It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC 9/11 "mastermind" trial a joke!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
From the October 8, 2001 New Yorker:

Many of the investigators believe that some of the initial clues that were uncovered about the terrorists’ identities and preparations, such as flight manuals, were meant to be found. A former high-level intelligence official told me, “Whatever trail was left was left deliberately—for the F.B.I. to chase.”

In interviews over the past two weeks, a number of intelligence officials have raised questions about Osama bin Laden’s capabilities. “This guy sits in a cave in Afghanistan and he’s running this operation?” one C.I.A. official asked. “It’s so huge. He couldn’t have done it alone.” A senior military officer told me that because of the visas and other documentation needed to infiltrate team members into the United States a major foreign intelligence service might also have been involved.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Gee, now what "major foreign intelligence service" could that be? And why were the terrorists’ identities, preparations, "lost" luggage, flight manuals, Korans, suicide letters, etc., "meant to be found?"

Move along, folks -- nothing suspicious here.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
You ignore the evidence. ALL of it. The witnesses, the plane parts, The DNA, the FDR, the first responders... etc.... You don't want your fairytale to end.

What flight data recorders are you talking about? The three FDRs that FDNY firefighters found, but the government claims were never recovered? Or the Pentagon FDR that doesn't even match AA 77's flight path?

And what witnesses and first responders are you referring to? These?

It's obvious you've done very little independent investigation except to scream, "it's all been debunked!"

What a load of crap.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

What flight data recorders are you talking about? The three FDRs that FDNY firefighters found, but the government claims were never recovered? Or the Pentagon FDR that doesn't even match AA 77's flight path?

Try to keep up. I was responding to your post. You, sir were talking about flight 77. You were not referring to the WTC Complex.

You can show that the FDR didn't match the flight path?? REALLY? You need to read the thread "NEW FDR DECODE"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ask Warren Strutt... who is a member of PFT about the FDR. It does, in fact; match.

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

What a load of crap.

You just summed up the truth movement in 5 words! Nice job

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
We may never know what happened on 09/11/2009, and those who say they do know probably do not.

But once the buildings collapsed, volunteers, firefighters and police officers went ahead and started to search through the rubble to see if they can find anyone alive or anything for that matter. They were told it was safe to go and search through the rubble. What happened to some of those people? They've developed respiratory illnesses, some were admitted to the hospital, and some even died. Now if our government lied to us about the air on that day, now this makes me wonder regarding what else could they have lied to us about.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAlIzAtIoN
Now if our government lied to us about the air on that day, now this makes me wonder regarding what else could they have lied to us about.

The government lies about EVERYTHING. They wouldn't even admit that Flight 93 was shot down over Shanksville, PA. Local Shanksville military veterans heard Sidewinder missiles before Flight 93 crashed and FAA controllers confirm that 93 was shadowed by an F-16. Also, wreckage doesn't get scattered over an 8-10 mile radius by the wind. How gullible do they think people are? The government also wouldn't admit that they accidentally shot down TWA 800 during a Navy missile test, sticking to their ridiculous "exploding fuel tank" scenario.

Look into Operation Northwoods or the USS Liberty if you want a taste of the evil that ALL governments are capable of.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Try to keep up. I was responding to your post. You, sir were talking about flight 77. You were not referring to the WTC Complex.

I'm talking about ALL the 9/11 evidence, or lack thereof. Read my opening post again. Why didn't you respond to the video of the many first responders and witnesses that I posted above? How about the 3 FDRs that were recovered by FDNY firefighters and turned over to the FBI that the government claims were never found? How do you explain that? You can't even show me a photo of whatever hit the Pentagon.

You can show that the FDR didn't match the flight path?? REALLY? You need to read the thread "NEW FDR DECODE"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, REALLY! Once again, you're either misinformed or a professional pseudo-skeptic:

OFFICIAL ACCOUNT OF 9/11 FLIGHT CONTRADICTED BY GOVERNMENT'S OWN DATA

Pilots for 9/11 Truth, an international organization of pilots and aviation professionals, petitioned the National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB) via the Freedom of Information Act to obtain their 2002 report, "Flight Path Study-American Airlines Flight 77", consisting of a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file and Flight Path Animation, allegedly derived from Flight 77's Flight Data Recorder (FDR). The data provided by the NTSB contradict the 9/11 Commission Report in several significant ways:

1. The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support official events.
2. All Altitude data shows the aircraft at least 300 feet too high to have struck the light poles.
3. The rate of descent data is in direct conflict with the aircraft being able to impact the light poles and be captured in the Dept of Defense "5 Frames" video of an object traveling nearly parallel with the Pentagon lawn.
4. The record of data stops at least one second prior to official impact time.
5. If data trends are continued, the aircraft altitude would have been at least 100 feet too high to have hit the Pentagon.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAlIzAtIoN
We may never know what happened on 09/11/2009, and those who say they do know probably do not.

But once the buildings collapsed, volunteers, firefighters and police officers went ahead and started to search through the rubble to see if they can find anyone alive or anything for that matter. They were told it was safe to go and search through the rubble. What happened to some of those people? They've developed respiratory illnesses, some were admitted to the hospital, and some even died. Now if our government lied to us about the air on that day, now this makes me wonder regarding what else could they have lied to us about.

Unfortunate but true.
Just look at agent orange and the ailments the US military veterans returning from Iraq have had to deal with.
The list of lies is endless.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
We may never get to know who were the real culprits on 09/11/2001. But who knows, it's possible that in 50 years or 100 years the the truth will eventually leak out. For example, lets look at the Spanish American War. We got involved there because of the sinking of the USS Maine who we've blamed on Cuba as the culprit behind the destruction of that boat. Now almost a century or so later, the real reason was identified for the sinking of that boat was due to internal reasons. There was some issue with the boat which caused it to blow up, not one attached USS Maine. We went to war and lost a lot of lives and killed a lot of people as well, for what? We went there under false pretenses. The point I'm trying to make is that eventually the truth will come out, just like in most of these cases.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

reply to post by impressme

Really, why hasn’t the FBI indictments OBL?

Okay, repeat after me....MILITARY court. The FBI doesnt file charges in military courts.

UBL is in a military court? When did that happen? I thought he was still on the loose? Was 9/11 a military investigation? What are you talking about?????

top topics

<< 1   >>

join