It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell here ... hmmmm ... the biggest conspiracy in human history.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Fossilized giant discovered in 1895 by Mr. Dyer during minerary activities in County Antrim, Ireland. In the right photo (published by the British magazine "Strand") it is compared to a goods wagon. The main measures were: total height 12ft and 2 in (3.70 m), thoracic circumference 6ft and 6in (1.97 m), length of arms 4ft and 6in (1.37 m), weight 2 tons and 112 lbs (2050 Kg). The right foot had six fingers. After various legal debates to determine the ownership, nobody knows what happened to the giant and to his owners.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by spartan1337]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I really do not think there is any great conspiracy to cover up past civilizations.

There are two things which inhibit research along line that are outside the mainstream thinking: Peer Pressure, and FUNDING. Color too far outside the lines and you get laughed at and you lose your funding. Its just a simple fact of the way the system is organized, unfortunately it inhibits the search for the truth.

I have developed my own personal belief system about human history by using a very simple way of looking at things. I am guided by the "Where there is smoke there is fire" theory of life.

SMOKE: Multiple instances from all over the world of out of place artifacts. I mean REALLY out of place like 200 meters down in a gold mine, in a seam of coal..huge distances underground. A "spark plug" looking apparatus in a geode, a vase in a lump of coal, curious and obviously intelligently made objects in a gold mine. These things keep being found and maybe some are hoaxes...but to what point?
FIRE: I think there is enough smoke on this one to say there have been widely distributed civilizations on earth probably multiple millions of years in the distant past. Not only that I believe they were far more advanced than ours.

SMOKE: Construction at sites all over the world of Pyramids, and other massive monuments using stone blocks weighing 200 tons and more that were quarried from sites as much as 50 or more kilometers from the construction site. Not only that in many instances put together with precision that we cannot match even today.
FIRE: Sorry to upset that guy in Egypt but I do not for a minute believe the pyramids at Giza were built 3500 years or so ago with the technology available AT THAT TIME.. done much earlier by a much more advanced civilization.

There is a lot more smoke and a lot more fire on a whole multitude of subjects.

My bottom line is I have come to believe there have been maybe several advanced civilizations on earth, that in the distant past they probably explored the solar system and may well be the source of the artifacts on the moon and mars just as easily as Mars could have been the source of civilization on earth at one time or another. It is an accepted fact that the Earth has been here for about 4.5 Billion years. I do not think anyone has a real grasp of how long that is. As I see it, an entire advanced civilization could have existed on earth and could easily and probably did surpass us in technology. They could have been here a billion years ago, existed for 10 million years, got wiped out by an asteroid impact or other natural disaster and all evidence of their existence could have been buried and destroyed by plate tectonics.

There are two factors which hold us back from the real knowledge of our past.. Religion and Greed. We are not going to get rid of either of them and it is another sad fact to add in amongst the other pile of sad facts we have to deal with. The only way we will ever come to know the truth is when enough of us get tired of being held back by the two of them.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Durabys

the pyramid near Sarajevo, there are many signs that point to the direction that it is more a natural site and no pure manmade structure.

and don´t oversee that this bosnian ´pyramid´ is hyped very much ALSO for commercial and nationalistic reasons.(no offence).

cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reconer
This is my first post reply as I have just joined. This is a very important topic which ends up revolving back to the whole Powers-That-Be. I have spent years in the military, law enforcement, and had my opprotunity to join the CIA (I rethought and declined after I was tired of hiding info from the public)...we are all human and bleed blood so we should not be lied to! There are some VERY serious things going on around us that I'm sure ATS members are already aware of. I have researched a rediculous amount of information revloving around 2012 and other issues with Governments and other organisations hiding the TRUTH from the common person.

I have came to a few conclusions.

1) There is DEFINATELY a conspiracy to our original origins. I have come to find that it is a real possiblity we were absolutely influanced (Engineered?) by another line of life. The Vatican, governments, and even the many other religions as well...I truley believe RELIGION itself was the most important tool of disinformation caused by the few dishonorable ones that we call The Powers That Be. Keeps us consistantly off balanced and fighting...if not fighting then struggling to wonder why BOB next door (Who is another religion) is valitated with his religions beliefts but the bible says 1 true religion??? Tough thing for the spiritually decieved common folk to manage...mean while these few have the knowledge that "Those who from heaven to earth fell" were actually those who explained our orgins and possibly the importance of the human race. Maybe im wrong but there are too many doors of massive disinformation that have been opened to keep us running around like retards while the few sit back and have us work for them as a slave race.

2) The Powers That Be are at their final end...they will be, in a very short amount of time, revealed and judged for decieving mankind...is God an Alien sent to help us?...It is our destiny to be revealed our true purpose, orgins, and universal understanding. The end is basically not the END OF THE WORLD...but the end of this age of disinformation...we can finally get rid of the BS and start living like we were ment to...with harmony, peace, cooperation, purpose, and happiness within the universe not just here on earth. We have to make the jump to a class 1 civilization to be even remotely worth the time of ET's...they have come before to aid our race and all we did is show them we are a corrupt, greedy, sloppy, and dishonorable with the help they gave us. The universe is in charge of the whole system and it favors harmony...some things are going to get pretty bad but it is nesssary for us to crumble this rediculous system and move on to a truely free and harmonious Earth. These next few years you all will be shown truths you have known only inside your heart manifest into reality. A true SCIFI manifestation. You cant hide from what is in your blood...but the Powers That Be have done everything they can to lower your conciousness...they have programed us and we let them. There will be to many events taking place that will have us all looking up as one person saying "Wow...I cant believe its true!" But in the meantime take care of yourself and prepare for hard times!

Look and pay attention (as you have) bacause the most important history EVER your living in!

Look foward to working with you guys!

FAKE

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The flute was sophisticated, not neandrethal, but the glyphs, the hand writing. Says it all! And don't forget this is absolute proof of a civlization with language and music/culture/arts, over 36,000 years ago, (with the very high chance due to recent findings that carbon dating often under ages things) which flies in the face of the resident archeologists words. This alone rewrites out entire history books and puts civilization at dates of 30000-90000, remember you can even triple the carbon dating. The kind of makes sense because I remember hearing of a phoenician instrument they used for brain surgery, highly advanced technique by the way at around 65,000 years.

A flute is sophisticated technology only in light of our expectations of the sophistication of Ice Age humanity. Just because we state that humans didn't have much technology back then, doesn't mean that they were any less intelligent.

Building a flute is odd only because previous research showed that the human orchestra was only a drum and we had no way of knowing if they knew how to make a leaf whistle.

However, jumping from a flute to nuclear devices is one hell of a stretch. Could the Sphinx be older than generally believed? Sure, why not? Water erosion might hint at it but can be explained in many ways, including sand erosion and even purposeful flooding. So evidence would need to be shown of the tooling required to do so at the age required. Such technology should be plentiful as the required tools would be much more robust than a carved flute.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The biggest conspiracy in human history is... SANTA

For hundreds of years, one half of the entire globe has deceived the other into believing that there is a thousand year old fat man will come and slide down the chimney and leave them gifts. This concept is even more ludicrous when one considers:-

- If he just does does Western Europe, he would have to spend less than 100,000th of a second in each home. (No wonder no[-one ever sees him.
- To fund it, he would have to run a line of credit greater than the US budget deficit.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2
The biggest conspiracy in human history is... SANTA

For hundreds of years, one half of the entire globe has deceived the other into believing that there is a thousand year old fat man will come and slide down the chimney and leave them gifts. This concept is even more ludicrous when one considers:-

- If he just does does Western Europe, he would have to spend less than 100,000th of a second in each home. (No wonder no[-one ever sees him.
- To fund it, he would have to run a line of credit greater than the US budget deficit.

you are wrong. santa does exist. when i was a boy i wrote letters to him stating exactly what i wanted. i never got jacksmack but the kids down the street always get what they ask for. the amazing thing was on their presents, the same signature!! how do you debunk that!! of course their parents didn't sign it.

rudolph can travel at the speed of light. my proof for this is his red nose. he pull the sleigh so fast his nose turn red due to friction with air, thus, turning is nose red hot. santa also have an army of elf hard at research and development in the latest technology. they have manage to come up with teleportation devices. this was achieved in conjunction with nasa.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
having met some of them... and some are quite nice people, ... i can say, the one thing archaeologists NEVER are... is silent on any point.

they will probably ridicule it/you and dismiss it/you.

but they wont be silent, unfortunately.

maybe if they were, they might learn something; but based on what ive seen so far, they are all so brainwashed, that the chances of that are fairly remote...

part of it is fear tho i think. fear of being laughed at by colleagues, or what other people will say; thats stopping some of them from being more vocal...

[edit on 25-11-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The world has been divided across the lines of either belief in God ~OR~ belief in Science. Science teaches us via classrooms and television that belief in God cannot be logical or proven. Similarly Religion teaches in the Church that belief in Scientific research proving that Man is much older than religious teachings is blasphemous. Notice I said religious teachings and NOT biblical statement of fact.
Religion and Science both conspire to divide us just like political parties do and the same with many other organizations designed to control.
I would like to present to you some biblical tidbits of knowledge that I believe prove that Science is in fact correct about prior civilizations and that this may not go along with what Religions teach however it does work with what the Bible Scriptures show. Science will not like this fact because the goal of many in Science is to foster the idea that belief in God is ludicrous. Religions who utilize their doctrine to control and fleece the masses for there own corrupt and perverted reasons regard real biblical truths as hardly as important as the control that is fostered through divisions they foster through deception of scriptures.

Keep the following in mind:
A day to God = 1000 years (Psalms 90:4)
With that understand go ahead and reRead Genesis chapter 1 and 2. Read this scripture with your EYES open, your HEART, MIND and THOUGHTS open for truths. Do this in prayer to Yahuwah and see if he does not reveal to you truths that have never been taught to you in Church or in School books. What you will find is the following:

1. Elohim created light prior to the light from the Planets. Gen 1:3 vs Gen 1:14.
2. Elohim created animals before "Mankind".Gen 1:21 vs Gen 2:19 whereby another set of animals were created at the time of "MAN"-Adam.
3. Once "mankind" was created Elohim rested on the 7th Day. End of Genesis chapter 1 and beginning of chapter 2. No Time distinction was scripturally written that showed how much time elapsed between the time of "mankind" in Gen. ch1 and the creation of Man-Adam in Gen ch2 and the tree that should not be touched by Adam.
4. Gen 1:29 states that ALL plant life, tree fruit etc was good for man to eat and it was only AFTER Adam was created (who knows how many thousands possibly millions of years later because there is NO timeline at this stage biblically presented) Elohim created Adam AND the one tree that should not be touched or eaten as per scripture in Gen ch2. Adam was to "Guard" the tree and the garden of Eden... But from WHO was he to guard it from if HE was indeed the first created man. I present to you via the scriptures that Adam was created AFTER mankind and the he was the guard of Eden and the tree of knowledge.
5. When Cain (Adams firstborn son per scripture) was sent away and out into the world to roam by God because of the murder Cain committed of his brother Abel Cain said to God, "the punishment is too great to bear because of the fact that anyone who finds me in my wanders of the earth shall indeed bring harm to me. (Gen. 4:13,14) If infact Adam was created first and Cain 2nd WHO WHERE "THOSE" who would bring harm to him? This would be "original" "mankind" PRIOR to Adam by who knows how many years...

Now do you see how you have been deceived by certain factions in religion and in Science? The Bible is FULL of info like this if you simply open your eyes and ask for direction by prayer from Yahuwah and his son Yahuwah-Savior your eyes can be opened to an entirely new book of NEW THINGS LEARNED, not by any church or textbook but by GOD HIMSELF provided to you as a gift and not for a church to control you with!

For those who read this and do not see things the way I do, that is perfectly okay. We are all entitled to form personal oppinions.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that ancient relics were discovered which supposedly predates something like 100,000 years before the first known human civilization the Sumerians. You then ask yourself, why isn't there evidence of their technology.
The only thing that I can think that might have caused the disappearance of their technology could have been a global disaster.
If you think about it, it does seem very plausible. Lets take for example the events which are predicted to happen in 2012. Global earthquakes which cause the ground itself to open up and consume everything above it. Then you have all of the erupting/exploding volcanoes melting everything with it's lava flows and covering large land areas with thick ash. Then finally we have the mega/giant tsunamis destroying whatever is left and eventually taking it all back to the main oceans.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

Sorry but nothing like that has been predicted in any real sense by anyone about 2012. Stop getting your information from the television.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There are entire books about this kind of thing
. You should check out Michael Cremo he has written about this kind of stuff for a while now but he is dismissed as a crackpot.
www.mcremo.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
The world has been divided across the lines of either belief in God ~OR~ belief in Science.

Actuallu that's just the US. In the rest of the world, there is no struggle between science and religion.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durabys
I am only asking questions.
My question tags:

1) Why do archeologsts get paranoid, agressive when there is a mention of a culture or civilization that is more then 10.000 years old. What happend in this period of time that they had to be "programmed" by the TPTB administred school brainwashing.

2) Why doctor Zari Hawass the director of Giza Plateu excavation zone gets on the absolute agressive stand when there is ever a mention of rainfall erosion on the Sfinx (last great rainfalls:11000 - 10000 bc - end of the last iceage) or that that the Sfinx represents the lion symbol of the age of Lion (12.000 -9500 bc).

3) Why Archeologists go into absolute silence when someone says anything about the Serbian 3-side piramid near Sarajevo - Bosnia built 10.000 bc built out of a better material than modern concrete (super concrete), or cities submerged into the sea on the coast of India, Pakistan, Cuba, Japan, south Anatolia(Turkey- ancestors of the Minoan culture) which flourished before the sea level rose after , you guess it, the end of the last ice age.

4)Why is there absolute silence in the MSM about radioactive debris found in old antique by "fire" destroyed cities in Pakistan and India (near new delhi they were building a new residential area, when workers became sick. They learned there are ruins of an old city there, where human skeletons[thousands] werent in the middle of it but on the outskirts of it, facing not the center. Even now archelogists have a permision only for an half an hour to dig there out of health dangers). No crater found, therefor no meteorite impact.
+ Nuclear green "New Mexico-Nevada" like glass found there (+ same glass found on the Sinai penisula, Lybian desert, Mongolian Wastelands near the chinese borders ... "I don´t think i am right with Sinai thing, sorry.")
+ The nearest nuclear facility is hundrerds of miles away.

I am only asking questions.

Sorry for errors in text. Mods feel free to move.

I would be really glad, if some of our more skilled and experienced members, in this matter, would come forth and answered these q-tags for us unenlightened (and I mean also myself).

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

More Questions:

1) Why Scientists Gets Paranoid and Aggressive when there's any Forgotten "Science Fiction" Technologies that Really Exists in Real life for Decades and Eons from ancient times to modern times Like Flying Saucers?

2) Why scientists and Paleontologists go into Absolute Silence when a Hominid skull that older than Pithecanthropus skull but less apelike and more humanlike than Pithecanthropus?

3) Why MSM Goes Absolute Silence when the Thingies that Most People only encountered in Science Fiction and Fantasy also encountered in Real life by many People even when these thingies that they encounter gets Immortalized in Internet?

4) Why Scientists and Paleontologists goes absolute Silence when at least some Dinosaurs are Survived K-T Extinction Event?

5) Why Politician and MSM goes absolute silence when many economic Disasters are deliberately caused by Hedge Fund?

6) Why Scientists goes Paranoid, Aggresive, and Absolute Silence when any evidence about Sapient life that Predates Homo Sapiens is found?

Thats it!

[edit on 30-11-2009 by masonicon]

[edit on 30-11-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zlots331
I personally get a kick out of Dr. Hawass and the fact that he knows EVERYTHING that ever took place on the Giza plateau. And that you are out of your mind if you question him about anything. The man is a media whore and can't wait to get in front of the cameras with his latest great "discovery".

Ask him for permission to explore somewhere on the site to pursue a theory you may have, and if it doesn't fit exactly with his preconceived opinion about what did or did not take place there, you might as well go tip over rocks in New Jersey.

Ask him about the hidden Hall of Records and then stand back because he will get so agitated that he looks like he is going to have a stroke.

I hope someone does discover the "Hall" someday, not just because of the earth shattering information it may contain, but just to rub his nose in it. There needs to be a change of leadership there. Someone with a little more open mind.

The chip on that man's shoulder is so unbelievable! You are so correct. They most certainly need new leadership over there. His very presence is a step back for archeology.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiring Mind

Originally posted by zlots331
I personally get a kick out of Dr. Hawass and the fact that he knows EVERYTHING that ever took place on the Giza plateau. And that you are out of your mind if you question him about anything. The man is a media whore and can't wait to get in front of the cameras with his latest great "discovery".

Ask him for permission to explore somewhere on the site to pursue a theory you may have, and if it doesn't fit exactly with his preconceived opinion about what did or did not take place there, you might as well go tip over rocks in New Jersey.

Ask him about the hidden Hall of Records and then stand back because he will get so agitated that he looks like he is going to have a stroke.

I hope someone does discover the "Hall" someday, not just because of the earth shattering information it may contain, but just to rub his nose in it. There needs to be a change of leadership there. Someone with a little more open mind.

The chip on that man's shoulder is so unbelievable! You are so correct. They most certainly need new leadership over there. His very presence is a step back for archeology.

When it Come to the Evidence about High-tech Electronics in ancient World, The Chip on that Man's Shoulder is all that we can get!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10001011
its really fine that they hide this stuff, because the truth has its own way to emerge, by any means its able to adapt and surface, Regardless of who tries to hide it, the truth will become freed.

I agree. Something that would explain why some truth's seem not to surface. Because it sometimes take more than a lifetime for it to emerge. In that same category I strongly belief that it is a law of nature that a lie, like a boomerang, will always return to the one who threw it...... sooner or later. Wouldn't it be nice if all the truth's and all the lies would surface at the same time.......or not?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Excellent post.

Starred and Flagged.

We have a friend, my husband went to college with. He is a world renown anthropologist and says, there is plenty of proof out there that our civilization is older than what is currently being reported by main stream science, but if you buck TPTB you stand to get discredited and end up with no funding what so ever.

You either go with the flow or get trampled.

Why do you think we really entered Iraq?

Several years before we invaded Iraq there was rumor of ancient artifacts predating our oldest finds as well as a possible stargate found there.

Mankind, the general populace (IMO) is being kept in the dark.

If we as a species were made aware of the extent of our human heritage, we would become empowered.

Again, from my own research this is my own humble opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their own.

A slave that doesn't realize he is enslaved will not rebel.

A prisoner that does not know he is imprisoned will not try to escape.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

"We went in to get a stargate" is the best explanation for going to war I have heard except for the getting the oil one.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Survivors are always the few not the many,thats why they are called survivors,humanity is lucky because we always have a secret supply of contrary or maybe consistant thinkers that are perpetualy prepared and this keeps our species alive even through global events.

it only stands to reason that the thinking of the many is intrinsicly flawed therefore the thinking of the few is the key to survival,the only question is which few,well if you have been abducted as I have or have seen a craft as millions have then you know which few to follow.

THE CONSPIRACIES ARE MONEY GOVERNMENT AND RELIGON IN THAT ORDER.

Money ruined the other two,government is fine without religon and vica versa but when the two intertwine as they have then they become self sustaining corrupt entities that manipulate humanity in a collusional manner.

We dont need money,we wouldnt need governments in the plural if there was a global democracy,and with science we are diminishing the need for religon,the future looks mapped out for us.

A moneyless global society founded on a democracy in its purest form that explores the universe with open eyes and scientific fact based minds.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join