It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help my phone is being hacked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

I suspect it is some one affiliated with the afore mentioned psycho.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

no But they appear on my account also.weird huh?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I could be wrong but my guess is using that spoofcard probably will do what it says but won't show up on the account of the number being spoofed.

If it's showing up on your account I'm guessing your phone was actually hacked.

If you want to know how it's done, Google will help, but it can be a vulnerability with older phones (not all that old really, just not new, per the link I posted for you) so one possible means to prevent a recurrence is to get a newer phone with the latest and greatest security technology.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Turn your bluetooth off!!!

I was playing around a couple of years back and I found out how to 'hack' the bluetooth and take control of the phone (well it's not a true hack as you need to get the target phone to accept something first)... But in doing this you could easily send text messages from that phone, make calls everything really - once hacked all you need to do is be in bluetooth range! - That was fun

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Does your phone have a SIM card? If so some one could have copied your SIM card when you left you phone laying around. From what I understand you can copy a SIM card and clone a phone some both phones act as one. Only know what I see on TV and read about when it comes to this but it sounds like you may have let the wrong person use your phone.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

When I worked for a mobile phone call centre they said that was impossible for a couple of reasons... But they also told us a bunch of other things that were wrong / not quite right or actually possible - I guess they couldn't have 3,000 people who talked to customers to customers for a job knowing too much! I think that's probably possible but both SIM cards probably can't log on to the network at the same time, and if a cloned SIM did try to log on whilst the other one is on I bet that would draw attention to the account...

My money is still on bluetooth hacking or getting into the account over the net and sending that way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join