It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote seduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
To tell you the truth,without any lies and holded secrets, it does work, you can pretty much change alot of stuff with your way of thinking, with just tunning your surroundings.
but in the end,im not sure its worth it.
to the people who say it dosnt work or we cant change other people's thoughts....stop lying to people, and stop trollin.
its just that if you dont have confidence and skills to "win sayd girl",you can manipulate her but sooner or later your going to screw up "infront" of her,and thats not the problem.
the problem is if she dosnt like you the normal way,she dosnt deserve you,she is pathetic compared to you,and dosnt deserve you wasting your time going to her little head. your just going to get tired and waste time on some dumb girl who will realise you were the one for her when shes pregnant and alone.
there are plenty of awesome succesfull girls that would love to go out with you,just focus on them.
have problems with that?
the real secret is SUCCES,carrer,progressing. when your working in some corporate enviroment scoring $$$ and being responsible for projects and stuff, you will forget all about shyness, you will be the same good boy,but now you have a portfolio to show that your a nice man that can take care of a woman,YES, you need proof,otherwise girls will continue to date "Bad boys" that cant even do sex properly (:

enjoy the new knowledge my friends, sincere stillalive

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
one more thing,if you want fun,its pretty more cool to just get a girl who loves you and then show the other girl,how pathetic her life is compared to yours.
she will come,she will beg, but she will be the same little girl,who wouldnt though of going out with you before,when you didnt have a nice carreer and a loving wife,to show that your a perfect man (:
and now its time to show her suffering (:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hmm its all a waste of time chasing partners in my opinion.
As I have found if you cant be happy and comfortable in your own self and attributes how are you ever going to get along with someone else.
People understand confidence at a sub-conscious level you should never try to be conscious of it. Because the paradox is that it will be your downfall if you overplay it to another.'
Just be honest and BE YOURSELF. Because that right person will come along and see that spark in you that matches theirs

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
yep thats what im saying,rarely its worth the time to make someone love you,or to hurt them,u waste too much valuable time,u can be happy and search for another partner instead of gathering hatred

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What made me more attractive was status, intelligence, language, character, fun.

You can have all those attributes without a dollar.

Evolutionary psychology may be not considered science yet but It can give answers to male vs female attraction.

Remember: Don Juan was not rich.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You can do "remote seduction" as you call it but be aware that it is only trick and tricks get discovered eventually. Being your self will only work if you are desirable. If you are a disgusting good for nothing loser, it is not adviced to be your self.
If you know what you want and you are a "real man" then you will have no problem picking the woman that you want. You don't have to be an Adonis sex god to pull decent women but being in decent shape and having your life straight helps. If you want some tricks, let me know, I have studied for a while.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

You have a lot of growing up to do my friend .

The terminology you use in relation to women , betrays your immaturity .
--------------------------------------
You are over complicating it imho.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
yep i do sound like that,but well i do got hurt alot by immature girls so....people get complexed. anyway i writed this as a good thing, to let people know that its not worth the hassle. there are nice girls out there who will not give you problems thats what im saying,and thanks for the replyes.
and for tips,sure fire on (: thank you,i could use some i guess,im too much of a chaotic character to act romantic and cool.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
One of your problems is probably that you have never dated a real WOMAN.

Some men like girls they can rule and who make them feel superior but a real man needs and wants a real woman.

Real men need no trickery to find a mate.

Are you insecure around women? It sounds like it.

With your attitude it is no wonder you are not able to lure a real woman into your web of delusion.

Grow up a little and be yourself. You can't buy real love.

Another thing.........what's wrong with a man having a little 'bad boy' in him. I mean, everything in moderation please but a wee bit of bad is soooo good.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
yea your right, but heck its a screwed up world,everyone hase problems and complexes. still i work with real women,and i can really see the difference, theyr soo much human,then some teen horny girls.
everyone has the bad boy inside i guesss, maybe when a man dosnt have luck he blames bad boys heh.
anyway nice of you thanks but the thread was about me explaining remote seduction and helping people,not about my problems xD

new topics

top topics

join