It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white ufo filmed in HD

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
well done newbie... well done. you have footage of trees and a well drawn ufo. we dont really care for cgi artists here, nor do we care for the little games,and bad names you hoaxters make for us. why not just delete your account and play with someone else. I think Meier made better hoaxes in the 50's.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ok, I found some major contradictions from the OP....

Originally posted by maxxsee
I wasn't zooming in on it.
The perspective is this throughout the movie.
i45.tinypic.com...

The perspective is zoomed out during every second in original clip, NOT zoomed in at all.

He claims there is no zoom at all, and the camera is zoomed out. However, if you compare the video that shows the object with the video that doesn't show the object, you can see that he DID zoom in a little bit towards the object. So there was some zoom at some point.

Zoomed out:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3845273e46c1.png[/atsimg]

Zoomed in:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e6fbdad31c9.png[/atsimg]

Also, he said this:

OH and I almost forgot. The no ufo scene is filmed from the same spot as the ufo scene. It might look as I'm at another spot but that is because I am filming down more on the water than directly at the hill. See vid clip I posted for this no ufo scene.

I think that is a lie, according to the evidence...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d6b9276cfa7.png[/atsimg]

As you can see, the video with the object has an out of focus tree branch in the top left. However, in the video without the object there is no trees to the left, the only tree is to the right... This means the camera changed positions, and the tree changed positions because of the parallax effect.

Conclusion: Maxxsee pad is not telling the truth.

-edit to add quote-

I have never contradicted myself.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
LOL

Wow ... really busting OPs balls.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I think you're very wrong there, how could you tell it's from another side? There are 2 trees in each side of the picture.

All we need is the raw video, that would be the best start.

I start to believe it is not something extraordinaire, just because the lack to upload the raw video.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daivana
I think you're very wrong there, how could you tell it's from another side? There are 2 trees in each side of the picture.

I could be wrong... but the picture on top has a tree on the left, but the picture on bottom doesn't show any tree on the left, and it is zoomed out more, and to the left more.

So where is the tree on the left?

If you compare the two images, you can see the trees in the background on the hill shift position in relation to the flag poles. I think there was a change of camera position.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Conclusion: Maxxsee pad is not telling the truth.

Seriously I was on the same spot as far as I can remember. Maybe I didn't stand in the exact same location since we have quite a big porch there.
In ufo video I don't remember zooming any at all in original. The video might have been zoomed in a bit before I started filming, that I do not know.

The no ufo video might have been zoomed in aswell I can't remember. This was over a year ago. I will answer your large post later.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by maxxsee

The problem with that analysis, in my opinion, is that you are over-simplifying the shape of tree.

This is what I think it's the tree's shape, up to the "UFO".
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/00fc9b40eb95abff.png[/atsimg]

Considering that shape, the part that we see "in contact" with the "UFO" could be the tree's shape instead of the object being in front of the tree.

Unfortunately, what I see in the video is not that visible in the screen-shots, and the converted video does not show it as well as in the original

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoUFOs
LOL

Wow ... really busting OPs balls.

We have some really smart people here on ATS, we also have some really deluded ones.
But one has to present a really well constructed fake UFO video to get past the smart members here, clearly this one isnt even close.

Maxxsee, can I suggest you hone your "fake UFO" producing skills a bit more, then come back and post a new fake video and see how that goes. You may wanna sign up under a new handle though, your current handle is now tainted beyond repair

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

I agree TW

Yes....when you get to this level.

Which i believe was done by a member here, you can come back and wow us.

Or perhaps this

Still... we'd want a little more believable than both really.

[edit on 22/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
He didn't zoom in on the object as he was filming. He zoomed in using video editing software after he reviewed the video. Read the youtube post. Fake, yes. Giving him # about zooming in when you clearly didn't take the time to read the post, 'Tarded.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is still one of the best fakes ever, it fooled a lot of people for a few days or so. Even ATS' smartest members were taken in by it

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

That's the one i posted.... the second one... except mine's titled Hawaii.

Hmmmm they can't even agree on a location.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

That's the one i posted.... the second one... except mine's titled Hawaii.

Hmmmm they can't even agree on a location.

LOL....dont you know, Hawaii was just a pit stop, its home is in Haiti

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

They are the UFO haiti/dominican republic CGI made by David Nicolas, aka barzolff814, aka numero 6, aka ladave1969:
what is impressive is the fact that it is 100% CGI, not some video with the ufo added in post production, the favourite technique of the lamers. Everything was made using Maya as 3d modeller and Vue 6 (including its camera tracker tool).
Partizan lab | Numero 6
LA Times article
Britannica entry

A video was posted as genuine footage to Youtube.com by a "barzolff814". It depicts two large UFOs flying over an observer on a tropical island, said to be Haiti in the title "Haiti Ufo". The video was quickly debunked. The video was done entirely with CGI 3D Animation programs, (using such techniques as Match moving ), by French animator David Nicolas. It managed to fool many people; many still thoroughly believe that the video is real. The hoax was discerned by the identical palm trees in the video, which were originally in a 3D program called Vue Infinite.

en.wikipedia.org...

Title:UFO Haiti

Watch it

Author:barzolff814 www.youtube.com...
AKA grosdada6 www.youtube.com...
AKA ladave1969 www.youtube.com...
Released on:2007

Discussed on ATS:
[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

Title:UFO HAITI 2 "Dominican Republic"

Watch it

Author: grosdada6 www.youtube.com...
AKA:barzolff814 www.youtube.com...
AKA ladave1969 www.youtube.com...

Discussed on ATS:
[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

The other one comes from manbird12000, a fellow member:

I am the creator of the Los Roques UFO videos and primarily an aircraft video maker. Although my day job is far from what I do in youtube, you never know what life changes will come, and maybe one day I'll get a chance to do this professionally. Until then...

.... Also for you SciFi Fans, enjoy the continuing saga of the Los Roques UFO which will ultimately feature the distruction of mankind as we know it.

Thankyou, stay safe and enjoy life!

manbird12000

UFO Sighting 08-15-07
www.youtube.com...

UFO 08-14-1971

www.youtube.com...

UFO CGI unveiled

www.youtube.com...

Attack - Los Roques UFO part 3

www.youtube.com...

UFO attack and killing - Los Roques

www.youtube.com...

UFO - First contact

www.youtube.com...

UFO - end of the world

www.youtube.com...

UFO Los Roques - Final Chapter

www.youtube.com...

UFO 'The Arrival' Part 1 of 2

www.youtube.com...

UFO 'The Arrival' Part 2 of 2

www.youtube.com...

UFO - Massive Attack - Los Roques Mini Series

www.youtube.com...

UFO- Fleet Deployment

www.youtube.com...

UFO - Species Arrival - Los Roques Mini Series

www.youtube.com...

manbird12000 is the very talented artist who created the "Los Roques" UFO series; he's also a fellow ATS member.

If you like his works, then you're not alone: he has 640 subscribers on youtube, and his UFOs videos have been watched 882593 times (plus the ones shared outside of YouTube)

Most watched: UFO Sighting 08-15-07 : 668,339 (so far).

Manbird12000 is telling some nice story, his work can be compared to the one of Philipe Kling David: some fiction, never intended to hoax anyone. Let's call them some self produced works.

But the best of the best, wit all the due respect for everyone else, in my humble opinion is Kris Avery
ATS Member saladfingers123456

Title:UFO Big Basin CG recreation

A mock up of the recent 'Big Basin' UFO. Not entirely correct, as I worked from the first batch of photos, where some details weren't very clear or visable.

Watch it

Author:Kris Avery
AKA: saladfingers123456 www.youtube.com...
www.kaptive.co.uk...
www.myspace.com...

Title:CG UFO Cross above house

Not real, but it really looks as if it is. I'm surprising myself here. The background and houses aren't even video.. just a photo. The UFO is obviously a 3D model though. Just having fun here, don't make a big thing out of it.
Cheers.

Watch it

www.kaptive.co.uk...
www.myspace.com...

Title:CG. Motion study cross UFO/Drone 2

CG. Motion study of cross UFO/Drone 2.

Watch it
www.kaptive.co.uk...
www.myspace.com...

From one to ten, i would give to him a ten: he brought self produced CGI to some level extremely difficult to be distinguished from reality.
Just my two cents

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Wow cheers Internos

I knew there were more.
I remember Zorgon or someone doing a thread about this before.

Love all those, the invasion/Los Roques ones were great too.

It is truly amazing what these talented people can do with CGI.
Puts lame videos like the OP's and others to shame really.

Peace

[edit on 22/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Ok I looked at every video you uploaded....
As you can see, there is a "ufo" in the bottom left corner of the video that I circled in red:

That's not a ufo, thats just my youtube channel adress.

1) To hear your reactions at the time of the sighting.
-I can assure you I wasn't reacting at all since I didn't see anything.
2) To hear any other reactions around you. (like the kids playing in the background spotting it out).
-Those kids were probably atleast 70 meters away not seing me since the place I filmed is hidden from view in from outside of the property.

4) to keep the original file from the camera in tact to preserve tags hidden in the movie file.
6) to hear any other sounds like motors or engines, or anything else that could be used...
-I might consider sending the file personally just to you just so you can watch it in original. But then I need your promise that you won't post it so others can see it or hear the soundtrack in the video. I also want you to stop trying to imply that I have faked it or that I am not telling the truth, because I am telling the truth all the way.
Deal?

So far, since I can hear your breathing, that means you are really close to the camera, if not looking into the view port while filming. Since the "ufo" is one of the brightest most eye catching objects in the frame, I find it really hard to believe that you did not see it "until later". Actually I'm pretty sure you did see it when you were filming, maybe filming it on purpose.

This is the place where you assume things you can't possibly know. I wasn't filming anything particular, just a general angle. I don't remember seing anything at all. Just like in all my other ufo vids I always discover the fast moving objects AFTER the filming when reviewing the material om my computer. Previously I had just caught small objects flying really fast, nothing like this ever, atleast that I had noticed.

The video with the object is perfectly stable, like you had it resting on something or on a tripod. However the video without the object, which was taken later, is not perfectly stable and seems to be hand held, shaky, and at a totally different angle.

This is correct. The one with no ufo filming the water was handheld, the other ufo vid is filmed with camera lying on a poarch rail/fence wood board.

The fact that the video with the "ufo" is perfectly stable tells me that the reflection can only be visible from that exact camera position. Since the angle is drastically different in the video without the "ufo", that tells me the refection disappears because of the change of camera angle.

What reflection are you talking about here. I have been aware of some reflection?? I think your assuming things here which are not true again. I wouldn't buy services from you if you were a psychic.

I do not think the "ufo" is behind the tree, or behind the flag pole.

You might not think so but you are most certainly wrong. Watch the picture with the 2 red arrows I posted, see how similar the edges are.
Also watch carefully your own screen overlay and see the contour of the bush in this overlapping. It is more clear than ever that it is actually infront of the bush when you watch this. Good job!
Watch:

The 2 inverted screen I posted also suggests it is infront of the bush.

Hey maxsee, I need to know the exact location of the building and flag pole. I need the exact coordinates, and an exact visual Id from Google Earth, or other satellite imagery. So far I have not seen an exact match.

I've already posted the map of the place and the start direction of filming angle.I am not sure exactely where it is on the other side.You have all the information I have about this.Watch the maps and try to find what matches the vids

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ok I looked at every video you uploaded....
As you can see, there is a "ufo" in the bottom left corner of the video that I circled in red:

That's not a ufo, thats just my youtube channel adress.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

That's what I thought when I read his comment about the "text ufo" too.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

That's what I thought when I read his comment about the "text ufo" too.

Actually Maxxsee, that facepalm was directed at you for not being able to spot sarcasm. Obviously ALLis0NE knew it was a youtube logo

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Don't feed the trolls mate.
This thread has gone on way too long already.

The OP wont cooperate and is just taking the piss.

Ignore them

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join