It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (Ischemia), Chronic Illness, Disease and Death for us a

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (Ischemia), Chronic Illness, Disease and Death for us all

vactruth.co m

This is a stern, yet humble, warning to all citizens of the globe. It is now proven that we are all being harmed by repeat vaccinations. This evidence must be circulated broadly in light of the imminent Fall, 2009 plan to turn North American schools into MASS vaccine centers to institute triple flu vaccine to us all. Children will be the first to be injected with experimental flu vaccines. The entire vaccine industry, as it turns out, has been experimental. We did not know that we were causing damages – for us all.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I gotta say having read this article i did sit wide mouthed for a while, although the article is quite long it is well written a fully deserves to be read.

Dr Andrew Moulden MD, PhD sounds extremly credible and with a Masters degree in Child/language neurodevelopment he certainly has the credentials to make such statements.

I urge everyone to pass this article around.

vactruth.co m
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

S & F.

I have been warning against vaccines forever. Especially the new ones.

Especially those administered to children.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
We're all that have taken vaccines shadows of the people we would be without them.

Bastards.

join