It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is Enough

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
STOP IT NOW.

On second thought now you've pissed off Banshee so I would follow her advice and cut it out. Listening to me will only get you into trouble.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I didnt name call and as for petty arguing actually I thought I brought a VERY good point!!

And I was complety on topic aswell....he wants everyone to stop name calling yet he does the same right in front of everyone in the thread HE STARTED ABOUT THE SAME STUFF HE JUST DID! what the hell is wrong with that picture???

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Ok then. Attention all members. I reacted to someone who called me a dickhead, overwhelmingly disproved every word he posted and called him a jackass to boot. As such, I would like to announce that McGotti is right and I have lost all credibility in this thread. All those who read this please be informed that I hereby recant every word I said due to the fact that McGotti (whos posts are pure enough to be submitted into the records at the vatican) has taken offense to the word jackass. Furthermore from now on when I find myself at odds with a board troll I will use the word "pal" or "buddy" to refer to them. For future occurances of this nature I will consult McGotti with the question "What do you think I should do sir?" and follow his advice which has established him as one of the most revered members here.

Are we done yet?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
....he wants everyone to stop name calling yet he does the same right in front of everyone in the thread HE STARTED ABOUT THE SAME STUFF HE JUST DID! what the hell is wrong with that picture???

Good point. But still you two need cut it out. I mean 5 pages of this shyte is enough.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ocelot, Banshee, McGotti...

I think those of us with intelligence can understand what I was complaining about was being called a murderer, childkiller, racist etc. for having opinions. Instead I have to defend myself for using the word jackass. I believe we have filters for those who can't handle such a word. If you place jackass and childkiller on the same page perhaps you need to reassess the situation.

With that, I join the concensus and resign from this thread.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
People I am sorry but I think i am the one who pissed Banshee off with my ATSNN story about a guy getting a $28,000 bill at a strip club.

Out,
Russian

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
With that, I join the concensus and resign from this thread.

Thank god. This was becoming beyond ridiculous.

Now you kids go have a beer, kiss and makeup ok?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Ok then. Attention all members. I reacted to someone who called me a dickhead, overwhelmingly disproved every word he posted and called him a jackass to boot.

All those who read this please be informed that I hereby recant every word I said due to the fact that McGotti (whos posts are pure enough to be submitted into the records at the vatican) has taken offense to the word jackass.

For future occurances of this nature I will consult McGotti with the question "What do you think I should do sir?" and follow his advice which has established him as one of the most revered members here. THATS FINE WITH ME LOL

uh..I couldnt care less about your launguage usage guy...What I dont like is hypocrits....

Im bringing up good points here that you cant refute..im fairly certain that your useage of the word jack-ass ect did not make its appearence on this thread alone...so like I said...IF YOU DONT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH..DONT PREACH AT ALL

ohh and calling me a troll is another personal attack.(so thats 2 personal attacks since you started your self-rightous thread)..which in turn would useually cause me to react in the same manner as you did... you keep on doing it...so really yes on this particular subject I would say yes..you have lost credibilitly as someone who is against immature name calling ect as you seem more than willing to partake in which condemn

which in my opinion is worse the original person that attacked you

HYPOCRISY NOW LOL

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Both of you are acting like complete and total arseholes right now and behaving like children.

Both of them need to be warned, just like it takes two to tango...

So why didn't both get warns?!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
So why didn't both get warns?!

I was asking myself the exact same question.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm unlocking this thread.

I made a bad judgement call and should have read this BS from the beginning.
If it isn't one thing, it's another...

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by ADVISOR]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join