It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO is smiling now....???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I seem to take a keen interest in the World Health Organization's webpage....I get the impression they are simply taking the piss out of the populations of the world. It seems to me that they are telling us we are doing our best to kill you... Chronic Pulmonary Disease ????? Seems like they are asking if we are enjoying the game.
I may be wrong or confused, but I am seriously of the opinion that chemtrails are being used at a high rate across the globe.
Whats your take on todays page at WHO ?

www.who.int...

[edit on 20-11-2009 by flylead]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by flylead

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i would say they're just damn happy that people don't want the vaccine, so they don't have to worry they don't have enough of it. they're just watching us die, while shutting down any news spreading true info about how deadly H1N1 is, to avoid panic. and yes, chemtrails are being used to spread it in my opinion. i saw those in my city recently.

[edit]
that COPD is just a hoax in my opinion. to prevent panic, they're trying to blame everything but H1N1. that would mean that estimate of 210 million people worldwide... may be H1N1 actually. i wouldn't be surprised at all. after all, that smiling boy taking the vaccine... looks like 'die, f...ers'.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't imagine the WHO is smiling.

Seems like another information page on the dis-eases cause by alot of corporations products. I.E., Tobacco for example.

new topics

join