It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
Well I posted this a few posts above where I find it to be behind.

Take your pick... =)

Can't understand how you think it is behind the pole
This screen is from original
zoom embossed
i50.tinypic.com...

link   
reply to post by Akezzon
To me it seems like the object isn't the size it's portrayed to be, but rather there's an intense glow along the sides that melt in with the scenery in the background, so the object could be smaller than it seems ?

link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BALLOON BOY HAD ONE OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME!!!!!

Lol

Uhh timely giggles..

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOAlienLover

I have a thread under my profile about waking up to source and the various tools that are here for many to remember, and included a small amount of my experiences on it. More important than the expeirences is that we, the human race, cosmic in origin, facing nwo and earth changes, that I really believe are enhanced by TPTB, wake up and begin to stand up for what is right, freedom, equality, each other and all aspects of nature.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Thank you for wasting 5 minutes of my life.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee

Well I posted this a few posts above where I find it to be behind.

Take your pick... =)

Can't understand how you think it is behind the pole
This screen is from original
zoom embossed
i50.tinypic.com...

Don't always trust the emboss filter. Since it doesn't care to much about the colors but the differences in light/dark aspects.

Depending on how you direct the light in the filter you will get different results.
I tried the emboss at first. and got the same result as you.
However, you should then have a different result than I got with the filters I applied as well. And I didn't. And since I didn't get the same result, I then can't exclude the other results either and just go for the emboss.

Hmm, this might be hard to understand.
I'll try to simplify a bit. IF it was infront as the emboss shows, the color variation as I got in my big shouldn't be there.
The arrow shows where you can see a "sharp" edge of pixels. If the object was infront, you would not see this.

If you choose to believe me or not is totally up to you. I can only go by past experiences with analyzing images like this.
But then again.
This clip you have uploaded is not really worth analyzing anyway since it is very compressed ( even if it is in HD ). In compression youtube removes certain colors and replace them with the similar color pixels that lays beside the pixel being changed. Therefore you get a distorted image which would be near to impossible to analyze in closeup.

The compression can result to remove the colors of the pole and add it with the colors of the object...BUT, it always noticeable. And I believe....me...I...believe that this is exactly what we see in the gif image I provided. And it is also why everthing is so "squared" in the other image.

I just want to add that I am, what others call, A Believer.
But as a believer you also have to have the ability to filter some things out and not make the will of it to be true to take overhand.
And you have to take in consideration of all explanations and not just stick to one story. Being open minded does not only apply to believe everything being alien but also to be open enough accept that it might also be something we can explain.

The kind of video you posted are always hard to explain, since you see no movement at all. It doesn't spin, it doesn't "hover", it hangs there as if it was glued to a wall.

well anyway, I made an analyze for myself, not to convince YOU that you are wrong. So you go right on and believe what you want. Your point of view is sacred, since no one else can have it.

Good day to you mate.

/Akezzon

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
One thing that to me suggests this to be the OP creation is the personal offence taken from the comments. If you posted on a site like this you are looking for a truth, any real truth seeker or scientist knows that a negative result is still a result and would not defend tooth and nail something that is clearly not a UFO.
If you wanted to approach this scientifically you should be happy that your negative result ruled out one of a possible million scenarios bringing you closer to an ultimate truth.
Only a creator would defend there creation so blindly.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Of course it's a fake, and the OP knows it.
He's probably fooled other sites and thought people were as stupid on ATS.... well, some are as is evident, but the majority of us have been around the block a few times and have seen these kind of threads/pictures/videos before.

I mean fair enough... some may think it's harsh... but actually LOOK at what's presented and look at the manner in which it's presented... the music & the copyright...the sheer ridiculousness of the whole thing.

Those that are screaming that the OP has been unfairly treated and so on.... i would usually agree and say that people are being a little quick to judge and calm down and so on.

But this smells funny.

Seen it time and time again.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He claims "Didn't see this ufo as I was filming. Discovered it afterwards and I don't know what it is".... then he claims "he used editing software to zoom in on it"....

Sure, yeah, editing software can magically add all the extra hills and trees below the "ufo"... and all the extra trees to the right of the video.... and even add extra structure to the building right there...

He HAD to have panned down and to the right, directly at the "ufo", in order to capture more of the building, and more of the trees below.

This whole thing screams hoax.

If this guy doesn't upload the original video INCLUDING SOUND which he says he "doesn't want to upload", then this will forever be a horrible attempt at a hoax.

We also want to see exact coordinates, so we can see this area from google Earth. A name of the original cameraman too....

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Don't always trust the emboss filter. Since it doesn't care to much about the colors but the differences in light/dark aspects.

Depending on how you direct the light in the filter you will get different results.
I tried the emboss at first. and got the same result as you.
However, you should then have a different result than I got with the filters I applied as well. And I didn't. And since I didn't get the same result, I then can't exclude the other results either and just go for the emboss.

Hmm, this might be hard to understand.
I'll try to simplify a bit. IF it was infront as the emboss shows, the color variation as I got in my big shouldn't be there.
The arrow shows where you can see a "sharp" edge of pixels. If the object was infront, you would not see this.

If you choose to believe me or not is totally up to you. I can only go by past experiences with analyzing images like this.
But then again.
This clip you have uploaded is not really worth analyzing anyway since it is very compressed ( even if it is in HD ). In compression youtube removes certain colors and replace them with the similar color pixels that lays beside the pixel being changed. Therefore you get a distorted image which would be near to impossible to analyze in closeup.

The compression can result to remove the colors of the pole and add it with the colors of the object...BUT, it always noticeable. And I believe....me...I...believe that this is exactly what we see in the gif image I provided. And it is also why everthing is so "squared" in the other image.

I just want to add that I am, what others call, A Believer.
But as a believer you also have to have the ability to filter some things out and not make the will of it to be true to take overhand.
And you have to take in consideration of all explanations and not just stick to one story. Being open minded does not only apply to believe everything being alien but also to be open enough accept that it might also be something we can explain.

The kind of video you posted are always hard to explain, since you see no movement at all. It doesn't spin, it doesn't "hover", it hangs there as if it was glued to a wall.

well anyway, I made an analyze for myself, not to convince YOU that you are wrong. So you go right on and believe what you want. Your point of view is sacred, since no one else can have it.

Good day to you mate.

/Akezzon

Hi!
I also think the youtube quality might be changing the colors around a bit.
I took another screen and enhanced it.
i46.tinypic.com...
zoomed in same picture
i49.tinypic.com...

I guess this makes it even more clear don't you think?
Do you agree that the object is infront of the bushes now from these screens?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Hey maxxsee,

I am a video analyst. Would you mind putting the video in a ZIP file and e-mailing it to me? If not I own a few websites with plenty of hosting space, I can let you upload it to a server.

I want the purest most original form. Including sound... the sound it is a very important part of it.

Also, what video editing program did you use?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Nope I am not convinced yet.
Here is why.
I borrowed your picture, cropped it down and magnified it 300%

The first frame shows your image untouched.
The second frame I darkened the area ( Shadows )
The third frame I darkened it again using ( Midtones )
The fourth frame another darkening but this time ( Highlights )

Tempering with this tool does not alter the colors, it only darkens the color variations. but the colors are still in the same "family". So light grey will be darker grey...it will not turn to yellow or anything.

The fifth frame I applied a layer blender named Exclusion and added a "adjustment layer" filter to it named Brightness and Contrast. to make it more visible.

To me this became even more clear that it is behind the pole and not infront.

But again, this is what I believe....it does not mean I am right.

- 1 Mb

Another thing is, that you can see a black stroke surrounding the object.
However, it never crosses the pole. When it reaches the pole it stops and continues on the other side of the pole.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

So, are you not going to upload and present us with the unedited raw footage? Because that is the ONLY way your video can be legitmately analyzed. All those people trying to do so on the current video, are really wasting their time.

As a long time active member here (member before MOD), I'm starting to think that this white disc shape image in the video has been edited in. I would love to be proven wrong.

And to those who are taken back by people's honest reactions here....well, you spend enough time on this forum and after awhile you get tired of those who refuse to cooperate, those who post crap, those who try and hoax others, those who focus more on putting out a music video rather presenting something they truly believe is profound that they saw want some serious analysis done by those who have passion for this topic.

5 pages later, numerous requests to upload the unedited raw footage and refusal to do so....leads me to believe only one thing.

Please...those who believe they can analyze, demand the original raw footage and dont worry about the music video.

[edit on November 21st 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Please stop posting "enhanced" screen-shots of the video and post the original video instead.

If, as you said, you don't want the audio to be heard then remove it from the original, but do not add any processing to the video. Some programs allow for a separation of audio and video without recompressing the video.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well, if people who have been here for quite awhile are tired of threads like these, they should still act more pro.

We can't assume that every new member should know what pisses old members off. So to me it is not an excuse that those who have been here longer and are tired of "crap" should act like some here do. Even if I understand their frustration I still believe we shouldn't toss it in their face right away.

But hey....that's only me.

I also understand new ones who still do want to make the clip "more exciting". I had the same thinking in the beginning before I understood that people want the RAW stuff and not the glorified clips.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

You are right in the fact there is no need to be rude. That is not acceptable at all.

But I can understand their frustrations. Not making excuses for them, just saying I do understand.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well ok, then we are at the same page. =)
Back to topic.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
If this guy doesn't upload the original video INCLUDING SOUND which he says he "doesn't want to upload", then this will forever be a horrible attempt at a hoax.

We also want to see exact coordinates, so we can see this area from google Earth. A name of the original cameraman too....

lol it is not a hoax for gods sake!

I find it really entertaining ppl coming up with hoax theories for my vid such as the one where I added hills and what not to the video clip.

Anyways I don't want to add the original with sound because I don't think ppl should have to endure my breathing during the whole vid. I don't want that, you don't want that. No one wants that, really.

However as I said I can post the zoomed out version without sound if that makes it so much more believable....

Sure here is the spot where it was filmed.
Ljungskile, 45931 LJUNGSKILE
I think this is the direction I filmed in, I'm not positive, kind of hard to see from above. The starting direction is correct however.
a map of the place:
i47.tinypic.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Id still post it. Again, it is the only way it can be analyzed
People can put it on mute. Plus, a little heavy breathing never hurt anyone

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

The original video minus the sound is good enough for me, but please do not use YouTube, upload it to a file hosting site, but I would like to point that your previous upload to MegaUpload does not work, at least for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join