It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shhhhhhh John Kerry's daughter arrested for DUI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
www.myfoxny.com...

(MYFOX NATIONAL) - Sen. John Kerry’s daughter, Alexandra Forbes Kerry, was arrested in Los Angeles Thursday on suspicion of driving under the influence, police told Fox News.

The Los Angeles Police Department’s Norma Eisenman said Forbes Kerry was released on $5,000 bail but did not release any other information.

Found this buried at the bottom of the Drudge Report page.

The obvious question is "Can you imagine if this was Palin's daughter?" My guess is that this would be front page news, late nite comedians would be having a field day, and the drive-by media would be questioning Palins parenting skills. But this is John Kerry, he will get a pass.

Reminds me of a great Sarah Palin quote "Why the long face, John Kerry?"

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i can't believe im giving this thread credence by posting a reply

but what, exactly, does John Kerry's daughter have to do with anything?

Reminds me of ANOTHER Sarah Palin quote:

"lets leave family out of this"

Hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
She's fortunate she didn't kill or maim anyone by accident but she would've got away with it anyway. She's too connected and privileged to suffer punishment.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Meanwhile, the wife of Senator Dick Lugar (R)IN., Charlene Lugar, was arrested Wednesday night in a more serious incident, allegedly involving drunken driving and a hit-and-run in McLean, Virginia. Apparently, she hit an unattended car and then speed off. After she was arrested around 6:30 p.m., she was charged with a DUI and one count of hit-and-run. Senator Lugar issued a statement saying, “We are deeply sorry and embarrassed that this accident had occurred.”

Even the Republican's are not immune from embarrassing family members.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This should be a test to show everyone they will be ordered to be processed in the court system that they think they Ordered World NewliED.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by problemsolvr]

[edit on 20-11-2009 by problemsolvr]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
At least she didn't kill someone like Laura Bush did.

new topics

top topics

join