It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang accused of killing to sell human fat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My girl, who is half Peruvian, sent me this story this morning, warning me of the consistences of misbehaving

I would think that organs would make a lot more money though...

It makes you wonder about the cosmetic industry, they must have some idea where it comes from. I mean, if some Peruvian militia man comes stumbling out of the jungle carrying a gas can full of fat, how exactly do they figure it came into their possession?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So far, only Peru has been identified as engaging in this? There is really not sufficient information, as the same story is given on both links I viewed.

Also, there is no information identifying the "European" cosmetics companies, or what the fat might be used for, cosmetically.

But one thing is certain. The people doing this are psychopaths.
PSYCHOPATHS. (Yes, I still use that word when it applies).

I think they "hunt" in the jungles, because they live near jungles, and can get away with these murders more easily than they could in a densely populated area. I doubt it has anything to do with the quality of the fat, or viruses or such.

This doesn't make sense to me, actually. But selling human body parts is illegal, so apparently the cosmetic companies are unable to legally purchase it. But I don't understand why lipo patients couldn't "donate" a few pounds, if it would prevent useless murders. (But people sell their own blood right? It's renewable....just like fat).

By the way, in case you didn't read the articles, the general consensus is the human fat actually has little cosmetic value.

This is creepy. Very creepy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You do have a problem,I've heard that UK citizens can't own firearms.

Well it's a lot tougher than in other countries - but really it's handguns that are banned to the general public (with the one exception of a .22 single shot competition class of pistol I think and also muzzle loaders).

You can have a shotgun or a rifle if you like and are willing to jump through the hoops...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is creepy. Very creepy.

The thought of someone killing another for their fat is definitely creepy. The thought of actually putting a face cream on made of human fat just sends chills down my spine!

I can't imagine wanting to be young looking or prettier so much that I would actually smear that stuff on my face. YUCK! No thank you very much! I'll just stick with my average looking face, wrinkles and all.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You do have a problem,I've heard that UK citizens can't own firearms.

Well it's a lot tougher than in other countries - but really it's handguns that are banned to the general public (with the one exception of a .22 single shot competition class of pistol I think and also muzzle loaders).

You can have a shotgun or a rifle if you like and are willing to jump through the hoops...

I'd prefer a handgun though... i can hide it more easily on my person....

I know i could get hold of one but if i get caught with it i'd be persecuted of course as this Country is very strict on guns, even if it is just for self defense... they would see the gun and automatically think i was upto no good.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I always said my wife was worth a million dollar.

And now its true.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Where's the Market for Human Fat? Medical authorities say there's no market for human fat. Just like they said there was no black market in "illegally harvested" kidneys, or hearts, or lungs, or any other organs.

Wrong.

In fact, there's a huge human fat stem cell industry taking off right now. It has little to do with "cosmetics," and much more to do with the silent pandemic of chronic and autoimmune disease that's destroying individual lives by the millions and bankrupting our planet's nations. Obviously, the research has been going on for quite a while, maybe 3 or 4 decades. Now, the boyz are gonna need human fat in industrial quantities, just to fine tune their 'products' and start manufacturing.

There may be a potential market for illegal harvested human fat tissue and components, but I doubt the fat traffickers were supplying the stem cell industry.

The Peruvians used heat to extract the fat and later collected it in soft-drink bottles. Such treatment will leave no viable cells, which could be used for stem cell cultures. The natural components of apidocytes will be altered as well.

I can believe that some sickos are willing to pay tons of money for an extraordinary anti-wrinkle crème. Ultrarich persons use endangered animals for traditional Chinese medicine. Tiger bones or human fat – as long as others have to pay for their health and beauty, sociopaths will know no limits.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm just soooooooo happy that I don't wear cosmetics anymore...and if I do it's dollar store stuff, I am assuming this stuff would be the expensive crap, those people wouldn't mind having human fat on their faces...but ewwww so groooooosssssssssssss!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Another one of those Black market gangs selling organs to consumers. Nothing new, Before it was kidneys and livers then child orgams, now body fat. Humanity is going to hell.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Fiding out whch cosmetic companys are involved i this is gunna be interesting..me wonders if maybe L oreal, almay, revlon, sally hansen?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Here an update from the independent: The whole story was invented to cover up corrupt killer policemen.

Yesterday, the experts were vindicated. Peru's police chief was forced to sack his top organised crime investigator amid growing evidence that he and several colleagues deliberately invented the elaborate story to cover up evidence of officers being involved in dozens of unlawful killings.

www.independent.co.uk...

Further reading:
BBC about the suspension of Mr Murga
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

VERY interesting.

...opposition politicians now believe that police invented the story to divert attention from allegations that officers had killed 46 suspects in 2007 and 2008 in the coastal town of Trujillo. "My hypothesis is that they were mainly trying to cover up the tremendous revelation of extrajudicial killings of criminals in Trujillo made by Ricardo Uceda ... in Poder magazine," the former deputy interior minister, Carlos Basombrio, wrote on his blog yesterday.

...Investigators in Huanuco, who complain they were excluded from the inquiry, now believe the four arrested men, who are still in custody, had carried out only one murder, linked to the coc aine trade. ...They say they may have bottled that victim's fat to intimidate rivals in an area rife with drug trafficking.

Police may have concocted story to divert attention from unlawful killings

"...opposition politicians now believe police invented the story to divert attention" from 46 killings by said police...

AND

..."Investigators ...now believe ...the arrested men ...carried out only one murder, linked to the coc aine trade."

46 killings -OR- 1 coc aine-linked murder.

So where's the cover-up?

I'd say we're definitely on to something here.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by soficrow]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
IMPORTANT NEWS RELEASE

Pfizer Acquires a Stem-Cell Therapy

Pfizer said Sunday that it was buying the rights to a somewhat controversial cell therapy from Athersys, a biotechnology company — a sign of big pharmaceutical companies’ growing interest in stem cells.

Pfizer will ...pay Athersys $6 million initially and up to $105 million in the future. ...The relatively small payment reflects that “it’s really early for cell therapy and there’s more research to be done,” said Ruth McKernan, chief scientific officer of Pfizer Regenerative Medicine, a unit created by the company about 18 months ago to develop treatments based on stem cells.

...Big pharmaceutical companies have been cautious about stem cells because of the ethical controversies and the early stage of the research. Also, some [tsk!] cell-based therapies must be tailored to each patient, a departure from the business model of producing one-size-fits-all pills.

Apparently, Athersys worked with stem cells from human bone marrow - but maybe if Pfizer uses Athersys’s breakthroughs on fat cells, they can come up with a one-size-fits-all stem cell treatment.....

Who knows???

I do know that the only treatments/cures for now pandemic chronic disease are called "personalized medicine," specifically "regenerative" or "preventive" - ie., stem cell therapy.

BUT.

Insurance does NOT cover personalized medicine OR "regenerative" or "preventive" medical interventions, only one-size-fits-all magic bullets.

NOTE: Fat cells from liposuction clinics are pretty much guaranteed to be diseased - but fat cells from isolated indigenous peoples are much more likely to be healthy and disease-free, and suitable for industrial cloning.

So. Is Pfizer ahead of the game? Did they already clone a healthy magic stem cell? ...and if they did, where did it come from?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by soficrow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join