It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reptilians and being considered "evil"

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
How do you know that you are a "reptilian"? You are anatomically different to rest of us? Or is it mental difference that you feel you have?
What makes one wake up one morning and decide: "I am going to hoax ATS...." Oooops, sorry, i meant:
What makes one wake up one morning and say: "I am a reptilian , lets talk about it".




posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I feel encouraged for a Free indept personality reading for Driftninja.


You are a lovable man whom holds a lot of sense Driftninja.

Best regards



posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by DriftNinja
...if we had the technology or if i even had a piece of evidence i would post it. Fact is i don't, but i will admit that. I wish that i did, even if it was simply to prove it to myself....

OK. Why don't you start with "Where do you come from?" and "Why are you here (on Earth)?"


Those questions are two that have been trying my patience since i was young. Why have i been brought back here? Etc. i feel that i am supposed to help, but with what... i don't know. Everyone asks similar questions at some point in their lives. I suppose i cannot answer your questions without first knowing myself. It is still something i am working on figuring out.



posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja
 


It's not so much the looks, we could always put bags over your heads, it is the EVIL behavior of Reptilians that we find abhorrent.
Thousands of young children taken and EATEN every month, your support of the Greys who are abducting people by the millions and extracting genetic material.
The manipulation of our governments and interference with our development as conscious beings.
Is that enough or should I continue?
If Disclosure ever comes the first step should be to chase down, round up and exterminate every single Reptilian we can find.



posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja
 


Its'ssssth good to ssspeak witttth you. I thttthink you are onto sssomettthing. Perrrsonally I am morrrre inclined to say ttthat if you arrre Repttttilian, you know tthey do not really like humanssss, at least nottt in ttthe conventttional wayyssss.

Have you gone through the 'processss' yet?



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The last post was pretty LULZ worthy. I too may be a bit of a Scalie in the furry community, but I do not take it that seriously! Although I have always wondered what it would be like noth physcologically and physically to be a reptilian type being with the ability to cross dimensions. I also believe that like Human beings, they are not all evil......just a good number of the higher ups. Hell, I'd like to eventually meet one, in the scales so too speak.
edit on 7-10-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I don't know man...we survived the killer asteroid and now they think they have the right to take over the planet and blame all their faults on us. Typical humans...their days are numbered.



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja
Why is it that humans perceive us reptilians as being evil? Sure some of us look scary but i still do not understand it. I know there are a few of you here who can agree with me on this.

I have had a lot of strange visions lately, my mind has been constant fighting... i find myself having many OBE experiences and being fully aware of them.. a technique i call short range projection. Mostly of my reptilian self, usually in the presence of a demonic spirit. I tend to fight them.

Now, i take this forum with a grain of salt, there are some things i have been drawn to.

It annoys the hell out of me, when i see or hear reptiles being called evil. No one tries to see that many of us are good natured, it is a small few of us that are evil. I don't post here much, but i have recently noticed a few reptilian aimed threads pop up lately.

Sorry if this kind of goes off topic on some instances, but it just seems like many people are quick to judge by looks. I've come to accept and live in peace with humans, yet why can't they in turn do the same?

I have been having quite a few paranormal experiences lately in relation to this.


There is a simple manner for you to know if you are really evil:

Are fully submited to the Sole God, the Master of the Universe, your Creator and mine, the God of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad?

Are you worshipping God as your Sole Master without attributing to him partners or intermediaries?

Have you accepted his last Revelation: The Koran, as a light for the whole Universe and are you obeying it?

If your answer is "yes" to all these questions, then you're not evil at all, if what I've said does not make sense for you, then, you're far in perdition, you're evil whether you're aware of it or no.


God is the Sole Master, he's created the whole Creation, the whole Universe, by design, as our Sole Creator, he defines what is evil and what is good:

Good: to obey what is recommanded by God
Evil: to follow what is forbidden by God

Only God has full knowledge and know the infinite consequencies of any of our actions.



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja
Why is it that humans perceive us reptilians as being evil? Sure some of us look scary but i still do not understand it. I know there are a few of you here who can agree with me on this.

I have had a lot of strange visions lately, my mind has been constant fighting... i find myself having many OBE experiences and being fully aware of them.. a technique i call short range projection. Mostly of my reptilian self, usually in the presence of a demonic spirit. I tend to fight them.

Now, i take this forum with a grain of salt, there are some things i have been drawn to.

It annoys the hell out of me, when i see or hear reptiles being called evil. No one tries to see that many of us are good natured, it is a small few of us that are evil. I don't post here much, but i have recently noticed a few reptilian aimed threads pop up lately.

Sorry if this kind of goes off topic on some instances, but it just seems like many people are quick to judge by looks. I've come to accept and live in peace with humans, yet why can't they in turn do the same?

I have been having quite a few paranormal experiences lately in relation to this.


Yes, we, humans, have all a reptilian part, it's the part of evil that we've accepted within our souls, but we can still reject it all thanks to God, by obeying God, by praying for his forgiveness, God will purify us and extract this part of evil/dirt in our soul.

It's very justified to be very distrustful towards the reptilians, we are not supposed to interact and those who do so are the bad ones among the both sides.

The reptilians hide behind many names, their true name is "Jinn", they also call themselves Aliens, ETs, EBEs, Extraterrestrials, pleidians, spirit of light, space brother, ... They are spiritual beings, when they interract with us, they manifest themselves as an illusion, they can take control of our bodies if God authorizes them to do so, they looks like our soul part (in opposition to our physical body)

If you are so innocent, why are you playing this game? Just because you're not. The ones among you who are good do never disobey God, have accepted Allah/God as their sole Master, they have accepted the Koran as a light and obey it, they fear God and believe in the Judgement Day, believe in Hell and Paradise (just like the good humans), they believe that Satan, their elder one, is the worst of them, the worst demon.... That's the crude Truth about you Reptilians/Jinns



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja
 


give us back our telekinises and our telepathy and we will forgive u.



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja
Its funny i will admit that i am a scalie, but thats just because thats probably the closest connection i have when it comes to spiritual stuff. I am a reptilian in spirit, thats the only way i know to describe it. I understand your point though, people can claim something but with no proof its probably not going to go anywhere at all. I meditate quite a bit on the subject. I'm always asking myself.. "do people really need to know what i am?"


I know personaly people who were "normal" and have started hearing voices which were indicating them many things which proove that it cannot be self created voice (for instance, they can guess thing about unknown persons, they can guess their thoughs...). I also know people who are possessed by these entities and they have all sort of illusion in their mind.

You, malicious Jinns/demons/devils are not supposed to have a body, a material body, you can just create an illusion of it, an illusion as strong as it seems very real for the average Joe. Why are you lying to the people?

You try to deceive isn't it? I know that whatever we can tell you, you'll always find a counter, even if you know within yourself that we are saying the Truth.

God has fully exposed you and has warned us about you in the Koran, I know that a group of your people are good, but this group is the one who fully obey God and who do not interract with us, the rest are huge deceivers, they've created a infinite list of lies and their fate is hell with their fellow demon humans.

As long as you come to us as our saviors or as our destroyers, you're simply lying, only God can save us and only God can destroy us. YOU, you cannot nothing except saving your own person or following your beloved Satan/Iblis, the huge traitor, the banished one, the fated to hell forever.
edit on 12-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja
Those questions are two that have been trying my patience since i was young. Why have i been brought back here? Etc. i feel that i am supposed to help, but with what... i don't know. Everyone asks similar questions at some point in their lives. I suppose i cannot answer your questions without first knowing myself. It is still something i am working on figuring out.


You're really a true liar, who has created you? isn't it God? Who has created the Universe in which you live? isn't it God?

So why are you telling that you're here to help, a genuine "good" person perfectly knows that only God can help us, help yourself you need it more and obey and fear your Creator or you'll soon burn in Hell. You know that your abilities have no impact on those who have a solid faith in God, your only power on us come from the power that we attribute to you, the more you'll deceive us the more we'll attribute to you a certain power.... How evil you are!!!

It's still time to redeem yourself and to fear God and to obey his perfect Koran, you know just like me that Satan/Iblis, your elder Brother is evil, is losing you and himself.

The final battle is a spiritual battle, it's a fight "Mind against Mind".

The mind which is fully submitted to the Creator, Allah/God/Yaweh, is the strongest Mind.
edit on 12-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I don't know man...we survived the killer asteroid and now they think they have the right to take over the planet and blame all their faults on us. Typical humans...their days are numbered.


Not only Humans are living their last times, it the humans and the "reptilians" or Jinns (I prefer to call by your true name) who are disobeying God, who has united in their evil work against teh straight path of God/Allah, who will be destroyed once for all. I know that God has authorized you to do so, but your influence is limited to those who disobey God, those who have not a true faith which is strong enough to protect them against your deep illusion. God/Allah is your Creator and you know like me, that you cannot oppose his power because you've simply not the least power.



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 


Your opinion is just that.. your opinion. Not everyone feels the same, and we all have a separate purpose, otherwise we would not be in the turmoil that we are in today. So, let those figure out who they are, as they may not have the same opinions as yourself.

Peace, NRE.



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 


Your opinion is just that.. your opinion. Not everyone feels the same, and we all have a separate purpose, otherwise we would not be in the turmoil that we are in today. So, let those figure out who they are, as they may not have the same opinions as yourself.

Peace, NRE.


Thats not my opinion, that the Truth of God.

Read again my lasts posts and think about them, I am offering you (thanks to God) the only way to be protected against the power of these evil entities, if you prefer to not believe me, for sure, you'll fall under their influence whether you're aware of it or not.

These entities (Jinns/repitilians/Aliens/ETs/EBEs) are not called the "Masters of illusion" for nothing, they are spiritual entities whose illusion is so strong that you cannot detect that they are not real, but if you're already aware of them, God provides us a way to be safe from their power: to simply obey what is told in his last perfect reading: the Koran, it warns about any of their tricks.

Their illusion is so strong that you can't detect it by your eyes, but by your heart. You recognize these devils by their fruits: they can introduce themselves even under angelic appearances or as Saints, they may speak in appearance as Saints, but actually, they will command you to make things which are forbidden by God, they can also put themselves as intermediaries or partners of God, or even as deities.... their technics are very numerous.

I hope you understand now how it's important to have a TRUE faith in God and to stick VERY closely to the commandmants of his perfect book of light: the Koran. Your faith is forged by your redemption, by your total submission to the Almighty, Allah, the Master of the Universe.

The end times are the worst temptation, and the end of the Apocalypse is close, beware of anyone who come to help and who command you to disobey God.
edit on 12-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod
 


Your opinion is just that.. your opinion. Not everyone feels the same, and we all have a separate purpose, otherwise we would not be in the turmoil that we are in today. So, let those figure out who they are, as they may not have the same opinions as yourself.

Peace, NRE.


Thats not my opinion, that the Truth of God.

Listen carefuly:

Read again my last post and think about them, I am offering you the only way to be protected against the power of these evil entities, if you prefer to not believe me, for sure, you'll fall under their influence whether you're aware of it or not.

These entities (Jinns/repitilians/Aliens/ETs/EBEs) are not called the "Masters of illusion" for nothing, they are spiritual entities whose illusion is so strong that you can think they are real, but if you're already aware of them, God provides us a way to be safe from their power: to simply obey what is told in his last perfect reading: the Koran, it warns about any of their tricks.

Their illusion is so strong that you can't detect it by your eyes, but by your heart. You recognize these devils by their fruits: they can introduce themselves even under angelic appearances or as Saints, they will speak in appearance as Saint, but actually, they will command you to make things which are forbidden by God, they can also put themselves as intermediaries or partners of God, or even as deities.

I hope you understand now how it's important to have a TRUE faith in God and to stick VERY closely to the commandmants of his perfect book of light: the Koran.

The end times are the worst temptation, and the end of the Apocalypse is close, beware of anyone who come to help and who command you to disobey God.


What I feel you truly offer is your indoctrination. You CANNOT truly state fact, for you do not know or have proof of fact. You live in the same as all the rest of us. We are all in a state of confusion, and there is NO telling when we will be revealed as such.

You have a book, I have a book, You have a quote, I have a quote. We can go on and on. This is a circle of mass confusion to the masses. You cannot try to make people feel bad because they dont feel that what you bring to the table is NOT fact.

We look and we DO NOT KNOW, and you know what... neither do you. The difference between us, is that you claim to know, and I'm on the fence about it. That's all.

Simple huh?!

Peace, NRE.



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver
 


I was offering you a service, not indoctrinating you.

I know Faith is a gift which cannot be given from person to person, but only from God to a person.

I leave you in peace, I won't prompt you again



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
reply to post by NoRegretsEver
 


I was offering you a service, not indoctrinating you.

I know Faith is a gift which cannot be given from person to person, but only from God to a person.

I leave you in peace, I won't prompt you again


Whoever is to give me a gift will be reviewed and possibly denied or received. I appreciate the service, but deny the implication. Have peace, and love, for your heart, and your beliefs.

Peace, NRE.



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You want a proof of what I am saying:

A certain "Colleen", a Pleidian (another name for a Jinn/Alien/Reptilian), have even been invited on Russia Today to comment about the mystery missile launched in November 2010:



this an excerpt of Collen website:

"Humans need to realize that their thoughts are very powerful. Your people cannot be harmed if you align your thoughts and emotions with love and light. If you are confronted with a demon banish it in the name of love and light claiming your own sovereignty as a being of the light who refuses to be molested by the dark, it is that simple. Meditate or pray with conscious intention for your world to be freed of its enslavement, know there is a massive spiritual hierarchy and that the Pleadian forces surrounding your world are here to free it."

wildcolleen.com...

What she recommands you will lead you to totaly fall in their trap. That's not the acceptance of everything that will save you, that's only your true obedience to God. If you obey God, they won't be able to deceive you, and to know if you obey or disobey God, you have to read the Koran, God's last revelation.

I am really a fair adviser and warner, I have nothing to gain from you



posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
You want a proof of what I am saying:

A certain "Colleen", a Pleidian (another name for a Jinn/Alien/Reptilian), have even been invited on Russia Today to comment about the mystery missile launched in November 2010:



this an excerpt of Collen website:

"Humans need to realize that their thoughts are very powerful. Your people cannot be harmed if you align your thoughts and emotions with love and light. If you are confronted with a demon banish it in the name of love and light claiming your own sovereignty as a being of the light who refuses to be molested by the dark, it is that simple. Meditate or pray with conscious intention for your world to be freed of its enslavement, know there is a massive spiritual hierarchy and that the Pleadian forces surrounding your world are here to free it."

wildcolleen.com...

What she recommands you will lead you to totaly fall in their trap. That's not the acceptance of everything that will save you, that's only your true obedience to God. If you obey God, they won't be able to deceive you, and to know if you obey or disobey God, you have to read the Koran, God's last revelation.

I am really a fair adviser and warner, I have nothing to gain from you


I have seen the video earlier, and have come to my own conclusions about what she represents. Though I may believe that we have a higher power, does not include those that make representations of the masses. She has her own following, and that is of her choice and those that follower her life.

I believe that who you speak for and represent, says something about you, and who you are representing. We all live in a time that cannot truly be spoken for as I feel that our time, is a history within itself. This may be the first time in history that WE do not know the future.

Not based on a book, a word, or a prophet. Our time is our own. We make of it what we choose. Though some may take what she says as truth or not is their own choice.

Peace, NRE.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join