It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nothing I've become! The sky is falling!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The Sky is Falling, The ENDISNIGHE

What I am trying to impart in this thread(besides my favorite music gender)-The purpose behind the government’s panic incitement. Hell, the government should take on my monicer-the ENDISNIGHE

1. Global warming-created false paranoia about the destruction of the earth due to “supposed” man made global warming

2. The Newest Enemy-Terrorists-created extremists by our own actions manipulating other countries and trying to police the world not to mention that THE SUPPOSED TERRORISTS had funding by the CIA, up to and including after 9/11. Just think of how many years and lives were lost, fighting those evil SOVIETS by proxy wars and now we have become them.

3. Economic turmoil-created by the US government-PERIOD

4. Healthcare crisis-created false crisis, more people die from problems due to the health care field than most other causes of death combined.

5. Middle East turmoil-created havoc with never a solution to keep the main oil countries in turmoil

6. Energy Crisis-created false scenario, more oil in Montana and South Dakota than in all of the Middle East, not to mention Alaska with enough oil to last the US for 200 years and enough natural gas to last 1000 years, hell not to mention over 1000 new energy inventions classified as National Security Secrets

7. Government regulations-taxes, licensing, registrations, internet usage, etc. If you think about it, every single aspect of our lives is regulated. Fear of reprisals for failing to meet these requirements is growing exponentially.

I am not going to argue any of these FACTS. What I am here to ask you a some profound questions.

WHY ARE YOU ARGUING FOR YOUR OWN ENSLAVEMENT?
DO YOU ENJOY THE CHAINS OF SLAVERY?
WHY DO YOU KEEP ATTACKING THE OTHER PARTY WHEN YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART,
(AND SHOULD KNOW IN YOUR MIND) THEY ARE THE SAME?

My supposition or theorem or what some like to say “Conspiracy Theory”

Several possibilities
1-NWO(global elite) are attempting to take over the world.
2-There is an imminent end of days scenario-Meteor, Nibiru etc
3-Who the frack cares? for you and me?

Why do you not believe there are people(elitists), that think that people are to stupid to make decisions? Fear, think conspiracy theorists are crazy?

I do not know what I am trying to impart, I am afraid what is happening to our world, are you?

Of course, I could be suffering from a reality disorder!!??

[edit on 11/19/2009 by endisnighe]

join