It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism at its finest - Jesse Jackson Reportedly Warns Black Lawmakers Against Opposing Health Care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Jesse Jackson is using race against his own people - AGAIN! This is just sickening. He is saying you aren't black anymore unless you vote for Healtchare "reform". That is ridicuous. WTF?

The Rev. Jesse Jackson on Wednesday night injected race into the national debate on health care, saying any black lawmaker who votes against President Obama's sweeping overhaul isn't really black, the Hill newspaper reported.

"We even have blacks voting against the health care bill," Jackson reportedly said at a Congressional Black Caucus reception Wednesday night honoring the 25th anniversary of the civil rights leader's run for president.

"You can't vote against health care and call yourself a black man," the Hill reported him saying.

Source

[edit on 19-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well, i lost all respect for Jesse when i found out about his mistress and kid, that he's been keeping secret for over a decade.

This just goes to show which side Jesse really plays form his own. Honestly, this guy is a joke coming out his mouth with a comment like that. THAT is racism what he just said.

I agree, this country needs health car reform. But the health care bill being passed is a joke and needs to be shot down. Damn Jesse and egotistical ways, i'm a black guy and i'm totally against this damn health care bill.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Thanks for replying. Well according to Jesse you just became a white man. LOL.

How can he even think that if you are black that you have to vote a certain way. Just imagine if a non-black man had said that all black people must think a certain way. He would be treated like a leper and rightfully so. Sometimes I think Jesse hates his own race.

I agree with you on Healthcare. We need some reform, but this crap they are passing now is insanity.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

join