It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Firepower : 4,200,000 viewers on Hannity!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Judging by the couple of posts just above ^^^^^, the liberals
[edit on 11/19/2009 by centurion1211]

Keep up with you Fox News talking points, anyone who dislikes the NEO-CON Palin MUST be a liberal!

Palin will never go anywhere in the terms of National Politics, just look at the polls, only the fringe of the Republican party likes her, she scares independents and democrats with her extremist views.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I hate Sarah Palin. I hate that from the beginning she has shown herself as incompetent on the issues, a poor public speaker and in general as far from worthy of Presidency as I can imagine anyone being. McCain pulled her out of obscurity and from the moment she has entered the limelight she has been a floundering mess pretending to be flawless and yet a whole drove of mindless followers have cropped up around her

The only game she's good at playing is the fake one, the surface game where the sheep live, the place where Republican and Democrat aren't just an illusion. Those still caught up in the same Conservative Versus Liberal false paradigm will either defend her or hate her based on that false paradigm....

And then there's the few of us on the outside looking in who know she's a fraud just like Bush, Cheney and Obama are, furthering the greedy agenda of the Elites and serving the Masters who got them elected... She's playing the Reality Show game and even if by some miracle she weren't a puppet I guarantee she'd be one by the time she announced candidacy for President. Stay away from this one, I smell an Alaskan rat.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
She'd get it,
Well worth one

PEACE,
RK

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
the thing that kills me about all this negative insulting crap is,

she was asked to run as V.P. not POTUS.

i'd take her over good ol' joe biden anyday.

heartbeat away....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
fooks has it right.

I don't like Palin, I'd never vote for her as President. Not once ever. I would maybe, depending on the candidate, vote her in for Vice President. It would have to be a strong Presidential candidate, say Ron Paul, but I'd do it.

If you voted for Obama, you can't suggest that Palin isn't qualified as they're pretty much of equal qualification. Well, you can, but then you'd look very silly in doing so.

Personally, I don't like her. She masks her intelligence with her rural momisms and that irks me, however, she's not an idiot, at least not as much as MSM makes her out to be.

I've found the hate that people have for her to generally be unfounded. I've even found people on this website that agree with things she's about hating her.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

dude you really need to lay off the sarah palin koolaid

its bad for you.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Just curious, OP.

Do you post about anything other than Sarah Palin?

Yeah, she gets quite a lot of viewers. About a third are tuning in to hear what she has to say. The other two-thirds are stopping by to point and chuckle.

no

he has a sick obsession tgat cant be cured

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh hey, another Palin thread!

Seriously, why is stuff like this never sent to BTS?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Maybe what these viewer numbers are saying is that the train has left the station and you aren't on it. Just as likely, if not more so.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by centurion1211]

If Sara Palin is on that train then thank the lord I am not.

The last train she was on was called the "Straight Talk Express" and we all know how that ride ended.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Ouch, that many huh? This says more of America's education system than anything else.

Americans love their hillbilly heroins almost as much as they love children in hot air balloons!

You nailed it, dude!
We have declined to the tipping point when a person who doesn't read much or understand much of anything is elevated to a superhero status.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Oh hey, another Palin thread!

Seriously, why is stuff like this never sent to BTS?

Everybody wants to talk about Sarah Palin.
You can see her again tonight on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly.
Fox News is number 1 for a good reason.
We have all the great people and Fox News is fair and balanced.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Everybody wants to talk about Sarah Palin.
You can see her again tonight on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly.
Fox News is number 1 for a good reason.
We have all the great people and Fox News is fair and balanced.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Next you'll tell me the WWF is real.

Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR) study Fox News

[edit on 20-11-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join