It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim countries seek blasphemy ban

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
OH Jesus!
OOPS

I mean Oh Boy!

Here we go. You know if they had support from other religions they may just have a shot at it. But that's not the case now is it? Whats next banning the bible in their country because it's not their version of god? Making it a crime? I mean we here in the west have religious freedom and tolerance this does not mean however they they can use that freedom to change the very thing that gave them that freedom to begin with.

I agree

EPIC FAIL.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Not a chance in Hades that will go over here in America. We have most of our fun making fun of religious people, don't we? I think it's time for the Muslim crowd to sweep off their own back porch before trying to tell the rest of the world what to do. After all, we are America, and we could in fact turn the Middle East into a sheet of glass, or a lot of gravel if we wanted to. I will pay a Muslim the same respect I pay to a Christian, a Protestant, Wiccan, Spiritualist or Catholic, they are no better than I.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If I could have just one wish it would be that all religions be wiped from the face of the planet.

I have an issue with any brain washed idiot trying to force religion on me. With laws.

If you want to believe in a god fair game but keep it to yourself.

Why is it that religious people seem to think they have more rights, should have more power, more wealth, more of everything just because they believe in a certian god?

I say lets make it a world wide law that no religion has or ever will have control in any sphere of life barr that of the belivers / followers.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by jpmail]

<< 1   >>

join