It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Orchestrating the Fall of the Churches?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is church attendance dropping rapidly?

Have the spiritual leaders themselves caused the demise by being deceitful in some way?

Has the church become more focused on political agendas than spiritual upbuilding?

Is there too much dissention and division within the churches?

Is there an upline or outside interferrence causing the churches to crumble?

Do you think the major religions are in free fall?

If so, what do you think is the cause of it?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Read the protocols of the elders of zion. You answer is in them.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It occurs when individuals start thinking for themselves and actually researching the Bible, history, languages, foolish end-time predictions, etc. Most all of us once had total faith in Santa Claus too.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
It occurs when individuals start thinking for themselves and actually researching the Bible, history, languages, foolish end-time predictions, etc. Most all of us once had total faith in Santa Claus too.

I am sure all through the ages there have been people who realized that faith healers were liars and that many leaders were fleecing the flock. However, many kept their mouth shut about it so as to not rock the boat or cause disharmony within their families.

What makes the difference that people are now taking a stand to speak out? Or to walk away?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Who is behind the falling away?

One word: Satan.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't see any sign of it - every second person on these forums seems to claim to be a Christian and start getting all defensive for little reason.

I wish people would wake up to this centuries old fairy tale that is purely designed to control people.

If only someone would nuke the vatican - that would be a great start towards freeing the world - on the other hand, the information in its archives should be released to the world.

I find is disgusting that any organization private or public should consider history to be its own personal property.

Denying people access to the archives makes it no further advanced than it was in the dark ages.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
- on the other hand, the information in its archives should be released to the world.

I find is disgusting that any organization private or public should consider history to be its own personal property.

Denying people access to the archives makes it no further advanced than it was in the dark ages.

How could you ever believe the history contained there was accurate?
Perhaps the scribes could have re-written history?

Even the OT speaks of the Nephinim, who were never supposed to handle holy books, infiltrated the temple because of lazy priests and they 'compromised' many of the manuscripts.

How could you even trust anything that came out of the vatican as far as being an accurate account of history?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Please understand there is a huge difference between ordinary believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Religion!!!

Christians have been murdered for not worshipping the Pope! Check history if you doubt it!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

[edit on 20-11-2009 by FortAnthem] add content

[edit on 20-11-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You should check out the Alta Vendita, The plot to infiltrate the Catholic Church by slowly subverting her teachings to become in-line with Masonic principles;

FEW Catholics know of The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita, a secret document written in the early 19th century that mapped out a blueprint for the subversion of the Catholic Church. The Alta Vendita was the highest lodge of the Carbonari, an Italian secret society with links to Freemasonry and which, along with Freemasonry, was condemned by the Catholic Church. Fr. E. Cahill, S.J. in his book Freemasonry and the Anti-Christian Movement states that the Alta Vendita was “commonly supposed to have been at the time the governing centre of European Freemasonry.” The Carbonari were most active in Italy and France. In his book Athanasius and the Church of Our Time, Bishop Rudolph Graber quoted a Freemason who declared that “the goal [of Freemasonry] is no longer the destruction of the Church, but to make use of it by infiltrating it.”

In other words, since Freemasonry cannot completely obliterate Christ’s Church, it plans not only to eradicate the influence of Catholicism in society, but also to use the Church’s structure as an instrument of “renewal,” “progress” and “enlightenment” to further many of its own principles and goals. An Outline The strategy advanced in The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita is astonishing in its audacity and cunning. From the start, the document tells of a process that will take decades to accomplish. Those who drew up the document knew that they would not see its fulfillment. They were inaugurating a work that would be carried on by succeeding generations of the initiated. The Permanent Instruction says, “In our ranks the soldier dies and the struggle goes on.” The Instruction called for the dissemination of liberal ideas and axioms throughout society and within the institutions of the Catholic Church so that laity, seminarians, clerics and prelates would, over the years, gradually be imbued with progressive principles. In time, this mind-set would be so pervasive that priests would be ordained, bishops would be consecrated and cardinals would be nominated whose thinking was in step with the modern thought rooted in the French Revolution’s Declaration of the Rights of Man and other “Principles of 1789” (equality of religions, separation of Church and State, religious pluralism, etc.).

[edit on 20-11-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
FortAnthem,
Thank you for a very meaningful contribution to this post.
(not so much in agreement with the video, but the Alta Vendita piques my interest.)

This infiltration validates what I have, in a sense, perceived, though I have never seen this information you have presented in quotes.

The fall of the churches is being orchestrated because its time for a change of venue.

Could it be that the upline itself is causing it's demise? Are they laughing in everyone's face as they expose their clever deceits?

Is this same upline directing the religious zealots to blame government? Is it this same upline which is attempting to incite people to violence in the name of religion?

If this succeeds, the phoenix that rises from the ashes of this rubble will be more powerful and dominating than what went before. And it, too, will have the appearance of righteousness and justice...only to be abused and misdirected as it always has been.

This is much more than just the Catholic church. Illuminati symbols are found throughout all churches and institutions of higher education.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Christianity and Atheism will fall at the same time with World War III as we go into the new age of the Aquarias orchestrated by the Vatican, freemasons.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There is a term for this naturally occurring process. It's called Market Saturation.

When the amount of product provided in a market has been maximized in the current state of the marketplace. At the point of saturation, further growth can only be achieved through product improvements, market share gains or a rise in overall consumer demand.

Without appealing to the common man by making changes, the product of Religion-X cannot grow, because it has reach maximum market saturation. (Those who would buy Religion-X have already purchased it).

Because religion is unchanging (fanatically conservative) then it will fail by design.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by Choronzon]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Church participation is dropping because most christians are seeing their churches as tax-free moneymaking operations.. .Which is, of course, exactly what a church (or a temple, or a mosque, or whatever) actually is.

Of course, at least in America, there seems to be a serious drive to form "churches of one" - The First United Holy Church of the Blessed Sepulcher of the Holy Spirit of Jesus the Christ of Nazareth of Alabama, and all that stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't know who is orchestrating this, or even if it is being orchestrated at all, but if it is......

-God Bless Them.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Lets take them one at a time...

Is church attendance dropping rapidly?

It is heading down at least in the US.

US Church Stats

World Wide Church Attendance

Have the spiritual leaders themselves caused the demise by being deceitful in some way?

Well the various scandals of abuse in the Catholic Church and money & sex scandals in other denominations haven't helped.

Is there too much dissention and division within the churches?

My personal 2 cents is "Yes". Its not uncommon for the various denominations to look down their nose at each other. Maybe you've heard the joke - A guy gets to heaven and he notices a big walled off section. So he asks God - "Who is in there?" God says, "Oh that's the [insert denomination name here]. They think they are the only ones up here."

Is there an upline or outside interferrence causing the churches to crumble?

Do you think the major religions are in free fall?

If so, what do you think is the cause of it?

I'll give my 2 cents on the rest of these all in one go. In free fall, no. In steady decline - yes. The major outisde reason is just change in society. That and failure of the churches themselves to change to meet the needs of today's society are the largest reason for the decline in attendance in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We'll see who the true Christians are when they are ready to die for their beliefs.

Those who are Christians-in-name-only will surrender to whoever offers them an easy way out!

Unfortunately,because of the prosperity-preaching,watered-down doctrine of churches today,most won't see the Tribulation coming and won't know how to deal with it.

So many believe the lie of the Rapture,they are apt to lose their faith when they see we have to suffer Satan's wrath!

But that's nothing compared to the wrath of God,from which we will be spared

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
...But that's nothing compared to the wrath of God...

Way to sell your deity....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
There is a term for this naturally occurring process. It's called Market Saturation.

When the amount of product provided in a market has been maximized in the current state of the marketplace. At the point of saturation, further growth can only be achieved through product improvements, market share gains or a rise in overall consumer demand.

Without appealing to the common man by making changes, the product of Religion-X cannot grow, because it has reach maximum market saturation. (Those who would buy Religion-X have already purchased it).

I had to laugh out loud when I read this! That is the most logical blunt explanation I have seen. That is a Wall Street Outlook if there ever was one! (Star for you)

After all, churches ARE a corporate business.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I gave that one a star as well. I didn't mention it in my post but that is the other reason. In some places I've been there are churches all over the place. Too many for the % of the population that goes to support.

But, it does tie nicely into the need for change. If people no longer want your product you must change something about it - even if the change only amounts to the way it is packaged and presented.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Frogs]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join