage was longer than that.... Am I Mistaken or did you only upload a small portion of the full raw footage with sound?

If that is the case why are you so hesitant to upload the full video with sound?
So what's up? I mean, the one you uploaded with no sound was over 200 MB.. But this one with sound is a mere 17 MB.....


Uploading the full unedited clip WITH sound is what is needed to make an accurate analysis of this video. With out that we cannot. You stated you want a video analysis so I just do not understand your hesitance to post the raw footage with sound... and all of it...

Is there a reason you do not want to? Nobody cares about the sound of your breathing.... Just upload it for us so we can help you out.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by gimme_some_truth]



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
...
So what's up?

The whole original clip is 200 mb.

The 17 mb clip is just a small portion of this but with original sound aswell as image.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daivana
reply to post by Encoded05
 


Why not?? No really why not?

The bird makes it more realistic, as you say it's not hard to animate it in the video so why not??


Its realistic enough with the flag flapping. And the start of the footage is in HD, cnt get more realistic than that, privately speaking of course.

Looking back at the 'bird' though, it does look weird. The motion blur, and general look is what im certain to be either a real bird or bat, but its just the directional movement that has stumped me. It flies in almost a perfectly straight path, part from a slight dip to begin with. Not normal for birds.

I dont think its an animation though.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth
 




That's what i was saying in my post before.
Judging by what the OP had said before... i was under the impression that he was editing some of the sound out and showing only a small portion of the video?

Apologies if i got the wrong end of the stick though.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by gimme_some_truth
 




That's what i was saying in my post before.
Judging by what the OP had said before... i was under the impression that he was editing some of the sound out and showing only a small portion of the video?

Apologies if i got the wrong end of the stick though.


Oh, I follow you now. My apologies for misunderstanding you.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by gimme_some_truth]



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
...
So what's up?

The whole original clip is 200 mb.

The 17 mb clip is just a small portion of this but with original sound aswell as image.


So then please upload the full 200 MB clip, both unedited and with sound so we can help you out. that is the only way we are going to be able to do an accurate analysis of the video.

With all due respect the reason you offered before ( Not wanting us to hear your breathing) is not a very good reason. Let me assure you, no one cares about that. We want to help you out and figure out what is going on. But we cannot do that unless you upload the full 200 MB raw footage, unedited and with the original sound.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by gimme_some_truth]



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth
 



No worries dude.
It's all good.




posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Encoded05

Originally posted by Daivana
reply to post by Encoded05
 


Why not?? No really why not?

The bird makes it more realistic, as you say it's not hard to animate it in the video so why not??


Its realistic enough with the flag flapping. And the start of the footage is in HD, cnt get more realistic than that, privately speaking of course.

Looking back at the 'bird' though, it does look weird. The motion blur, and general look is what im certain to be either a real bird or bat, but its just the directional movement that has stumped me. It flies in almost a perfectly straight path, part from a slight dip to begin with. Not normal for birds.

I dont think its an animation though.

Then you should see all the strange fast moving objects I was talking about in the beginning. They look really strange and move in ways no birds can. At a glance they might look like insects, but since they seem to move behind trees and other structures and judging from the size of them they must be atleast birdsized, but moving as I said extremely fast. Too fast for birds.
That being said in this clip the bird moves at the same speed as a normal bird, so it might just be a bird even tough the flightpath might be a bit odd.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee
 


Ahh...it's a form of a Blu-Ray file extension.
some of them should be playable on common players.




The M2TS container format used on Blu-ray discs can contain one of the three mandatory supported video compression formats MPEG-2 Part 2, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC or SMPTE VC-1[10] and audio compression formats such as Dolby Digital, DTS or uncompressed Linear PCM

Some M2TS files can be played with ALLPlayer, MPlayer, Windows Media Player, BSplayer, VLC and other media players, depending on used compression formats in a M2TS file. Some players will need an appropriate codec, component or plugin installed.[citation needed] The file type .m2ts is not always automatically associated with the player, so it may be necessary to open it from the player.
- Source Wikipedia

Need some time to test around.
don't really want to uninstall all the players I have.



posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's a parasol.

Really, it's a parasol.

No, really, it's a parasol!

Taxi!



new topics




 
12
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join