It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet "Disclosure" Take my offer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

NO! You either stick to your original offer of 6 years or stop wasting MY time and others's time.
Are you even srious about this? If you are,then stick to one term, don't go running allover the place.

Which will it be, 2, 3 or 6 years? i madea bet with you,I went by by your original post, you said by nov 20 2015. Now you are backing off of that?
have some integrity man.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Haha, I like your cynicism, and I thought of a similar idea a while back...
Something along the lines of:
aimed at all many people who have 'insider' s telling them about disclosure coming within the next year or so.
(Disclosure with a capital D- Stephen Bassetts definition i.e acknowledgement of an ET race)
Then, either all stating an amount of money that we would give
(or, far more easier, one philanthropic person)
and all it would need
is one person who truly does believe their 'insider' sources.
If the date comes and goes, you have to pay up.
If Disclosure comes on said date -I'm sure anyone would not be bothered about losing some cash, with the knowledge of existence of an Alien race.
It's win win for the philanthropists!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
I'm am for one sick of all this non-sense and recycled posting crap.
So If you would like to join me then I see you feel as I do.

As of now!

Nov. 20th 2009

I bet there will be no disclosure effort period for at lest 5 years
so if our government hasn't made it official to the American public by Nov. 20th 2015 then I win and if you accept if you post there is going to be disclosure then after Nov. 20th 2015 you will NEVER COME ON ATS AGAIN! Period GONE!
If it happens before Nov. 20th 2010 then I will resign my membership on ATS and be gone FOREVER. It's put up or shut up back what you think!

You know what I'm sick of?

Posts like this. If you don't like the topic change the channel. Posters that state nothing is going to ever happen and there is no evidence forget where you are. Conspiracies and theories rarely have concrete 100% verifiable sources. Hence the names.

You are not the only poster that does this. This is done on almost every thread at some point about every topic. Telling people to bet their ATS membership does nothing for debating the topic except sidetrack it. If you don't like it, state your opinion and then either keep reading or leave if it doesn't go your way. Posting every page on a thread (not saying you do this) that you don't believe anything, there is no evidence, you bet people their membership on them being right does nothing for anyone here.

If certain people want 100% accurate evidence with multiple witness backing up the story then you should read the history books and stick to MSM sources and even those are not 100%.

People making these types of bets should seriously think about whether they want to stay on a "conspiracy" website or if they are looking for a forum with irrefutable evidence as the main focus.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983

Originally posted by tsloan
I'm am for one sick of all this non-sense and recycled posting crap.
So If you would like to join me then I see you feel as I do.

As of now!

Nov. 20th 2009

I bet there will be no disclosure effort period for at lest 5 years
so if our government hasn't made it official to the American public by Nov. 20th 2015 then I win and if you accept if you post there is going to be disclosure then after Nov. 20th 2015 you will NEVER COME ON ATS AGAIN! Period GONE!
If it happens before Nov. 20th 2010 then I will resign my membership on ATS and be gone FOREVER. It's put up or shut up back what you think!

You know what I'm sick of?

Posts like this. If you don't like the topic change the channel. Posters that state nothing is going to ever happen and there is no evidence forget where you are. Conspiracies and theories rarely have concrete 100% verifiable sources. Hence the names.

You are not the only poster that does this. This is done on almost every thread at some point about every topic. Telling people to bet their ATS membership does nothing for debating the topic except sidetrack it. If you don't like it, state your opinion and then either keep reading or leave if it doesn't go your way. Posting every page on a thread (not saying you do this) that you don't believe anything, there is no evidence, you bet people their membership on them being right does nothing for anyone here.

If certain people want 100% accurate evidence with multiple witness backing up the story then you should read the history books and stick to MSM sources and even those are not 100%.

People making these types of bets should seriously think about whether they want to stay on a "conspiracy" website or if they are looking for a forum with irrefutable evidence as the main focus.

mkross is correct, these kind of people act as if this is a scientific method forum.

Look up conspiracy please tsloan.

It's like they only come here to add a negative atmosphere, something we call trolls.

tsloan, if you're looking for more facts, why don't you contribute?
Research do something else other than adding negativity.

It isnt about winning or losing a bet, it's about expanding your awareness, your knowledge. Open your mind, but be skeptical.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by BlubberyConspiracy]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think we should have some sort of ATS calendar to track all of the prediction dates / events to happen, etc. The inclusion on the calendar would have to be submitted to a mod with a link to the thread discussing said date.

Then, as each date gets 'X'ed off with nothing having happened, the originator of the thread should lose 1000 points and/or be banned for 3 days. Each offense would have stiffer penalties.

It would certainly cut down on the "My grandma's friend that had an uncle with a possessed dog told me that...."

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I think we should have some sort of ATS calendar to track all of the prediction dates / events to happen, etc. The inclusion on the calendar would have to be submitted to a mod with a link to the thread discussing said date.

Then, as each date gets 'X'ed off with nothing having happened, the originator of the thread should lose 1000 points and/or be banned for 3 days. Each offense would have stiffer penalties.

It would certainly cut down on the "My grandma's friend that had an uncle with a possessed dog told me that...."

Just a thought.

I would say, label them with something such as "Hoaxer" or whatnot.

Unless it's like the timewave zero that says it's the "start of events".

If it's a hoax that specifically says something will happen and describes what where ect, and all or most of the conditions are not satisfied then they should be labeled.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
pointless threads like these are just clogging up the real thought provoking ones. Seriously I'm not trying to be mean its just whats been going on at ATS lately, I think if your going to make a thread at least put some time and effort instead of typing up a 2 minute ramble you just thought up.

Again, not trying to be a mean guy i just don't see how anyone could take us serious with all the nonsense that goes on.. were not presenting our theories and ideas professionally.

Disclosure will most likely be staged anyway.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join