It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican, England and France - for UFO Disclosure.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
People will not be as shocked as one may think. Polls say 70% of Americans believe UFOs/Aliens are a reality. When they do come, it will be a media frenzy, and advertisers will jump at a chance to market the aliens in clothing, toys, figurines, and so on. The beings will be on Oprah and other talk shows. They will be accepted by all but fundamentalists, and even they are becoming extinct these days.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There is too much of Barak Obama this or that, you need to realise the outcome before the event.

Let me explain.

There is a chance a huge chance, that when disclosure happens, what effect will it have on the whole world? will wars continue, will the hatred passed around between countries continue, or will it have a sudden immediate effect on the politics of this Planet, the answer has to be of course it will.

Barak Obama is going to be the last thing people are worried about, indeed the self importance of many famous people is going to be shoved onto the back burner, everything for a time is going to be centered around ET, can they help us as a Race, help us cure illness, fix all the economic woes, stop war, prevent starvation, it will become top of the list for hope amongst the people of Earth, that can not be avoided, and that is why it is being very carefully played out.

Thing is I believe, the Governments have been given no choice, all the talk of project Blue Beam, is a back up plan, it is a last ditch attempt to plant doubt in the minds of many, as to whether or not disclosure is real or just another play for mind control, a way for the Governments to plant enough doubt, so that if it goes beyond their wishes, they expand it using similar methods being used now with disinformation, by turning people against any visitors, calling it fake, a plot, a lie.

Any Visitors who do come out into the open would then withdraw, or would have to act to prove that it is a genuine event, I have believed for a long time, Governments involved have known they are coming, and have planned for the day they arrive, but what happens when they do arrive is way beyond their control, be it invasion with bad intent, or to help a world which has been on the brink of self annihilation for decades, they do not want to lose control.

And what better way to try and preserve that control? plant differing ideas around, giving them different options to try and disrupt any attempt at removing their control over the world population.

When they do arrive and if they do have good intentions, what would be their act to show the world of their good intentions? feed the starving? heal the sick? stop all war? maybe all at once, perhaps they will just advise but not get directly involved, nobody knows, not even the Governments.

Thinking they are going to land on the lawn of the White House is very old hat, that would not be a good presentation to all the people of planet Earth, it would be a presentation to everyone.

I do agree the only thing holding disclosure back is the in fighting inside the US Government, I believe the rest of the world Governments involved are ready, and have been for some time, but there still seems to be elements that will not let go without a fight in the USA.

Something has changed however in the past 9 months, whoever had control, are losing their grip, maybe someone high up in that chain of command died? so who has died in the last 9 months, who was important enough to have a controlling interest in keeping the secret?

Find that name, and you will find answers.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
There is too much of Barak Obama this or that, you need to realise the outcome before the event.

Let me explain.

There is a chance a huge chance, that when disclosure happens, what effect will it have on the whole world? will wars continue, will the hatred passed around between countries continue, or will it have a sudden immediate effect on the politics of this Planet, the answer has to be of course it will.

Barak Obama is going to be the last thing people are worried about, indeed the self importance of many famous people is going to be shoved onto the back burner, everything for a time is going to be centered around ET, can they help us as a Race, help us cure illness, fix all the economic woes, stop war, prevent starvation, it will become top of the list for hope amongst the people of Earth, that can not be avoided, and that is why it is being very carefully played out.

Thing is I believe, the Governments have been given no choice, all the talk of project Blue Beam, is a back up plan, it is a last ditch attempt to plant doubt in the minds of many, as to whether or not disclosure is real or just another play for mind control, a way for the Governments to plant enough doubt, so that if it goes beyond their wishes, they expand it using similar methods being used now with disinformation, by turning people against any visitors, calling it fake, a plot, a lie.

Any Visitors who do come out into the open would then withdraw, or would have to act to prove that it is a genuine event, I have believed for a long time, Governments involved have known they are coming, and have planned for the day they arrive, but what happens when they do arrive is way beyond their control, be it invasion with bad intent, or to help a world which has been on the brink of self annihilation for decades, they do not want to lose control.

And what better way to try and preserve that control? plant differing ideas around, giving them different options to try and disrupt any attempt at removing their control over the world population.

When they do arrive and if they do have good intentions, what would be their act to show the world of their good intentions? feed the starving? heal the sick? stop all war? maybe all at once, perhaps they will just advise but not get directly involved, nobody knows, not even the Governments.

Thinking they are going to land on the lawn of the White House is very old hat, that would not be a good presentation to all the people of planet Earth, it would be a presentation to everyone.

I do agree the only thing holding disclosure back is the in fighting inside the US Government, I believe the rest of the world Governments involved are ready, and have been for some time, but there still seems to be elements that will not let go without a fight in the USA.

Something has changed however in the past 9 months, whoever had control, are losing their grip, maybe someone high up in that chain of command died? so who has died in the last 9 months, who was important enough to have a controlling interest in keeping the secret?

Find that name, and you will find answers.

Wow you actually make a great point here, you have me quite curious now if someone high up has died, that is indeed a great question and should be looked into.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

well written reply which makes sense
about the person who died...isn't it one of the Rockefellers? I think i heard it said even on Alex Jones's show...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
we have to admit it , we are NOT special. Browsing conspiracy websites is not a sign of "specialness" (excuse my French once again)

however, we paid attention to that, so in TPTB's eyes the difference between our UFO theories of all kinds and the average Joe stuck on his couch watching Fox News is thinner than Jennifer Love Hewitt.
We
Are
Sheeple

[edit on 21/11/09 by MattMulder]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Some one in control stopped many of the frequent saucer
flights in New Mexico just as Obama seems to be a shoe in
around December according to one resident.

So if some agent that controlled flight activity died then there
will be a problem among the elite, Illuminati or TPTB to find
a replacement and establish his power over something
people know little about.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You're right, I could have worded better by saying that I would be ashamed of my government if I were there.

And I know what the country is called. I used "England" because that is what the OP states.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
ggah here we go again. more disclosure crap... gah gah gah! DOH! ok fine so england and france and the mafia want to disclose ufo's.. why dont they? why does everyone have to wait on teh US? are they the authority of space or something? why not pressure mexico, or russia.. or is the US simply the only nation remaining that keeps this secret?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Hahaha yeah good point

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join