It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Firepower : 4,200,000 viewers on Hannity!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Sarah Palin appeared on Hannity last night for an hour!
4,200,000 people watched it.
Ratings Blowout - Drudge Report
Stay tuned tonight Sarah will be on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you missed it.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow.. Sara is huge. Those are massive ratings. I don't see any other Presidential hopefulls pulling in those kind of ratings. Go Sara!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

That's Sarah with an H. not sara.
O'Reilly has his interview all spread out over tonight, Friday
and Monday. I guess Bill is trying to milk it.
4,000,000 viewers all 3 days?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Just curious, OP.

Do you post about anything other than Sarah Palin?

Yeah, she gets quite a lot of viewers. About a third are tuning in to hear what she has to say. The other two-thirds are stopping by to point and chuckle.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Thanks for correcting me for blasphemy for misspelling SaraH's name. I have been watching a lot of MsNBC lately and it is making me dumber.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

Just curious, OP.

People are just bored, lol.

The republicans are going big for this person, aren't they. Do they really think she has a chance against obama in 3 years?

Who knows, but i do not care, and i am sure plenty here do not either.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Just curious, OP.

Yeah, she gets quite a lot of viewers. About a third are tuning in to hear what she has to say. The other two-thirds are stopping by to point and chuckle.

Count this viewer as one who won't watch to hear what she has to say, nor one who will point and chuckle. I will just stop in and take a look at her to say, yeah, she's still pretty hot looking, depending upon, her choice of hairstyle.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Yeah, Lindsey Graham and Eric Holder.
I also like the Bill O'Reilly analysis. See Page 2 of that link.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This to me just shows how desparate people are becoming in seeking out someone -- anyone -- to come on board "team United States" and save us from the inevitable.

This also reminds me of that line from American President, that goes something like:

People don’t drink the sand because they’re thirsty—they drink the sand because they don’t know the difference.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Just curious, OP.

OK, so you attempted to deflect the topic by "shooting the messenger". What about the message? Do you post anything that isn't in defense of obama and liberal issues? A fair question since you were allowed to post yours.

Proof of your conjecture? Please post from a reputable source for all of us to read.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ouch, that many huh? This says more of America's education system than anything else.

Americans love their hillbilly heroins almost as much as they love children in hot air balloons!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sarah is kind of dumb. If I were to go on Jeopardy with her, she would go down like a cheap hooker.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Judging by the couple of posts just above ^^^^^, the liberals here are still terrified enough of Palin (for some reason?) to continue to attack any and every mention of her on ATS, but are also intellectually so bankrupt that what they post are nothing more than feeble attempts at insults and name calling.

Pitiful.

Maybe what these viewer numbers are saying is that the train has left the station and you aren't on it. Just as likely, if not more so.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It is called the Howard Stern effect. They are watching to see what she is going to say next.

They are hoping for another Saturday Night Live skit.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Judging by the couple of posts just above ^^^^^, the liberals here are still terrified enough of Palin (for some reason?) to continue to attack any and every mention of her on ATS, but are also intellectually so bankrupt that what they post are nothing more than feeble attempts at insults and name calling.

Pitiful.

Maybe what these viewer numbers are saying is that the train has left the station and you aren't on it. Just as likely, if not more so.

You've got it wrong, I would love to see Palin as president of your country, that would be hilarious; just not my country, that would embarrassing beyond words. Bush was a boom to comedy, Palin would dwarf him.

It's not name calling when you call someone an uneducated hillbilly, and they actually are.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
It is called the Howard Stern effect. They are watching to see what she is going to say next.

They are hoping for another Saturday Night Live skit.

Guess I have to educate you, too.

Sure you're not talking about Tina Fey's skit on Palin - "I can see russia from my house", that so many dems still think was really Palin?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

In your own words, why do you dislike Palin? I keep seeing her made fun of a lot and would be interested in hearing specifics as to why she is ridiculed so harshly. I'm not a big fan either but I can see a lot of the criticism is unfair.

What specifically about her do you not like? Nothing general like 'she's a nut' or something. But specifics, preferably related to the realm of politics. I'm genuinely interesting in hearing from a Canadian.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Just 4.2 million viewers? Considering 300million population sounds pretty weak.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

im with you on that, check out her newsweek cover?.... no00ice pretty damn hot for a dumba$$

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

It's not name calling when you call someone an uneducated hillbilly, and they actually are.

Only true if you actually know/have evidence that what you have said is a fact and all the people watching were actually "uneducated hillbillies".

You cannot prove that.

So, in reality, it is only wishful thinking on your part, which makes it nothing more than name calling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join