It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH 'ALIEN' SKULL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don�t know much about this skull. But I found this story on a local news web site about a replica being brought to Gloucester, a few miles from where I live.

LINK

It May sound more at home in Roswell or on the X-Files, but a skull claimed to belong to a five-year-old alien child will be on display at Gloucester's city museum next month.

The strangely misshapen skull was discovered in a cave in Mexico about 70 years ago, and is currently undergoing scientific tests to discover its true identity and background. It is thought that the skull could have belonged to a hideously deformed child, but its owners have continued to argue that no known disease could have caused the odd shape.

The man behind the battle to find out the skull's origins, Lloyd Pye, will bring a replica of the skull, dubbed the "Starchild", and will lecture at Gloucester City Museum on March 22.

The real skull is currently in an unnamed laboratory undergoing detailed analysis.

The talk is part of Mr Pye's attempts to raise the funds to have the skull's ancient DNA tested, which will prove if it is of human origin or not.

The differences between the skull and a normal human skull of the same age are startling.

The brain area within the skull is larger than that of a fully grown human's, and the eye sockets are of a completely different shape.

The bone itself has just 40% of the density of normal human bone tissue, but also appears to be twice as hard.

Mr Pye has now carried the skull around the world to raise the necessary funding to have detailed DNA analysis carried out, but has refused to take part in any commercial activities.

He said: "We can't 'taint' the Starchild with commercial hype or merchandising of any kind.

"To do so would irreparably damage our credibility in the event of a positive result.

"The only acceptable means of obtaining funding for scientific endeavours of this nature is through gifts and bequests."

Most of the money required has now been raised, and the skull is at a laboratory in the UK, where the facilities to unravel ancient DNA exist.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
can't wait, there is a official page about the skull, its been something i have been following for years,
here a page bout it.

the forensic rendering drawing is interesting

www.lauralee.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The extraterrestrial contribution to the child's make-up may come from reproductive material, from genetic engineering, from biomedical technology, and telepathic consciousness linking, as well as from directed incarnation of an ET into a human body" (Boylan, 1999). He continues: "The child is conceived from parents who are themselves 'experiencers'. And the genetic material is in part extraterrestrial, or they have at least had their human genome altered by ET bio-engineering to bring out abilities beyond the average.

These children are either much brighter, more cosmically minded, more psychic, or all three, than their human peers. Some invariably remember a previous life in which they have lived with their ET family. I have found they have volunteered for a round of incarnation as a human on Earth, particularly at this pivotal time.

These kids are often confused at first by the primitiveness of Earth, their dense physical bodies, and often witless thinking and behaviour of their age mates, not to mention the adults they observe. These children really unnerve their parents when they talk about where they came from, or their 'real' ET parents 'up there!' When these children make profound observations about human foibles, more than one parent has shaken her head and asked herself, 'What kind of child have I had?' " (Boylan, 1999). ACCET offers these workshops to address such perplexity and outline a path of understanding about these children.

Link - www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
can`t let the starchild go past without mention of lloyd pye I think this guy has done some great work on this and his theories of interventionism are very good.

www.lloydpye.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I did a post on this topic a few months back.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I thought he got the DNA tests back from this and they came back completely human.
case closed as far as most of us are concerned, believe he's still flogging the dead horse though.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Lupe I think I remember seeing that, I had thought that there had been a question over the quality of the sample taken, however whatever the quality of result of that it remains that stories of this nature persist in mexico and the like and as such can not simply be dismissed on the results of one case. Unfortunately in this case it turned out to be a normal human who knows what would happen if another were found???

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Somone really should have put this up earlier:
heres the site

www.starchildproject.com...
heres the DNA Report
And heres their analysis:
Oh and here are the tour dates:
(cant wait to see Richard and Judys take on it LOL)

Guess we can make up our own minds now, As you say though Cas He's claiming it is inconclusive.

cool skull though.

[Edited on 25-2-2003 by Lupe_101]

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
to cases of "skull wrapping" done to children, in some South American indian tribes, ranging from Mexico and throughout Central America...

I found a link showing comparisons, though they are slightly more biased to them being alien skulls...

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I still think that the report by Dr Sweet is still basing a conclusion on *incomplete* data...The lab wasn't designed to perform *full* DNA testing & he's basing his report on the marginal samples that were available.

He may be telling the truth, but he's telling only a *partial* truth based on partial data...I fully expected the skull to *have* human DNA in it, but it still remains to be seen if there's any non-human DNA present at all. Dealing with the degradation of the DNA over time & the environment it was found in though, it doesn't sound like an easy task. I'm glad that Lloyd Prye is going to try to get more extensive, detailed testing done.

My opinion whether or not there's Alien DNA in the skull? Wait, watch & see...I don't believe that *all* of the facts are in yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
not sure if Mr Pye is dragging this out or not but the story is anything but over. It seems that more testing is to be done by another lab, at which point he intimates that if it proves conclusive of human DNA he will let it drop.

Link below to Starchild update

for anyone interested there will be another update in Mid May

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too optimistic about this. I mean, we know about the head wrapping and stuff, plus evolution though I don't know how old it is. Could be a "little person" (aka midget) with osteoperosis and the skull hardened due to the conditions where it was found... Or aliens just mutated the physical structure of the child plus gave them super brain zappy powers. That'd be cool if they found it was silicon based with magnetic memory as DNA... ya, that's why we have the idea for computers, the materials of our space buddies are ideal for data storage and super-computations, woo!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"I wouldn't be too optimistic about this."

I`m not myself, I think with many of these people and their amazing claims that they really have a "use by date". The comes a time when it is obvious that there claims are either totally spurious or like here proved wrong then pulled from the dying Embers.

I don`t think badly of Lloyd Pye I just think he may be dragging this out for his own benefit. His ideas on Interventionism are well worth a read however.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
another month goes by and Lloyd Pye has thankfully done another update on the starchild site,

seems there is yet more work to be done, anyone who may have been keeping tabs should definitely read this.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I had found this info out while using Graham Hancock's site to do some research. Quite a 'artifact' they have there...... and I agree, Lloyd Pye is doing great things for the interventionalist movement and theory.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think the pieces he has written on intervention is great. He has some brilliant theories on it. This Starchild thing is starting to make me wonder a bit though. I hope everything really is just taking a long time to wrap up and we are not being jerked around by someone who wants to keep getting donations from eager hands.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Some people may not have seen this one before, asala had n`t so I`m giving the old thread a bump for anyone missing the recent thread which has been moved.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
well times ticking ever onwards and dear old Lloyd Pye still has not got a final result,

I realise tests of this nature are extremely complicated but this really is dragging...

new topics

top topics

join