It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury based Anti-Gravity Technology?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
every object in space has a static electric field.ionization is the key.

You don't know physics.

Dismissed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
gravity is affected by two opposing magnetic fields .they are called the bv fields.look up the us patents i have posted on this thread.deny ignorance my friend

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
More on the magnetic propulsion...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
reply to post by Choronzon

There is also no "surrounding air" in outer space. But there is still surrounding gravity.

there is no air but there is hydrogen in a vacuum ,which is easily ionized.also my previous comment was a little off.the coil is not a caduceus coil but a bifilar tube wound around in a spiral.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Is that because mercury when poured out and sperated, when heated it will form back together into one just like in the terminator 2 movie.

But would spinning it around in a circle / loop super fast cause it to break apart, but then the heat would make it want to form together again so they cool it to mess with it's own properties ?

Am I close here ?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by Anamnesis

Is that because mercury when poured out and sperated, when heated it will form back together into one just like in the terminator 2 movie.

But would spinning it around in a circle / loop super fast cause it to break apart, but then the heat would make it want to form together again so they cool it to mess with it's own properties ?

Am I close here ?

the mercury needs to be heated to the point of ionization.like a mercury lamp.almost same process only a lamp uses a/c electricity and this plasma is a dc function.some other websites claim super cooling and extreme high pressures like the tr3b.i believe that is disinfo.the glow of a ufo comes from ionization of the air.mercury propably has the correct properties for the correct ionization.the bifilar coil probably creates a anti gravity field.the engine creates two seperate physical anomilies at the same time.the patents along with lots of high voltage experiments have proven these facts but i have never seen an experiment of the two combined.i would build it but i dont have the money.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
For certain this IS just another lame lame video providing no answers. Youtube is full of this shi# and it's a waste of time and life trying to read through it all.
A complement of mountains of data on real working ufo techs , I have compiled over the years.
I can explain over 99% of the machines. Can show you how to build most ufos you show me a photo of down to the last detail, even the metal used and how to make it.

About mercury, the ancient Ejyptians scribed on walls of how ufos were up in the hills mining the stuff.

Cymatics in a word is the reason, but only half of it. Anyone wants to ask me more you know where to find me.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Please forgive as I am neither a scientist nor an engineer. I have had two dreams as of late and the first involved a spinning device and the second included a rectangular block of metal and Mercury was involved some how. Now mind you I have looked back on my day to day activities and have concluded there were zero influences. I can not think of one instance that could have made its way into my subconscious to give me these dreams.
I am not saying this is an ah-ha moment, but it truly is strange.
also the numbers 8 and 22 were prevalent in the dreams.
Also multiple small devices placed through out on the body of the space craft, will create an artificial gravity field/environment.
Again, this is what I dreamed....and I don't know why.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Anti Gravity Technology using this method has been created and will be announced soon.
www.abcnews4.com... 16514/a-slew-of-new-futuristic-technologies-are-in-development-and-coming-soon

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The mercury is in a suspension which is magnetically pushed thru a closed circuit like a torus or mobius strip. At about 42k RPM the created electromagnetic bubble fully encompasses the engine making the suspension a superfluid because the resulting bubble completely negates the torsion gravity of the Earth. Read this:
Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Paul A LaViolette PHD
this book explains a lot of the basics of gravitronics and makes understanding the engine somewhat easier

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
seven yearsw ago the tech was about to be realeased. LMAO reply to: CJDabbs23

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join