It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBEs That Split You In Halves.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Why isnt there OBEs that leave you split in and out your body while walking and standing and talking? Or is it? Can you be aware both in and out your body? I never hear of such. But have you heard of such? What's it like to be standing, walking, and talking while the OBE is going on in half? Spill the beans.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Why isnt there OBEs that leave you split in and out your body while walking and standing and talking? Or is it? Can you be aware both in and out your body? I never hear of such. But have you heard of such? What's it like to be standing, walking, and talking while the OBE is going on in half? Spill the beans.

That reminds me of something Carlos Castaneda wrote .

Don Genaro whispering into one ear , Don Yuan whispering into the other , with the Tonal and the Nagual splitting .

........ emmmm yeah , i suppose you would have to of read it for that to make sense, and even then ... !.
Quite a well written yarn .

[edit on 19-11-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, I've heard of dopplegangers, which are supposed to be OBE's outside there physical bodies while the bodies are conscious, or however you spell that, but I've never heard of that in which both halves are aware of each other...well worth a google search!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There are cases like that of Padre Pio, but these are not out of body experiences, they are like the projection of an etheric double. I don't think that it would be possible to be active in the physical and out of the body at the same time because then it is the conscious you that leaves, although you do have an awareness of what is happening to your body because you are still connected to it.

top topics

join