It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Certain UFO Youtube Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It was a UFO Youtube video by a guy in his 20s or 30s who lived in a building
in South Americas some where. You could tell by his accent that he was hispanis or South American. The video showed a large ship that slowly emerged over the city park he lived in during a rain storm.

The ship was shaped completely round with a spire coming out of the top and bottom and it had lights, then it disappeared without moving at all.

In the next clip, he is talking to the video camera discussing his experience and then he pulls out a hand gun and shoots out his window with the camera still on him
(this is a day or two later and the sky in the background, out of his window is cloudless and shining), he then shoots his hand gun to the location of where the ship was days before, as he screams out "Show Yourselves!!!!!!!".

Anyone ever see this youtube video?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
nope

and i think i saw every UFO vid on YT

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
oh

i also search foe one video

the title of the video was something like --Best UFO videos-- or similar...

in the half of the vid it show two saucers fly over a beach and then 2 F-16 jets chasing them

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I know which one you are talking about. Don't worry about trying to find it, its a b#(%$($%t fake hoax video because the jets come out of nowhere too quick.....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
oh

i also search foe one video

the title of the video was something like --Best UFO videos-- or similar...

in the half of the vid it show two saucers fly over a beach and then 2 F-16 jets chasing them

I've seen that one myself - it's very cool to watch even though I'm sure it's not true.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I will keep my eyes open, I know google and youtube both have a bad habit of removing videos out of the blue. Hmm...

top topics

join