It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did this every happen to u

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
True story:

I was down to my last 20 bucks so I walked up to a cop an asked him to arrest me? He said “why what did you do” I told him nothing yet but if you don’t arrest me now not only will I lose my last 20 bucks it will cost me hundreds more. Well he didn’t believe me and told me to move on. So I did shaking my head thinking to myself boy this night is going to cost me. I tried everything to stay away drove to the beach and was watching the waves but that just made me thirsty. So I head on over to the park, sure enough found my self by the fountain with its water running. That made have to go to the bathroom, really bad so I drove to the closes place I could find. Ran inside found the head did my thing on the way out sure enough someone calls out to me hey man over here sit down I already poured you a cold one. So I sat down, sure enough a few hours later my 20 bucks now gone the bar is closing so what do I do. Head out to the street, was going to walk but dang its cold out here and said the hell with this and got in my car. I was just going to sleep in the car figure I’d leave it running to get some heat but would you have it I was almost out of gas. # the hell with it put the car in drive to head for home. I didn’t even get out of the parking lot when sure enough who shows up the same cop I asked to arrest me earlier. I got out of the car walked up to him nodding my head. He took one look at me and said I was right this night is going to cost you a few hundred bucks. What could I do but say ( I told you so )

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thats an ironic twist of fate. I had a similar incident happen to me 9 year ago. I was in San Mateo looking for a jack in the box (I had just gotten to the city and had been given a brief tour by a co worker). I knew it was in the vicinity of where I was heading. I pulled over and flagged a car that was coming up behind me. Wouldn't you know it, it was a cop. I asked him where the nearest jitb was as I was new to town. Instead of helping, he proceeded to give me a sobriety test (I failed, surprised?). As he took me away to the drunk tank, not even half a block down was the jack in the box. I just laughed to myself.:bnghd:

new topics

join