It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Informative website shows interesting breakdown of our Future Timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
www.futuretimeline.net...

Welcome to FutureTimeline.net. Here you will find a speculative timeline of future history. Part fact and part fiction, the timeline is based on detailed research that includes analysis of current trends, projected long-term environmental changes, known advances in computing such as Moore's Law, the latest scientific advances, and the evolving geopolitical landscape. Where possible, notes and references have been provided to support the predictions. FutureTimeline.net is intended to be an ongoing, collaborative project that is open for discussion - we welcome ideas from scientists, futurists, inventors, writers and anyone else interested in the future of our world.

This is a very interesting website, and I wasn't sure if it had been posted on ATS yet.

Take a good look... it's interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Cool site, I dug around a little already you can easily get lost in all the info. that's what makes it so good. Everything that peaks your interest has some sorta link to dig a little deeper.

I need a bigger shovel, goin in. Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Great website. Alot of research and links provided.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
"2079 Practical flying cars are entering the mass market"

Oh Man
I'll be long gone.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Maybe we'll get to the fountain of youth before then...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This website is a gold mine! Imagine the possible investing you could use this information for. Of course there's always the off chance it will be incorrect, but the probability that it's good advice is pretty high.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Awesome! Great new bookmark for me

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sagestranger

I'm sure this thread would of gotten more attention is I posted it in a more popular forum.

I wish more posters on ATS would check this out.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Awesome Find
I wonder how much of it will come true thou? The predictions for the next few years look great btw
augmented reality is something that I have been waiting for, for a loong time

I just hope/wish that cyberspace (As in virtual reality) will be here faster than 2020

S&F

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.

--Niels Bohr

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Fascinating.

I like the way we manage not be completely wiped out, and the focus is more on the positives than the negatives.

Some seriously impressive imagination and research went into that site.

Thanks for linking it

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble but the site is way too optimistic with regards to the triumph of secular humanism and tech. utopias. The real pattern of commercial and even high tech. empires is that they get destroyed by barbaric hordes, that the decadent empires can no longer contain.

Within 50 years for example, europe will be predominantly muslim and most likely a backwards breeding ground of fundamentalist horrors in control of a large nuclear arsenal.

Those arsenals will be used against all 'civilized' countries, probably sending us reeling into a dark age of unimaginable proportions. It's happened before. This will set the stage for a number of Biblical prophecies to be fulfilled, such as the rise of the antichrist in europe and the middle east.

After that Jesus will return and then a utopia will emerge for the very few that survive. Most that don't survive, who have not put their trust in Jesus, will suffer for an eternity, burning in the horrific fires of hell.

For more details on that future, take the testimony of someone whos been there:
Bill Wies' Trip to Hell

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Within 50 years for example, europe will be predominantly muslim and most likely a backwards breeding ground of fundamentalist horrors in control of a large nuclear arsenal.

Hate to burst your bubble but you are spouting propagandic pseudo religious nonsense.

I think you should read this BBC - Debunking a Youtube Hit - which actually puts the maths to the population myth that you purport to spread with what I've quoted above.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I read that site and it was pathetic. It only makes a feeble attempt to create perhaps some uncertainty in one or two of the stated statistics, but offers no real sources other than wishful thinking.

I'm sorry but your leaders have sold you out. Islam is europes future. Get used to bowing down to Mecca and treating your wife like property.

www.snapbuzz.com...

Bat Yeor has analyzed how the eurabia trend came about. Basically the Islamification was a deliberate choice by your leaders to stem the loss of population and to combat their most hated philosophy, christianity.
Eurabia

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Hate to burst your bubble but the site is way too optimistic with regards to the triumph of secular humanism and tech. utopias. The real pattern of commercial and even high tech. empires is that they get destroyed by barbaric hordes, that the decadent empires can no longer contain.

Those arsenals will be used against all 'civilized' countries, probably sending us reeling into a dark age of unimaginable proportions. It's happened before. This will set the stage for a number of Biblical prophecies to be fulfilled, such as the rise of the antichrist in europe and the middle east.

After that Jesus will return and then a utopia will emerge for the very few that survive. Most that don't survive, who have not put their trust in Jesus, will suffer for an eternity, burning in the horrific fires of hell.

For more details on that future, take the testimony of someone whos been there:
Bill Wies' Trip to Hell

can I please just read one thread without some christian zealot coming in and preaching their love for a person that never existed at the same time as spewing hate on another religion.

Your testimony was just someone who had a bad dream- nothing more and how you can post such tripe as any kind of proof of anything makes me question your sanity.

to the OP- interesting site, will bookmark it to take a better look at another time.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
For purely fictional harmless fun yeah great link in OP. But to think it will come to fruition is pure speculation and conjecture to say the least.
One thing people often overlook is that in Human linear advancements there are always precursor events that then make time lines go on particular tangents from the standard deviation.
ie; 9-11, Berlin Wall coming down, Perestroika with Gorbachev etc, Releasing the first Atomic bomb.
The link just shows a progressive time line with no deviation in consciousness and understandings that do propel mankind to either thresholds

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It only takes one unexpected asteroid, earthquake, tsunami, caldera or nuke, to ruin your whole day.

new topics

top topics

join