It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do girls/ladies like to hit a guy in the blank.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Doesn't make what these gals did right....but there are plenty of other ways to even the score and discourage future repeats of the behavior, than to resort to violence....

When somebody uses violence against a bystander just for the entertainment value,
violence has already been resorted to.

I say give her what she's got coming.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have honestly got to say that if a girl kicks me there for no reason she will remember it as well

Badger I am with you...if people want equality then equality it is

I am not gonna beat her up by any means but a kick there deserves a smack back IMO

now self defense...all for it

If I attack a girl (never will) she best go for my boys...whatever it takes to send me to the land of pain and get me away from her

When it comes to self defense if I attack a girl unprovoked then she has every right to mess me up good

My wife always tells me that the day she hits me out of anger is the day she expects a hit back

-Kyo

[edit on 24-11-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I remember there was a time where me and this girl used to playfight when we were very young. One time she managed to boot me in the nuts and I was all "Arrrrrrgh!" as you can imagine.

I thought "Y'know what? I'm gonna return the favour" then punted her in the crotch. She didn't seem fazed by it and this had me very confused.

Whine Flu - Full of the most amazing anecdotes.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

I am a college student and I know some college girls that play a game where they hit random guys below the belt and who hits the most men wins.

That is a great way to commit suicide. Go for it, "ladies". Keep those embalmers in business. Do your part in sustaining the economy.

@AshleyD

On a side note, I've noticed in comedies, a man getting kicked there is supposed to be some kind of riot. I just don't get it?

I guess you've never seen "americas funniest home videos". Bob Saget seemed to think this is just hilarious.

@Gazrok

If they do hit her back, then they too have now committed a crime. Unless you are truly defending yourself, it's just not ok for a guy to hit a gal.

I've never done it either. But I would have exactly 0 problem doing it if I was attacked like this. No problem at all,

Chivalry died with the advent of feminism. You want to be equal, then expect equal CONSEQUENCES for your actions!

[edit on 27/11/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PSUSA

I asked in my business law class professor about this in the legal sense. We were on the topic about battery and assault.

He told me that yes if the guys get hit in the boys by any females. It would be considered as a sexual battery. He told me that in the real world you won't win such a case.
You need proof. They said that yes if your hit so hard that you got permanent damage then that is a whole different story.

The lawyer said people will side with the girl. Cuz all the girl has to do is say that it was self-defense. They will accept it. You will have to prove to the court that it wasn't in a self-defense action.

So ladies can get away with it even if your boys got servilely damage. What I meant above was that it will allow you to get closer to trying to have a case if they are busted.

The lawyer told me that in the legal realm they favor the female if the female claims that the man tried to rape her or tried to violate their personal space. The court will believe it because society shows the most men do this to the ladies. So they will assume that the male done something to invade the ladies personal space.

I also heard stories where ladies go in and use the mens restroom due to many ladies using the toilets in the womens room.

When I was little. I remember my mom made me go in the ladies bathroom to stand right by the door where you enter the bathroom from the stores hallway. The reason she didn't want anyone to kidnap me. Whenever I had to do this I was embarrassed. I was like old enough to walk. I think I was in pre school or close to going to the 1st grade.

I remember the ladies would make remarks like I am some pervert or like mean comments about why males don't deserve to be in the womens restroom.

I only seen one ladies once go and us the mens bathroom. I played ice hockey and before I went in the locker room to put on my gear. I usually would use the bathroom to empty myself. I once saw a lady come in the mens bathroom. I used the urinal. she was looking at me for like 2 min and then went and used the toilet stall. When I came out my mom was watching my gear so no one would steal it. She notice right after I came out she saw the ladies come out of the restroom. My mom asked me what was she doing in the mens bathroom. I go I don't know but she watched me using the urinal for 2 min and then used the toilet stall. Other then that I didn't see ladies us the mens bathroom.

Thanks for the replies. These topics have been floating around on the internet. I was surprised ATS or BTS didn't have anything about this. So thought why not post it in here and see what bts members have to say about it.

I believe my professor what he had to say about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PSUSA

embalmers in business? I don't think if ladies kill a guy by kicking him below the belt would help out the embalmers business. The reason I say this is that if the persons family can't afford to bury their loved ones they don't claim the body and have the county morgue collect the body. This is Happening in Michigan mostly in Detroit wayne county. The bodies are building up.

So it may not really help the embalmers business. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The lawyer said people will side with the girl.

Your professor is right. I just never heard of this "activity" before. It's beyond my imagination.

However, not every man will consider the legal ramifications when kicked or hit in the groin. There is a reason why we men dont go around hitting random people on the street. It's not healthy, not to mention it's idiotic.

Its the reason I have nothing to do with western women and prefer to be alone. They bring nothing to the table in any relationship except risk and senseless drama. The family is dead and I blame the fathers for it because they let women get away with it from the time they were kids.

You're in college. I bet you have some foreign born LADIES there. Who gets more attention? Them, or the domestic variety of skank?
I bet I know the answer.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I went to school in Mexico and in secondary school on my second year I was kicked in the nuts. It changed my life forever...

At this time I was very popular with the girls. And I always used to flirt with this one girl in my class very aggressively. During a brake time one day she yelled to her friend to get her some marshmallows at the school store.

I don't know why I did this but the moment she asked for the marshmallows I grabbed her butt and said "You mean like these ones". She turned to face me smiling, I thought she was going to kiss me, and she kneed me in the nuts!

I have never in my life, EVER, felt so much pain. At first I just froze there with no pain, then suddenly my whole wold collapse around me. I crumbled to the floor not able to talk while several other girls ran to my aid and were bombarding me with questions. I could not talk, I could not breathe I thought I was going to die from not being able to breathe with this terrible pain in my stomach.

Suddenly my English teacher walked in, and I being her favorite student was furious when she saw me gasping like a crippled fish and was demanding to know who had hurt me. Of course I did not want my teacher to know I had been kicked in the nuts because I grabbed a girls butt while referencing marshmallows so I started to panic. I wanted my breath back so I could make up some excuse, any excuse.

I was struggling to get to my feet when one of the girls said who had kicked me in the nuts. I was barely able to force out the word "Accident" in between gasps of air as I was finally able to breath.

"What?" asked my teacher and I again was just able to force out the word "Accident".

Another girl who had heard and see what happened started to tell the teacher what had happened and I interrupted her by gasping out "NO!! Accident!" LOL.

I think the teacher had figured out what had happen by this point and she said "If Izzy does not want it to be known why he got kicked and hurt it's no big deal." I guess she must have seen my suffering and decided it was punishment enough.

The girl later said she was so sorry for kicking me and I told her I deserved it. I never touched her butt again and lost most of my hands on approach to flirting since that day.

But for girls who kick guys in the nuts for fun, that is so wrong. It is pain you will never feel with out having nuts or getting a shot gun blast in the stomach. It's not a game and should only be used in self defence or if some guy grabs your butt while referencing marshmallows with out permission, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join