It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Differences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Why don't countries challege other countries to a game of a sports tournament over differences? It would be a more honorable challege than a war. Winner gets their way. Hell, why dont the world have this for one world leader to be announced official? All these countries get involved and the winner of the game tournament gets to have someone be world leader for the people. Their choice. Ha! Better than wars where people get killed though, huh? More worthy honor than voting, huh?

That's one world leader to run all the governments without one world government being the case. Ha! Beautiful! Someone working all the fields for a change to keep things working smoothly together. Yeah, that's the type of one world leader I'm talking about. For the peoples, nations, and tongues.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Is the sports equipment industry as lucretive as the weapons industry?

Maybe if you sold tickets too and...
No.
Merchandise too?
No.

Hmm.
Guess it wouldnt work. Not enough money in it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Because not all countries play any 1 sport except war games and politics? War is what makes money not sports.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I would love to see a "David and Goliath" sort of confrontation that decided things between tribes or countries. Unfortunately the smartest does not mean the mightiest concerning government deciders.I think that's why there are wars. The smartest leader knows how to deploy warriors and knows how to be tactical. But the whole my boss can kick you boss's ass is very interesting to me. Just imagine Jesse Ventura against, just about any world leader right now. But, also, imagine Ron Paul t king on fatso Hugo Chavez.
Hugo would just only have to sit on Ron Paul and it would be over. I guess this is why the elite first began with the strongest physically person, and eventually evolved into this mental elitist sort of thing where the "smart" people sent their strongest off to war.
Could Hillary have fought Saddam, for example, and won? Not likely. Could King George have met George Washington and won in a battle of strengt? I doubt it. Meanwhile, Grug could have defeated Petunia.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The smartest would still win...they would just take a very talented athlete, inject them with all sorts of genetic modifications and meds, then sit back and watch.

Not to mention building physical gods at birth...we would have 5 year olds benching 200!

Sure would be funny

top topics

join