It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet "Disclosure" Take my offer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm am for one sick of all this non-sense and recycled posting crap.
So If you would like to join me then I see you feel as I do.

As of now!

Nov. 20th 2009

I bet there will be no disclosure effort period for at lest 5 years
so if our government hasn't made it official to the American public by Nov. 20th 2015 then I win and if you accept if you post there is going to be disclosure then after Nov. 20th 2015 you will NEVER COME ON ATS AGAIN! Period GONE!
If it happens before Nov. 20th 2010 then I will resign my membership on ATS and be gone FOREVER. It's put up or shut up back what you think!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And I mean a full blown official disclosure not some water on Mars crap.
I mean a network landing or government network broadcast with proof like a State of the Union just to clear things up.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Seeing as how half the board believes that the world is going to end in 2012 anyway is there any point in making a bet that runs until 2015?

Anyhow I share your cynicism with regards to the current craze for disclosure topics; we've heard it all so many times before, I see no reason to believe we are any closer to "Disclosure" than we were any of the previous times.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'll bet we have another "disclosure" thread by the end of the day.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

I'll bet we have another "Disclosure will never happen!" thread by the and of the day.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What do you mean ? Heck I have already booked a ride in a flying saucer and just the other day I bought new furniture , tv , washer and dryer , no payments till 2013...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
We had disclosure a long time ago. The Air Force said that they didn't know what UFOs were, because they were "unidentified," but they apparently didn't represent a threat to national security. What more disclosure do you want?

Or is it only real disclosure if they say what you want them to say?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
haha i agree with this it sounds like a good plan to me.

i dont know about makin other members leave but at least you can rub it in their faces which seems like it'll make you happy

i think all the 2012 world ending disclosure stuff is what some people might call disinformation(a word i dont enjoy using, due to its constant use by morons) the world might change a lot in the future and these people will be scared sh*tless the whole time. i feel bad for em.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
One thing I have a hard time understanding is why everyone is so insistent on debating on "disclosure or no disclosure", does it matter? When it happens (if it does), it just will. If not so what, we are not any worse off than we are right now in ufology. The best bet is to continue pressing for the truth, analyzing and presenting the best cases, getting them out to public attention. Other than that, when, if, if it is even possible for disclosure by the government doesn't matter. We can only do our part, and try and continue to press them with top cases, we got SO MUCH to overcome that I think worrying about when or if it will happen should be secondary at the least, we really can't change that, other than by the process I said above. That is my opinion anyways...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
OP how can you be so sure of yourself ? Explain please. I would think that we are screwed anyway with the economy the way it is, why wouldn't they use alien discosure as a way to jump start the world again ?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If we are indeed being visited by someone from somewhere else (time, dimension, star system, whatever), and the government knows and is hiding it, they will probably not disclose until it is forced upon them. Ergo, this "bet" is rather foolish. We probably control nothing. Where they fly, what they do, or when they will make themselves more commonly known to the planet. Once that happens, disclosure would occur imo.

Disclosure won't happen until it has to, and we don't control that event.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Come on guys, why 2015?

Most predictions are within 3-6months.
So let's keep the same and watch members cancel there membership.

1. More entertaining.
2. We will see the forum slowly freed up on duplicate threads.
3. If it does happen ATS is gone anyway.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
One thing I have a hard time understanding is why everyone is so insistent on debating on "disclosure or no disclosure", does it matter? When it happens (if it does), it just will. If not so what, we are not any worse off than we are right now in ufology. The best bet is to continue pressing for the truth, analyzing and presenting the best cases, getting them out to public attention. Other than that, when, if, if it is even possible for disclosure by the government doesn't matter. We can only do our part, and try and continue to press them with top cases, we got SO MUCH to overcome that I think worrying about when or if it will happen should be secondary at the least, we really can't change that, other than by the process I said above. That is my opinion anyways...

I bet on you, Jkrog!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

I WIN!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I take up that challenge. if by nov 20 2015 there has been NO FULL-BLOWN ACCEPTANCE by all the masses that alien races exist etc then I will never come back on ATS for I will be incompetent to say anything after that anyway. (but my gut tells me I'm gonna win this bet hehe)

I'm skeptical about it happening before nov 20 2010 though,so you won't have to leave either
It will happen anywhere from 2011-2015 timewindow.

i took that from the councl of mayan elders and the hopi indian tribes council, they have given a timewindow for the ascension, started on october 24th 2007 and will be within 7-8 years max of that date. Anytime between 2007-2015. So technically, if u want precise dates, I'll even change the nov 20th 2015 to oct 24th 2015

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

You're on! I'll take that bet. In fact, I'll join the exodus on 11/20/15. Except I have a single stipulation: I'm standing in your corner for this bet... i.e., ain't gonna happen. But we WILL read hundreds, if not thousands of new threads from people claiming such disclosure is "imminent".

The ones that kill me are those where the OP claims that some "special inside friend" let them in on the big secret.
Ooooooh...

Worse yet, are the ones where the OP says that they know disclosure is imminent, by the aliens themselves, because... wait for it... their special alien friends told them so! :shk: :shk:

Bwaaaahha haha ha ha ha ha ha haaa....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
your bet is kippered........we are all snookered by the end of 2012
second line says we are still snookered and indeed kippered

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
LOL - I'm a little surprised by the idea that the OP thinks we actually have another 6 years left as a civilization - especially on our current path. So unless he revamps his offer, I'm afraid I can't place a bid. Shorten it to four or five years at the most. Maybe.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bingram1973

I'm not sure of any thing so lets gamble on it? I am willing to gamble my thoughts on this board. Nithing happens who ever wagers kicks rocks and doesn't come back on the board. If it does I kick rock! Simple.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
LOL - I'm a little surprised by the idea that the OP thinks we actually have another 6 years left as a civilization - especially on our current path. So unless he revamps his offer, I'm afraid I can't place a bid. Shorten it to four or five years at the most. Maybe.
I'll sorten it to 2 years or 3

top topics

<<   2 >>

join