It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Monument "The Georgia Guide Stones" Vandalized!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The Guide Stones are a monument to forced population reduction, mass murder and globalized groupthink. Recently they got tagged by a vandal. Pics of the damage here:

exatanews.blogspot.com...

Here's what they say:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
While i agree with some of the messages, its sad to see that some can not relate their messages without damage to other things.
Belive, like or dislike the stones, they are a part of history, they have been there and are a monument to stand the test of time.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
We(the People) should find out who paid for the creation of these monstrosities and have them destroyed.

Disclaimer----after a fair trial!

Anyone that believes anything that is written on the stones need to be locked up for the survival of our species. The total disregard for humanity displayed on these stones is as bad as Hitler's vision.

Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Those stones are disgusting.

Vandals are just as disgusting.

Two great "things of crap" come together in one epic moment.

PS-The vandalism happened some time ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Anyone that believes anything that is written on the stones need to be locked up for the survival of our species.

Nuff said.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Oh lock me up for believing such nonsense!

That's for you.

[edit on 20/11/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Did you forget the one "never let there be more then 500,000 humans on earth"?

Hmmm?

Yeah...you "may" want to check the rules on those stones again before you salute them.

That, or start praying for billions of deaths.

Geez...who don't know those stones are evil?

Silly.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Clearly you did not understand the post i was replying to.

endisnighe said: Anyone that believes anything that is written on the stones need to be locked up for the survival of our species.

Excuse me, but i stick by what i said, and i believe in the points that i listed. I do not take the guide stones as a 'guide' because of what is described in #1, but that is not what i was replying to.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Actually the stones speak about 500,000,000 people. Not 500,000. Still - there are lot more people now.
I think that instead of destroying or vandalizing it - people should be brought there and be told that whoever is behind the stones, they do not want 11 out of each 12 people present. So that public would understand that there are forces who push for depopulation for at least decades and that their methods are not known.
This would be more powerful message.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Ah...point made.

"you only agree with the good parts"

So you ignore the part that calls for the culling of more then half the world's population?

Way to look on the bright side, I guess.

Forgive my minor error.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by serbsta

So you ignore the part that calls for the culling of more then half the world's population?

No, i don't ignore it. I see it, but i don't support it.

I never said i support the message of the Georgia Guidestones, but i do support the messages that i posted above on their own. It was a simple reply to the poster who called for the culling of those who did not completely abhor every point mentioned on the stones.

Its cool.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Awesome...thanks for being clear.

I hope no one ever culls you! You seem like a real "up and down, right on dot" fellow.

All peace!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well, so you believe in some of the parts, but not the whole. The insidiousness of these stones is to attract the attention of the good (part), while the bad stays in the back of the mind. Slowly, one may begin to ponder if the bad really isn't that unreasonable(the whole). It is here that the slippery slope begins.
A man that is important to me once said, "The devil will tell you a thousand truths, to have you believe on lie. "
But then again, I'm tired et should really go to bed

top topics

join