It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians and being considered "evil"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
God has already foretold in the Koran the return of the demons in the everyday world. It seems that we have now all the signs which indicate that they are about to make themselves known.

The devils/Aliens/..../Malicious Jinns + Gog and Magog.

It will be just like "Lord of the Rings", which is a true parable of this coming.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Reptilians and other aliens/ets are real .. physically real ... not of the pure spirit world.
They do evil things - human experiments, etc.

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
There is a simple manner for you to know if you are really evil: ... Have you accepted his last Revelation: The Koran, as a light for the whole Universe and are you obeying it?

You keep spamming the boards with this crap. Knock it off.

God didn't have anything to do with the Qu'ran. It's an stupid book written by evil men that cause people to do evil things. It's full of errors and contradictions. It teaches that women are lower than dirt and should be beaten. It's a sex orgy for men, and sexual slavery for women. The supposed afterlife it preaches is a pathetic worldly mess ... unending sex for men and an unending whore-dom for women.

Errors, contradictions, and sex orgys are NOT from God.
But they certainly are from power hungry, bloodthirsty, misogynistic HUMAN men.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Reptilians and other aliens/ets are real .. physically real ... not of the pure spirit world.
They do evil things - human experiments, etc.

You keep spamming the boards with this crap. Knock it off.

God didn't have anything to do with the Qu'ran. It's an stupid book written by evil men that cause people to do evil things. It's full of errors and contradictions. It teaches that women are lower than dirt and should be beaten. It's a sex orgy for men, and sexual slavery for women. The supposed afterlife it preaches is a pathetic worldly mess ... unending sex for men and an unending whore-dom for women.

Errors, contradictions, and sex orgys are NOT from God.
But they certainly are from power hungry, bloodthirsty, misogynistic HUMAN men.

It seems that you keep spamming too, you have the right to express yourself and that's my right too, that's not by repeating again and again the same remarks that you'll make your point. That's that way that you'll progress in your spiritual path.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It seems that you keep spamming too,

Too? You admit you are spamming the board with your rhetoric?
Good. Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery.

you have the right to express yourself and that's my right too, that's not by repeating again and again the same remarks .

You ARE repeating yourself ... over and over and over ... all the over the boards. It's the same rhetoric And since you say the same thing over and over .. you are going to get the same responses which prove you wrong ... over and over.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You ARE repeating yourself ... over and over and over ... all the over the boards. It's the same rhetoric And since you say the same thing over and over .. you are going to get the same responses which prove you wrong ... over and over.

Contrary to you, I've brough proofs with me: my series "Raj Patel - Maitreya - the Antichrist - the Dajjal "and the Koran.

No matter the people have a brain and that's not your rethoric which will occult the Truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It seems that you keep spamming too,

Too? You admit you are spamming the board with your rhetoric?
Good. Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery.

The mere rethoric does not lead anywhere. Contrary to you, I am not spamming, I am providing each time a new information. Go ask for your reward, I think you deserve it with this last post.

I have provided a huge work of search with my series and I have shared it with the people, if you disagree with my conclusion that's not my problem, make your own serie and create your own column.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Contrary to you, I've brough proofs with me:.

WRONG. Proof after proof has been posted showing that your Qu'ran is full of errors and contradictions. Fact after fact has been posted proving you wrong. But you persist in this ignorant madness of yours. I pity you. :shk:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The reptliians have nothing real, they are spiritual entities, Jinns, they are the Master of Delusion.

Just ignore them and stick to God's teachings, the end times are real deep in perdition. Don't catched by this spiral of chaos.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Surprised this thread is still active, sorry for my unresponsiveness.. i took a long break from ATS.

Its funny.. even after 2 years, i still cannot fully answer the "why" question.

I have begun practicing different forms of spirituality, trying to find it, however, I'm not sure the answer is direct.

Admitingly, i do not follow God/Allah, i do believe there is a greater force, however, i follow my own path, trying to simply be a good person and help others, perhaps finding the understanding of what that greater force is along the way.

I do not let books which were written by the church dictate my life, especially, when most of those rules contradict themselves. (that is my opinion, i ask kindly that you do not take it personally.)

What i have found out, is that my reptilian side does not fit the general description of what most feel is reptilian...
I'm glad people are still interested in this thread, i will try to explain more when i can figure out how to.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have to say that proving something that is happening in the spirit world or other dimensions is hard to prove. I think I am either a reptilian or carian, but how do I prove it. I cant. Mainly because even when dealing with the spirit, we are still on this plane physically.

One day we will all know the truth, its just how we find out. I personally, believe.

If you say your a reptilian, fine, your reptilian. More power to you. I wont stand between anyone who wants to be whatever they want to be. I am in the same boat. I feel like im connected to things and i get drawn back to dragons and birds and reptiles and I feel a connection to them. So, I believe you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join