It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Also, this place looks nice..I like Sweden...might visit this place somewhen, lakes, trees....umbrellas! :-)

Aahh Yes
The lakes... The beautiful lakes...!

Don't forget to watch the moose.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
AllisOne, EXCELLENT detective work you do! Thank you & everyone else who worked hard to get to the truth of this. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the work you all did, at the same time, this thread was highly entertaining at times! Thanks for that!! Max, chin up, keep your eyes to the skies! Again, good work guys and gals

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Read my post about the screens taken at different times in vid. Later in vid you do NOT see this overlapping. Suggesting it IS infront.
It depends on WHERE in video you take the screen. This in itself is very odd. An explanation for this has yet to come..

I am completely honest and I don't believe anything has been prooved. My answers remains unanswered...... Wonder why.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxxsee
Also please point out where in this screen the porch is cause all I see is a rock hill by the flag

Save the image to your computer, and mark out the porch in the dark wooden color if you can see it please. I can't see it at all.

Will you STOP being so misleading?

According to Google Earth imagery, the patio was there in 2006. You took your video in 2008.

The reason you can't really see the patio in your video is because it is covered mostly by the bushes, and it is camouflaged by the dark background, and it is sunken in the ground, not above ground like you claim.

So PLEASE give it up! Your dumb image has been debunked.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by BigfootNZ

it is pretty LoL that no one seems to be able to answer my questions.

No point of answering your questions really....since you will not accept any other answer than those answers who fit into your story.

You hold on to this in a ridiculous way.

It looks like a café umbrella...
It smells like an umbrella
It feels like an umbrella
IT MUST BE A SCHOOLBUS!!!

I asked you before to pinpoint where you stood and filmed this and in what direction....you even failed to answer a simple question like that.
So you for one should not point fingers to us and tell us that we are unable to answer your questions.
We have done that several times...but unless it fit into your side of the story, you just wave it away.

You kinda act like a obnoxious teenager...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Thank you ALLisONE for spending so much time on this to conclusively prove that this is an umbrella.

Above and beyond mate!

The final nail, no! the final industrial sealant, for you, Maxxsee, is the image from 2006 showing the patio.

You stuck to your guns and shown real determination to make absolutely sure that all angles were covered.

And now that they have been completely smothered, I hope that you withdraw graciously.

[edit on 25/11/09 by Horza]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkezzonIt looks like a café umbrella...
It smells like an umbrella
It feels like an umbrella
IT MUST BE A SCHOOLBUS!!!

LOL! Nice.

I really can't believe this is still going on. It's been proven, without a shadow of a doubt, that the object is an umbrella. This used to be a very funny topic but now I'm worried the OP is just delusional, and that's kind of sad.

[edit on 25/11/2009 by Bluemcgee]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

you've mistaken the place. belowtopsecret is for such jokes.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Max,

You have been caught and it is obvious that you have been intentionally misleading.

AllisOne destroyed your hoax attempt. No one will take any of your other footage seriously. You played this thing all wrong my friend.

Props for trolling this far. I respect your determination. Other trolls would've given up / got bored long ago.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Being new to ATS, I'm glad to see that there are so many of you here who are dedicated to finding out the truth in a given situation, and able to do it as well. It's good to know.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

So Maxxsee... are we getting your admission you promised?

That you're a gullible fool?

If it turned out it wasn't an umbrella....it was a craft of some sort, then i was gonna hold my hands up and apologise, and if it WAS an umbrella, which it IS... which I've been saying all along, you were gonna admit and state that you are indeed a gullible fool?

So....

Honour your side of the deal

I even got some stick because i knew you were hoaxing and others thought i was a little harsh,
I hope people learn from this and actually don't pay any attention to absolute garbage like this that's posted.

You are a hoaxer and a blatant liar max.

And should be banned accordingly.

[edit on 25/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

I'm pretty sure thats a UFO also.
If you look at the top-right corner you'll see a little Grey looking up.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by TallWhites]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ok well I must admit I cant believe this has gone on so long but there are a few things to take away from here:

1)When you are wrong learn to say thanks and learn from it.
2)Dont try posting original hoaxes to this board, use a biased board leaning to your cause your first time out
3)Learned some great info on how to properly resize pics for analysis.
4)The tenacity of members here on info gathering is phenomenal.

nice work.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Firstly you can scream hoax all you want. I don't care, those are totally empty claims.

Here is a text from lantmäteriet that have taken the airial photos.
"Bilderna är tagna mellan åren 2006 och 2008."
Meaning "The pictures are taken between the years 2006 and 2008."

The airial photo from kartor.eniro.se clearly shows an area without a porch.

This picture was taken somewhere between year 2006 and 2008. This makes sence since there is no porch there.

However the newer airial photo does show a porch in that location:

Since no porch is visible behind the flag at all in neither of videos of that place suggests that the porch wasn't there when the filming took place, like I said.

Conclusion: Nothing has been proven yet. The porch was probably built after footage was taken. This has to be investigated further.
The other questions still remain unanswered too..

[edit on 25-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Been studying the Google Earth images with the ones on this site.

It just doesn't add up.
The size of the island. the position of the house.
The distance, he shoot this from a distance of 2 km.
All the houses around. Were they all teared down and some built up?

You have a whole row of houses infront of the bigger house on the google images. On the video you see 2-3 houses scattered around among the trees.

On the video you can clearly see that the bigger house ( with the humans walking ) do lay awfully close to the water. But on the google images the house lays closer to the other side of the island.

Compare the images.
The more I look at them the more questions it raises.

I guess the island have grown over 3 years.

I JUST CAN*T GET THIS STRAIGHT!
Help me out someone.
I know the house have the similar shape....but that is about it.

Heres a google pic again with the direction pointed out with an arrow.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/153d83841b2c.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is the post from AllIsOne again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

If you watch the video with no ufo (which I posted about 15 mb large) you can see what looks like buildings behind the trees down to the right.. I think these are the houses close to the water..

[edit on 25-11-2009 by maxxsee]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So still unknown object.
I missed if umbrella was confirmed, guess not.
Hall of fame for at least something odd in a video.
The size for little green men perhaps.
Just kidding.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

If it indeed is a craft then it might be a scout ufo.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

I'm posting you my Umbrella post again.

In case you missed it.

Originally posted by jimmyjohen

If you can somehow prove that this footage is genuine, you will change the world's perception of extra-terrestrial life forever. Maybe us humans will learn how insignificant we are in the universe and learn to get along and work together to rid poverty, war and hatred.

Yes Maxxsee.
You have the power.

This magical Umbrella you have filmed has the potential to save the world.

You have heard the legend of King Arthur and Excalibur right?

Well it was NOT a sword he pulled from the stone, the history books have lied...it was an UMBRELLA and this umbrella you have filmed may well be Excalibur.

We are on the eve of an historical event Maxxsee.

You and only you can save the world.

Take your HD video camera and film a documentary. Show the occupants of the structure your video and explain to them what their cooperation means to mankind. Ask them on camera if they have an umbrella in their backyard/patio.

Yes and when they tell you they do have it, don't mention Excalibur.
You must get this Umbrella without alerting them.
TPTB know all about the Excalibur Umbrella and will stop at nothing to find and take control of it.

This goes way back.
Pre-dating The Knights Templar.

They say this umbrella's pole was crafted.... by Jesus himself.
We know he was a carpernter and just before his death/Crucifiction, he crafted this pole and and used some of his holy blood in the process.

This literally is the holy grail of lost and mystical artifacts.

You must do this for all mankind. If you succeed in this important project, you will have changed the world forever.
Do it Max. Do it for humanity. Our future is in your hands.

Yes maxxsee.
You must.

You are now aware of what is riding on this.
You MUST succeed... the fate of human kind rests precariously on your shoulders.

Please...do not let us down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Here is a text from lantmäteriet that have taken the airial photos.
"Bilderna är tagna mellan åren 2006 och 2008."
Meaning "The pictures are taken between the years 2006 and 2008."

The airial photo from kartor.eniro.se clearly shows an area without a porch.

This picture was taken somewhere between year 2006 and 2008. This makes sence since there is no porch there.

Can you please post a link to the text that says 2006 to 2008? I can't find it. I don't think it is referring to Ulvon. I think it is INCORRECT. Actually, I KNOW it is incorrect.

However the newer airial photo does show a porch in that location:

Google Earth has a function called "Historical Imagery" that allows you to go back in time and view locations by the date. When I set the date to 2006, you can clearly see the porch.

Introduced in version 5.0, Historical Imagery allows users to traverse back in time and study earlier stages of any place. This feature is very useful for research purposes that require analysis of past records of various places.

As you can see, Google Earth is accurate enough to be used for research and analysis.

The porch is visible in 2006!

Since no porch is visible behind the flag at all in neither of videos of that place suggests that the porch wasn't there when the filming took place, like I said.

Just because you can't see it in your very dark and NOT ZOOMED video, it doesn't mean it isn't there! That is the most childish thing I have ever read. I guess you believe the entire world disappears when you close your eyes too right?

Conclusion: Nothing has been proven yet. The porch was probably built after footage was taken. This has to be investigated further.
The other questions still remain unanswered too..

Researched further... ok... if you wish...

Here is a VIDEO of the Ulvon Hostel, from May 6, 2008 with a perfect view of the porch that you claim is not there.

www.ciao.se...

Go ahead and view the video... Here is a picture of it submitted in 2008..

You took your video in the summer of 2008 right?

Well I have proof that the porch was there in 2006, and in 2008. I also have proof that the images of the porch on Ulvon.se website were put there in 2007!

Give it up! Your dumb image has been debunked! There is nothing left, it has already been proven. The only argument you have left is an optical illusion caused by lack of detail. The flagpole is in FRONT of the umbrella.

CASE CLOSED!

Somebody move this p.o.s. topic to the HOAX forum.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join