It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanity, a Deadly Sin. Cosmetic Industry Global Toxic agenda and Slave network

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TiredofControlFreaks

CherryV

This is a link for a nasal irrigator system. www.ib3health.com...

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
CherryV

Obviously, because of your condition, knowing the list of ingredients in a product is of very very limited value to you. You cannot predict if you are sensitive to one ingredient, some ingredients, a combination of ingredients or even a combination of products. you also can't predict how these ingedients will react with your skin (another long list of chemicals there).

From my educational background though - I can offer you a partial solution. I would suggest that after washing your hair and body in products, that you stand under a shower for at least 10-20 minutes to thoroughly remove as much of the product as possible.

In the case of deodorants - I suggest you investigate a deodorant rock that are sold in natural body products stores. Personally, I don't believe in deodorants, I prefer to wash thoroughly.

Instead of toothpastes - may I suggest using baking soda.

If you have problem with food odour - soak your feet for 1/2 hour in plain old tea.

Hope some or any of this helps.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There are two easy and cheap solutions to fight the horrors of the cosmetic industry (cancers, children's work and animal testing :flame
:
1- Stop using moisturizers or any cosmetic industry's products your skin. Thus, you will stop giving your money to thieves and as a reward for this smart action you will very soon get a much healthier-looking face.
[color=grey]--- As a matter of fact, two years ago I visited my parents and noticed that my mother who is 65 years-old had a much nicer and smoother skin (her wrinkles had incredibly reduced!
). I asked her what fabulous new cosmetic brand she had found. She answered me that she had stopped putting anything on her skin.

When I came back to my home, I did the same and stopped using all these very expensive and very ineffective products on my skin and the last did become much better afterwards. It doesn't pull (the first three days are a little uncomfortable but it doesn't last), it's not mixed anymore, it's just perfect. I now believe mixed skins are a consequence of the chemicals found in the moisturizers. ---

2- If stopping buying creams is to hard for you, you can still buy 100% natural products, it does exist, at least in France (Au coeur des racines | 100% natural products but only delivered in France). I buy some products there and they do work, you really see the effects. I couldn't go back to L'Oreal or Dior or whatever products I used to buy as I have the unpleasant sensation to put chemicals on my skin.
edit on 6/9/2011 by jeanne75018 because: Tags

edit on 6/9/2011 by jeanne75018 because: Typos

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join