It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Report: Plastics Feminise Boys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

News Report: Plastics Feminise Boys?

news.bbc.co.uk

Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys, making them "more feminine", say US researchers.

Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games, they found.

The University of Rochester team's latest work adds to concerns about the safety of phthalates, found in vinyl flooring and PVC shower curtains.

The findings are reported in the International Journal of Andrology.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I found this very interesting, after skimming through recent topics i couldnt find this posted here, my apologies if it is however, i thought this should be shared..Others that I know, and myself have long been seeing this feminisation in our sons friends and school mates, etc and have talked many times of what might be the cause..it was also interesting to me that it was found on BBC news no less! any thoughts/opinions?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Full_Vision]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It's been discussed here lately that plastics which cause estrogenization in boys may also be a contributing factor to some cases of homosexuality. This world is toxic so in that sense, it wouldn't surprise me in the least!

IRM

new topics

join