It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't belgium that country with that occult castle in europe, and now they have the 1st eu presiden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I cannot remember the name of it, but isn't belgium the country with the famous occult castle in europe. Now they have the 1st eu president.

The bloke who got the job, is often seen as a priest, lol.

Do you people know the castle i mean, and the news people stated he is often called a priest, lol.

Supposedly the mother of darkness castle(Château des Amerois), not sure if thats the name, but i have heard people talk about it. Plus now they call this new eu pres a priest and he is often seen in priests clothes, lol. His nickname is a priest for some reason.

Anyone know any more?

Belgian king wins paedophile rebuttal

[edit on 11/19/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This thread seems more like an attempt to slander with catchy headline. I am confused what are you trying to discuss here...a country? the EU president? Pedophile link? Cult with castles?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Not trying to slander anyone. I was just watching the news, and the reporter said the eu pres, is known as a priest and nicknamed one, and i just got the feeling that i remembered about this castle, that was in belgium, that had these rumours.

We all know the occult, has its place in the elites, and i just found it interesting,m that the first eu pres came from belgium where one of the most occult castles in europe is based, and he is known is circles that he is known as the priest.

Get the point, occult castle, one of the main of europe is based in belgium, and we get our first eu pres from belgium, who must know of this castle, and its occult.

It just came to me, when the reporter was talking about him, and i remembered this castle. Thats all. I just find it funny, that they choose the head of the country with the main occult castle in europe, lol, and he is known as a priest.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Ah' I get it now, but unless you could prove a link between this cult and the priest (without the nationality angle) untill then, well your theory seems to be a theory. I am asserting the nationality angle as it's not fair to say anyone who rises from that country will be associated to that cult.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I'm glad you do, as I am bemused. The poor grammar and lack of an explanation or supporting evidence has left me with little idea as to what andy is on about. Then again, wouldn't be the first time.

Andy, care to provide any links of how or why you are connecting thse things? At the moment, it seems you have gone 1+2+3=3,245. You remind me of the spoof South park of Jeff Goldblum and his role in ID4..

"Cheese..made from milk...which comes from cows...which go moo....the moon is made of cheese..moo...moon....aliens....computer virus!"

[edit on 19/11/09 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well that's what I said in my previous post, unless he provides some source linking the EU Pres. to the cult he is mentioning, it's just a theory that some "cultist" or a "pedophile" got elected to EU President post. Just being in the same country doesnt make all Belgians cultist, is my point.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
They don't sacrifice children the same way these days. NOW, they just make the economy bad, and more women go get abortions.

You should throw in something about the evils of Planned Parenthood along with your story. . . "new EU president supports abortion, has abortion meeting at Castle known for Child Sacrifices" .... something like that.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
[edit on 19-11-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
He's 'getting at' what he said he's getting at...

He thinks it's odd that there's a leader nicknamed The Priest who is from a place with occult significance. He is pointing out a possible link, tenuous or not his post requires no more explanation for me.
And it is impossible for him to provide 'evidence' when he is merely raising an interesting talking point not an accusation.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well they were looking for the most gray-est[/?] mouse , and they have found him. Word on the street says he has some humour and makes a nice haiku everyday..Lets just watch and see...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Your post is very healthy in the words "belgium", "occult", "priest", "castle", "eu president", and "lol", but not much else. I see very little evidence or even argument as to what exactly you are getting at.

Many people who hold positions of power are involved in shady things. This is nothing new.

join