It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets revealed to Obama upon his inauguration!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

What secrets do you think were given to Obama and which ones were kept secret?

Here are the ones I believe he was given-
1-Economic free fall(no way to stop)-planned by TPTB>must continue, Obama is following the plan
2-He is now a slave-if he does not follow orders>death to him and his family
3-General observance of relative military might-not given the new fangled weapons
4-Military Doctrine-keep everything controlled>even in chaos, their is control
5-Some National Security Patents
6-That the election process is fixed
7-One World Government Plans-some, but not all
8-Presidential Figurehead-that the president is only a figurehead-man behind the mask
9-LIE TOLD-the US population are sheep and everything is fine

Here are the ones I believe he was not-
1-Aliens-given the party line-deniability-kept in the dark
2-Oil supply not a problem-toss up-deniability-kept in the dark
3-Weapons systems like the rail gun, HAARP, mind control, vaccine retrovirus(triggerable bio weapon)-plausible deniability-kept in the dark
4-Free energy & National Security Patents-will not give to anybody outside TPTB
5-Current Technological Environment-black projects always kept from the President
6-US population is within a hair's breadth of total REVOLT

These are just off the top of my head-total speculation

This is only speculation-if you want to give back up-so be it

Poster's hypothesis's

given

not given

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Your premise sounds about right. Good job!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

C'mon, happy, you are supposed to help out my thread. Not just a hit and run. Can you not think of any others?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
[edit on 12/1/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
1) I think you have jumped to many "unverified/outlandish" conclusions.

2)I think you should work on not jumping to "unverified/outlandish" conclusions.

3)I think bumping your own thread is sad.

4) I think no one posted here, because you jumped to many "unverified/outlandish" conclusions.

Seriously...people who say they "believe" long lists of "unverified/outlandish" conclusions, scare the hell out of me and I worry that they may live too close to my home.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Great thread I believe we have vast secrets that are way ahead of other countries. If you were the holder of that info would you let him know? I would never let a man with such a paper a** anywhere near the family jewels. Men like him change sides like they change their underwear when the # hits the fan. I just hope if the # does hit the fan they are smart enough to see he and his followers can not be trusted. And they wait to see what side wins and wait on the sidelines.

Secrets are good things and you can not trust anyone who thinks disclosure is a good idea. The left way of thinking is lets share everything and make the world a better place. What they fail to take into consideration is that bad people do not feel the same way.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
How about the even bigger conspiracy in the fact that he is just the president who runs the free world? Or maybe he isn't getting told anything by the powers that be, because he himself is a power that be?

Anyway saying he gets told about some of the NWO plans but not anything alien related is a bit silly IMO. If they both exist, then why tell him about world domination but nothing extraterrestial?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Man what a let down. Sigh...
With a subject title like this one:
"Secrets revealed to Obama upon his inauguration!"
I thought you where making a statement not asking for help in conjecture. Thanks a heap.
Vance

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well they aren't very well kept secrets if you are able to compile a list of them LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Only speculations.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i can only speculate too but i would stick with his briefing beign strictly need to know.

like:
go push climate agenda
pay up bailouts
do what we tell ya or.....
etc.

i was allways intrigued by his apeerance change after inauguration.

just look at him after elections and after he went into office ... 2 diffirent people i would even say he got few grey hairs overnight

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Why are there so many that have a problem with this post? This is the skunk works forum. It's for speculation. Besides, speculation can be fun, and I thought the list was a pretty good one.

It's hard to say what Obama was told, but if we go off the assumption for a second that he is not part of "the plan" and just some innocent shmuck who got elected president, then I think it went something like this....

*Obama is given a basic breakdown of some core realities about the economy being a sham, the war being a sham, etc. and then told that he has to go along because if the American people find out about any of it, it will all fall apart and America will be destroyed. This scares the crap out of Obama because that's a lot of people's future's depending on this lie. He feels forced to go along with it....and I'm sure veiled threats were included*

Of course they could just surround him with people who feed him with a bunch of disinformation to make him think he's making the right decisions as well. Maybe scare him with some HUGE top secret information that changes the way he thinks about everything, but also happens not to be true...

Or maybe he's in on the whole thing....

All seem equally possible to me.

top topics

join