It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians and being considered "evil"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Why is it that humans perceive us reptilians as being evil? Sure some of us look scary but i still do not understand it. I know there are a few of you here who can agree with me on this.

I have had a lot of strange visions lately, my mind has been constant fighting... i find myself having many OBE experiences and being fully aware of them.. a technique i call short range projection. Mostly of my reptilian self, usually in the presence of a demonic spirit. I tend to fight them.

Now, i take this forum with a grain of salt, there are some things i have been drawn to.

It annoys the hell out of me, when i see or hear reptiles being called evil. No one tries to see that many of us are good natured, it is a small few of us that are evil. I don't post here much, but i have recently noticed a few reptilian aimed threads pop up lately.

Sorry if this kind of goes off topic on some instances, but it just seems like many people are quick to judge by looks. I've come to accept and live in peace with humans, yet why can't they in turn do the same?

I have been having quite a few paranormal experiences lately in relation to this.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm going to go ahead, and assume you're pretty savvy of reptilian whatever.

So.

Evidence, Evidence, Evidence.

If you can answer any of those three questions, I'd be greatly appreciative.

*Note that a blurry tv youtube video, is unacceptable

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

reply to post by DriftNinja
Why is it that humans perceive us reptilians as being evil?

Us? Who's us? Your a reptilian? As republican said, evidence, evidence, evidence! And I don't want you wearing that lizard mask from walmart my niece wore on Halloween.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hey OP, I know what you mean. I'm Santa Claus. What's up with all this talk about me being holly and jolly, am I right?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I expected posts like this, but doesn't this happen with EVERY ATS thread? I would provide evidence if i could, hell, I'd love to. Then again, wouldn't we all? When it is something of the spiritual type, that is kinda hard in all ways.

It goes with the saying "Actions speak louder then words."

[edit on 20-11-2009 by DriftNinja]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja
I expected posts like this, but doesn't this happen with EVERY ATS thread? I would provide evidence if i could, hell, I'd love to. Then again, wouldn't we all? When it is something of the spiritual type, that is kinda hard in all ways.

It goes with the saying "Actions speak louder then words."

Shouldn't really be all that hard.

When I ask a remote viewer on here to tell me what's in my room/house, they guess randomly and get 100% wrong, so their evidence of assumption, is wrong, means they have no evidence, and prove themselves false.

I'm sure a reptilian, (alien right?) could do something extraordinary? No?

A picture, I mean if you have a phone, you can send pictures to your computer.

We'll check for photoshop

All I asked for really is information and evidence, no ridicule of course.

Just information and evidence to support the information.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Your a Reptilian ? Cool.

Just a couple problems I spot..

1. Where's your evidence to prove this? Take a photo for all of us to see
and maybe even chuck in ''the thinking man's'' pose, just to spice things up.

2. Where do you live? I hear you guys live underground these days, last time I checked..internet and phone line cables didn't go to far underground.

3. Is it normal for 'Reptilian's' to make there username on forums DriftNinja? If so...you have a good sense of humour

Can't wait to hear about you guy's on the disclosure this weekend. I'll be looking for ya

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I could try to back up my post, i could comment about the whole underground thing, but i never posted expecting anyone to believe me in the first place. This is ATS after all. I posted this thread out of mere curiosity since i had seen other reptilian biased threads. The name is biased on things i like, and has nothing to do with my nature or spirit. All reptilians are different, just like humans. I suppose i just answered my own question as well in that regard. (at least partially anyway.).

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
All humans have a reptillian brain so in that sense there is a bit of reptile in all of us...after all, mamals did evolve from reptiles you know.

That said, the human seems to have evolved a harwired fear of the reptillian, and specifically the serpentine. For example, the human brain is hardwired at birth to recognize a very few patterns. One is the human face. Show an image of a smiley face to an infant amidst a series of images made up of random dots, curves, lines, etc. -- the child's eyes will hone in instintively on the "human looking" image. You can even see neural circuits light up with a PET scan-type imager, etc.

Another harwired human instinct is to involuntary flinch away from objects that move in a certain way. One such way is the typical "slithering" movement of snakes. Other mamals are also harwired to move in certain ways against such instinctive and potentially deadly predators. So the "fear of the serpent" is a very ancient and indeed pre- or proto-human instinct.

[edit on 11/20/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
All humans have a reptillian brain so in that sense there is a bit of reptile in all of us...after all, mamals did evolve from reptiles you know.

That said, the human seems to have evolved a harwired fear of the reptillian, and specifically the serpantine. For example, the human brain is hardwired at birth to recognize a very few patterns. One is the human face. Show an image of a smiley face to an infant amidst a series of images made up of random dots, curves, lines, etc. -- the child's eyes will hone in in instintively on the "human looking" image. You can even see neural circuits light up with a PET scan-type imager, etc.

Another harwired human instinct is to involuntary flinch away from objects that move in a certain way. One such way is the typical "slithering" movement of snakes. Other mamals are also harwired to move in certain ways against such instinctive and potentially deadly predators. So the "fear of the serpant" is a very ancient and indeed pre- or proto-human instinct.

Thank you for taking the time to answer that, much appreciated. I have a new way of looking at it now.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I could try to back up my post, i could comment about the whole underground thing, but i never posted expecting anyone to believe me in the first place. This is ATS after all. I posted this thread out of mere curiosity since i had seen other reptilian biased threads. The name is biased on things i like, and has nothing to do with my nature or spirit. All reptilians are different, just like humans. I suppose i just answered my own question as well in that regard. (at least partially anyway.).

You cant start a thread like this then just duck and dive when asked for evidence. Tbh i would love for this to be the truth but i'm afraid i take your claim with a LARGE pitch > bucket > truck load of salt.

Please prove me wrong

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer84

You cant start a thread like this then just duck and dive when asked for evidence. Tbh i would love for this to be the truth but i'm afraid i take your claim with a LARGE pitch > bucket > truck load of salt.

Please prove me wrong

I know what i claim may seem far fetched, if we had the technology or if i even had a piece of evidence i would post it. Fact is i don't, but i will admit that. I wish that i did, even if it was simply to prove it to myself. I know who and what i am inside, i may appear human but i have never felt as such. I have always felt completely different, as if I'm not from here.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So you're basically covered in a hologram...a hologram so sophisticated that even cameras can't take a picture of your face...
Or you could be wearing human skin.

I'm not trying to bash on you, but we've seen lots of threads with people claiming that they are reptilians, and gone the same road as you. Chances are, they were "scalies" in the furry community, watched too much dragon tales, or they were actually reptilian, which...is pretty much rare entirely. (Not trying to belittle anyone here~ Just posting actual causes that affect these people coming out like this.) Unlike most of the other posters here, I'm not going to ask for proof over the internet. I'm better off doing my own research. (Get off your butts people. :p You're not going to find the truth just by requesting proof from other users all day if they claim something.)

I'd say that threads like these are one of the reasons why I don't post here a lot like I used to back in 2005. Boy, I miss being 14 years old.

Edit

Also, I've read a lot of reptilian info, and most of them focus on reptilians being evil, which a few TV shows and movies follow. Sorta funny, eh? I doubt that they are all evil, or the majority of them being evil. I just think that people are being misguided, or mislead by others to think that reptilians are the bad guys. Another way to put it is that people had bad experience coping with guys with scales and slits on their eyes that they assume that they are looking at a demon.

I'm interested in hearing your experience though, if there's more to it than what you bought into the table. Feel free to U2U me if you don't feel like posting out in the public.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by street_fighter]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Tha abc serie: "V"

Serious, television series and movies are my favorite proof! So in your face you want to look over it.

HELP!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Its funny i will admit that i am a scalie, but thats just because thats probably the closest connection i have when it comes to spiritual stuff. I am a reptilian in spirit, thats the only way i know to describe it. I understand your point though, people can claim something but with no proof its probably not going to go anywhere at all. I meditate quite a bit on the subject. I'm always asking myself.. "do people really need to know what i am?"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Its funny i will admit that i am a scalie, but thats just because thats probably the closest connection i have when it comes to spiritual stuff. I am a reptilian in spirit, thats the only way i know to describe it. I understand your point though, people can claim something but with no proof its probably not going to go anywhere at all. I meditate quite a bit on the subject. I'm always asking myself.. "do people really need to know what i am?"

I won't judge you for your community/spiritual preference, since I think a few other scalies would share your view if I asked them the same question. Though things such as "Kidnapping and killing humans so that they could keep them in their refridgerator as food" and "reptilians being ego-filled aliens" always make me cringe. Somehow, they act like us to some extent. :p Just look at Costco and post-sports events. Sounds like we can get along alright..... xD

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It's because of poor bathroom hygiene and etiquette....among other things...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d1370732e00.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

It's because of poor bathroom hygiene and etiquette....among other things...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d1370732e00.jpg[/atsimg]

That can be said for a few people.
You would call them reptilian as well, right?

Though, that's one stunning picture.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter

I won't judge you for your community/spiritual preference, since I think a few other scalies would share your view if I asked them the same question. Though things such as "Kidnapping and killing humans so that they could keep them in their refridgerator as food" and "reptilians being ego-filled aliens" always make me cringe. Somehow, they act like us to some extent. :p Just look at Costco and post-sports events. Sounds like we can get along alright..... xD

I think my human side has molded with my reptilian side in a sense... then again, i suppose if i do have any psychic ability my one major gift is an extreme sense of empathy. I can feel some emotion to its deepest point, especially if i know someone well. If one little thing is wrong with that person its all blarggg xd.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

...if we had the technology or if i even had a piece of evidence i would post it. Fact is i don't, but i will admit that. I wish that i did, even if it was simply to prove it to myself....

OK. Why don't you start with "Where do you come from?" and "Why are you here (on Earth)?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join