It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Damnit! Here I go again.

Max, why do you keep showing that ONE type of umbrella instead of showing the ACTUAL umbrella in your video?

[edit on 26/11/2009 by Bluemcgee]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i wont be running for the hills off the back of that footage,
pah whos scared of umberella flying aliens anyhow?
[edit on 26/11/09 by vince_convinced]

[edit on 26/11/09 by vince_convinced]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemcgee
Max, why do you keep showing that ONE type of umbrella instead of showing the ACTUAL umbrella in your video?

The answer is simple.
Because the umbrella in the ulvön photos doesn't match the lower portion of object. The only model that would match would be an umbrella with fabric hanging down like the one I posted.
But the inward angles doesn't match that of the umbrella with fabric hanging down at lower part either since this fabric is hanging straight down, not inwards.

Btw here is a "show edges" effect in my latest .png screen:

I rest my case your honor.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

If it were to be in front the edges in the circles would be just like on the squares.
But they are not. The lower circle doesn't even show an edge while the upper one shows a not so distinct one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86389cdab10b.jpg[/atsimg]

This can happen when you zoom in a lot ( you stand almost 2 km away according to the map ) on top of that you zoom in digitally in a software.

When you zoom in that much the image software adds pixels based on close by pixels. Told you about this before. What then happens is that you get a blur effect. And when that happens you often get edges over-laping each other. You also get a transparency effect like when you are focusing on the background and the foreground gets blurred out.

And this is what to 99% has happen here.
So when you use the find edges filter the software tries to find edges within a blurred area...which is kinda hard.

I have no schoolar in this ofc, but I have something else called experience.
Been working for images in photo editing programs for 15-16 years. And have had time to get some understanding on how certain filters work.

And I really hope there will be a Forum Mod in a flying umbrella here soon to lock this thread, cause I am having trouble to stay out of this legendary thread of Lol.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Your "show edges" tool is editing/modifying the original image, so your conclusions is invalid, and your evidence is not "admissible". A court would throw out your "evidence" in the blink of an eye because you altered the evidence. You are tampering with the evidence.

Anyway, I can prove you wrong all day....

Wow, the distance between the top of your "ufo" to the top of the flagpole is the EXACT same distance from the top of the umbrella to the top of the flagpole in the provided images from the internet.. What are the chances of that? Like 1 in 1000000000000000000000000000.

..is it dead yet?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Only the shape doesn't match that of the umbrella you are suggesting it is which debunks your theory right away.
Watch here what I mean:
i47.tinypic.com...

Another point is that you can't possibly know how far away from the pole the object is. Maybe it is 20 meters infront of it. If it is it might be another size than you think completely! Use your logics, the shape doesn't match and I have proven it looks to be infront in many screens.
Maybe if it is a craft it is a smaller one, like a scout craft.

@Akazzon: You are entitled to your oppinion. If you don't like the thread you don't have to be here. No one is forcing you. I am giving my thought on this as honestly as I can.
I know I have several points which haven't been properly explained. The shape is one point. The images where it CLEARLY appears to be infront, like the "show edges" effect shows aswell. You can't see the pole infront AT ALL in this screen and I didn't make that edit, the program calculated it by itself.

Again, I rest my case your honor.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

Have you mailed it to the media yet?

You honestly believe you have something extraordinary here, so publicize it and allow it to be scrutinized by professionals.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
Hello!
I am new to this forum so please be nice.

I have filmed many very fast moving objects turning instantly making 180 degree turns etc for some time now. I don't know what they are.

This is a HD video clip I filmed 2008. I discovered it yesterday as I was reviewing some of this one year old footage. At first I thought it was something in the lawn on the other side, but then I zoomed in and discovered it was actually infront of the flag pole way up from the ground and infront of the bushes aswell.

Here is a screen of how the area looks without the object:

i50.tinypic.com...

(screen was taken from some footage filmed at another time than footage below)
As you can see the area does not have a discshaped object there.

This is the first actual real good footage I have ever filmed.

Please take it easy on the fake fak fake comments, it is genuine footage. Enough talking already..

From Sweden to you, Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

I found something nearly identical in a photo from one of my annual camping trips. I didn't see it when I took the photo, but after I viewed it this amazingly clear image of a UFO appeared. To this day I have no logical explanation as to what it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Here is yet another clarification why the shape doesn't match.
Looks like you need it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
I found something nearly identical in a photo from one of my annual camping trips. I didn't see it when I took the photo, but after I viewed it this amazingly clear image of a UFO appeared. To this day I have no logical explanation as to what it is.
*image*

They sure are flying around, that's for sure..!
Thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

No matter what they say Max..

You can always stand under my umbrella

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

well, you seem only to pay attention to me when I criticize you.

The UMBRELLA has the same shape as the.....uhmm..umbrella.
On your video we are looking at it slightly in a down going angle...when you do that you get that shape.

When you look at it horizontally you get the shape you see on the images AllIsOne has provided.

You hang on to your claims like a baby chimpanzee on his mama...

It's not that I don't like the thread. But your We are getting nowhere since you will not accept the most obvious proof of it to be an umbrella.

And now people only make fun of you. If that is what you want.....then fine.
But since there is nothing we can say to make you understand then this thread could just as well be locked.
Or do you plan to keep posting and glorify yourself here?

You believe this to be an Alien craft, fine...the majority on this site ( believers included ) believes you to be a twit for not listening to hundreds of people here who actually have experiences.

Again, I am a believer...
But my interest lays in those videos where you remotely can't identify an object that flies and change direction or do something out of the ordinary.

You can always believe...but to claim THIS IS IT without some good proof of it ( not some "it is in front of the pole so it must be an alien space craft" kind of proof ).

But I gonna try once again to stay away from this thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Must be an alien behind that tree as well. You can see the arm...it points towards the alien craft.

[Edit. Added the word "see"]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Its multiple UFO's at once!

Its an INVASION!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
The UMBRELLA has the same shape as the.....uhmm..umbrella.
On your video we are looking at it slightly in a down going angle...when you do that you get that shape.

How do you mean?
How would a round umbrella appear to have a sharp edges inwards and then a straight lower part line if looking downwards at it a bit?

But your We are getting nowhere since you will not accept the most obvious proof of it to be an umbrella.

You are ignoring my points aswell so I guess that makes us even. Just see how you tried to ignore the last clear infront of screen where it is obvious it is infront.
Try to look at it objectively, and really watch my screens and try to understand my point of view. I really do my best to get it across, but you don't seem to want to listen.. Just do your best, ok?

And now people only make fun of you. If that is what you want.....

If ppl run out of arguments or don't want to adress the real issue, some weakminded ppl might do that, I couldn't care less.
Let them do their jokes.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc110142e809.jpg[/atsimg]

(Edit: corrected the image somewhat. )

the shape is more like this....which IS like the umbrellas.

And NO...it is NOT in front. Pixel artifacts and sideeffects from the high zoom makes it look like it in certain frames.

I do listen to you...but I also shake my head...cause you are blinded by your own wishes.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I'm sorry to say your downwardsangle is way too big in that perspective you tried to put on the objective
Watch, it is pretty straight the perspective:

So you can't use that umbrellashape and make it fit.
It would look like this:

That is why you need this shape of umbrella to make it fit:

But the angles at sides doesn't match at all, see my previous posts for this.
Nice try though.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You are in NO WAY in the same level as the umbrella.
The angle is bigger than you think.

Anyway.....I have done what I can now.
I will give you FOE mark...so I know in the future that there is no point of putting down time on your clips and photographs.
Have a happy life in the bubble of yours...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
You are in NO WAY in the same level as the umbrella.
The angle is bigger than you think.

Words. Mouth. You took.

You're looking slightly down on the umbrella, Max. I said this pages ago. The umbrella matches up perfectly, as seen in the GIF that was done a while ago. You say nobody answers your questions, but people have answered the MAIN question since the first page: what is it?

The fact that you can't swallow that this is an umbrella is astounding. And why? Because you're zooming and enlarging your pictures wrongly, you strongly believed there was no patio area where it is (which has been proven there is), and... is that it? Pretty flimsy.

Why don't you have a second pop with your other footage? At least those don't appear to be umbrellas. I mean, probably just turn out to be birds or insects, but hey...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sadly I have read almost every page of this thread and just have to laugh at how stubborn Max is being. You guys have provided more than enough evidence that the object is an umbrella but since it's his "discovery" I think he just doesn't want to let go of what he thinks he has caught. Keep up the good work.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join