It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Van Rompuy the New EU President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Bilderberg Van Rompuy the New EU President

noworldsystem.com

Herman Van Rompuy (Bilderberg member) has been selected to be the first president of the European Union. A man who has been given everything by the oligarchical elite of Europe such as the seat of Prime Minister of Belgium has now been chosen to take one of the top jobs in Europe. The selection was made during a dinner meeting in Brussels by the leaders of the 27 EU member states.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.number10.gov.uk

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here we go. The NWO is now in full swing. The first president of the EU has been selected. Of course, he had to be a Bildergerg member, what else is new.
They are playing their cards real well. New taxes on the horizon (added value tax) on a lot of commodities, like travel fares, gazoline, etc.
I'm going to keep a eye on this guy. He's bad news IMO.
He will officially take his post on Jan1st 2010.

noworldsystem.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

here's the website of Van Rompuy. There's a video there that is partly in French, partly in English (going from one to the other).
This is the direct link for the speech he gave
(in 3 languages)

[edit on 20-11-2009 by lagenese]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I thought that Tony Blair was supposed to be President or was that all just partisan hackery from the British side? This isn't good news. Well I'm not surprised that they would want to continue their dominance over international affairs. So this doesn't surprise me.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Yes, i thought Blair would get the position, but i guess the so called elites decided otherwise... Because of the war in Iraq, his credibility was a problem...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is the full transcript of Van Rompuy speech in English.
Hope this will help understand this a little further.

new topics

top topics

join