It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making the case for organic asymmetrical living alien craft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Among ATS I also dabble in reddit/r/conspiracy and /ufo

new high res UFO images from nasa started doing the rounds. One was staggering in that it made me recollect a previous image. The previous image being here:

taken from this video here www.youtube.com...

The recent collection of highres images linked here:

www.reddit.com...

These images come from NASA images STS88 as far as I know. example:

Now this floors me on 2 fronts.. 1 the similarities of the UFO appearance. One of asymmetrical organic shape. Almost like a living object akin to a Kumara:

The craft are either alive or growing in an asymmetrical manner as seen above? Always unique but still craft with the same properties.

For too long we have looked to the skies expecting to see symmetrical craft, shiny craft, spheres, cylinders etc. What if all this time we have been looking for the wrong thing and because of this have not noticed as well as we could have? The reddit link poses an ancient link to these asymmetrical ufos albeit a bit of a stretch imo but the point raises some additional staggering ideas.. suppose we re-adjust our eyes to look at past evidence and asymmetrical organic like craft? Blobs in the skies of old paintings, old engravings, news footage, photographs.

another asymmetrical example:

So if we were to go on the assumption all UFOs are organic asymmetrical objects this would debunk 10,000's of current UFO images of disks, spheres & tubes. Leaving us with images like above and below as 'the real deal'. An eyes wide shut issue?

Any thoughts on the questions this raises?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
These type of cases have always fascinated me. An object that can morph itself into whatever shape needed would be have to be extra-terrestrial in origin or quite possibly be inter dimensional. I think from our three dimensional perspective an object from the fourth dimension would appear to be very bizarre. More food for thought.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
oh my god!!!

the second to last one looks just like a stargate ships and not organic EBE's but those hawtak things or whatever they are called! the picture quality isn't so great though good links. thanks

Uabductee

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The first time I ran into such in articles and videos I thought to myself, Of course!

Symmetry is just a design convention, sometimes applicable but usually not. I have seen some myself.

Videos on line that are credible are also in great numbers with such. Morphing or misshapen could be like a field effect lensing, where the field around the craft distorts like a warping lens that has no substance.

ZG

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

that's a good point and that theory might apply to the abydos morphing ships

Uabductee

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOabducteebe
oh my god!!!

the second to last one looks just like a stargate ships and not organic EBE's but those hawtak things or whatever they are called! the picture quality isn't so great though good links. thanks

Uabductee

Maybe we really are living in an episode of "Wormhole Extreme"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I found another post thats related to this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is kind of freaking me out , exact same thing too! I thought it all along. Spooky./

Uabductee

[edit on 20-11-2009 by UFOabducteebe]

top topics

join