It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury based Anti-Gravity Technology?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, the grey matter finally engaged and I realized that Mercury obviously can't be a superfluid because it solidifies at -40 F. Although, the Mercury plasma idea is interesting. I'm just having a hard time letting go of the idea of a spinning superfluid to "counteract" gravity. It's intriguing to me because I've read a little bit about Torsion field theories and (spherical wave forms and such) in my under educated over immaginative mind it makes some sort of sense that a spinnining mass (close to speed of light perhaps) might do the trick.

I know... too much Star Trek... but we are talking about anti-grav.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The OP's video mentions use of superfluid mercury. But this other source states use of mercury plasma:

"Physics Analysis Of TR-3B"
www.rense.com...

In that article, it is stated:
"The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption."

Both sources use mercury. Both sources state an operating temperature of 150-degrees Kelvin. Both state super-conductivity. Both state the mercury is rotate in a toroidal tube. Both claim a resultant 90-percent reduction of gravity force.

Some state that mercury can not be a 'super fluid'. Some state that mercury would not be a 'plasma' at 150 degrees K., and that 250,000 atmospheres is extreme. I guess it is necessary to 'cherry pick' from between the sources. I don't know what temperature mercury becomes a super-conductor. I don't think a plasma would be a super-conductor. But there seems to be great emphasis to a material used as being a super-conductor. All very confusing in similarities and conflicts.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

You may have seen in my post of the TR-3B (www.abovetopsecret.com...) there is a problem with the mercury in a plasma form due to temperature.. - a problem because I don't understand it.

The temperatures for Mercury plasma are as follows. ~0 K (crystalline non-neutral plasma) to
108 K (magnetic fusion plasma)

108 kelvin = -265.27 degree Fahrenheit - That's minus 265.27 degrees Fahrenheit - This mercury plasma would be a very cold plasma - way below the liquid freezing point of most liquids!!

Again.. that theory from the Rense page is a Hoax according to science.. see this: www.scienceforums.net... -TR-3B reduces mass ?

I asked them about this and they came up with many reasons why this explanation for the TR-3B (or at lease this description of it) is flawed.

This being said, I am a firm believer in anti gravity and one of my hobbies is to research this and find what will make it work. I just don't think the TR-3b Model is a good enough explanation.

The craft may exist, and work but if so this isn't the reason why it does.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi
Not to be a jerk, but I want to say this early. When you pick up a paper clip with a magnate, that is defying earths gravity. And I belive they have made a frog float in an electromag generator, but not with 'anti-grav'. It uses the inherent magnitism in your atoms and then repells or attracts as the case may be.

I find this interesting.. do you have links on this subject that will explain it in more detail?

It could be the use of the term anti gravity is being misused.. if the frog floats.. it may not be due to AG but the desired outcome is the same.. This could be what Ed Leedskalnin used to move his blocks at Coral Castle.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
( nothing prooved yet on the anti gravity : we don't know gravity

Or as heinz von foerster said : they will "create" an invisible atome that will explain and support their theory

Maybe with lhc ( or other space program : to demonstrate einstein theory , which is also a theory )
).

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

THis is just magnetism ...

You can move whatever you want with a lot of magnetic energy : that is all : but this is not cost effective ! really not.

To simplify :
The magnetic field, and its effect on non conductor material (object, corps), is less powerfull force than gravity.

so you need more "energy" ( and transforming the energy into mechanical energy is today more efficient to do such thing : elevator with elecromagnetic motor ).

[edit on 11-12-2009 by psychederic]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychederic
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

THis is just magnetism ...

You can move whatever you want with a lot of magnetic energy : that is all : but this is not cost effective ! really not.

To simplify :
The magnetic field, and its effect on non conductor material (object, corps), is less powerfull force than gravity.

so you need more "energy" ( and transforming the energy into mechanical energy is today more efficient to do such thing : elevator with elecromagnetic motor ).

[edit on 11-12-2009 by psychederic]

Agreed, Here's a great source that explains magnetic levitation or Diamagnetism.

High Field Magnet Labratories

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Mercury will 'melt' metals.

Mercury dissolves to form amalgams with gold, zinc and many other metals. Because iron is an exception, iron flasks have been traditionally used to trade mercury. Other metals that do not form amalgams with mercury include tantalum, tungsten and platinum.

Mercury and aluminium Mercury readily combines with aluminium to form a mercury-aluminium amalgam when the two pure metals come into contact. However, when the amalgam is exposed to air, the aluminium oxidizes, leaving mercury behind. The oxide flakes away, exposing more mercury amalgam, which repeats the process. This process continues until the supply of amalgam is exhausted. Because this process releases mercury, a small amount of mercury can "eat through" a large amount of aluminium over time, by progressively forming amalgam and relinquishing the aluminium as oxide.[13] Aluminium in air is ordinarily protected by a molecule-thin layer of its own oxide, which is not porous to oxygen. Mercury coming into contact with this oxide does no harm. However, if any elemental aluminium is exposed (even by a recent scratch), the mercury may combine with it, starting the process described above, and potentially damaging a large part of the aluminium before it finally ends.[13][14] For this reason, restrictions are placed on the use and handling of mercury in proximity with aluminium. In particular, mercury is not allowed aboard an aircraft under most circumstances because of the risk of it forming an amalgam with exposed aluminium parts in the aircraft.[13]

Mercury weakens a lot of metals and spinning only helps with gyros.
Mercury based Anti-Gravity Technology has to be the biggest dis info
lie by CIA or whoever wished to trash the Tesla flight system.

Lets see the Tesla system is so complicated.
A motor, fuel, battery, AC generator and a coil of wire.
Put inside a metal craft, with no mercury thermometer which would
melt a hole in the craft if broken as it did for high altitude
balloonists.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The mercury system is way off base and such a metal would never get
near a metal ship.
Mercury must be a banned substance.
It caused the death of balloonists causing a drop in pressure.
An extreme failure report that is perhaps lacking in online availability
as perhaps it was a news item at one time.
Anti Gravity is caused by constant electrical pulses to lift up the ship.
Now that we know that electrical force actually works you see how
the rest of science has never come to terms with electricity.
I think the science dictatorship has something to do with not telling
what Tesla did.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Im not exactly sure how everything works in the Tr-3A but I've done quite a bit of research on the craft. The first thing I discovered is that I cant find any other website that mention the Ionization temperature of mercury, and that Ionizations generally occur after the boiling point of an atom. Such in the order of: Superconducting (if possible), freezing/solid, liquid, boiling, ionized/plasma.) Someone doesnt have their story straight. My investigations led me to Type 2 superconducters and perfect diamagnetism. Most of it is explained in this website I found.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

I also found information on that mercury superconducting ceramic. I dont kow if its legit but its my only lead.

www.magnet.fsu.edu...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

That actually has some close similarities to Dr. Ning-Li's concept a while back of using superfluids to create and anti-gravity-like force. It may not have actually been mercury, but when you think about it what does mercury behave most like? A superfluid.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

Hi

So much talking and no ones trys it, dont try to explain what you still dont know how it works because u cant,that exaclty why we never goe no weres or only after under of years after every one sold there old"new" tecnology 1000 of times.

"Vimanas" shearch in google, ancient india used mercury for creating antigravity, it was problably mixed whit something like iron parrticules for it not to freeze and so low temperatures, or in our days u can get mercury to spin inside a compressed liquid nitrogen freezer to make it cold up to desired temperature
Check link below:
www.youtube.com...

So it has been done so i gess whit some experiences some one would be able to make it work.
most important material is the mercury were to get it so we can make some trys.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi
Not to be a jerk, but I want to say this early. When you pick up a paper clip with a magnate, that is defying earths gravity. And I belive they have made a frog float in an electromag generator, but not with 'anti-grav'. It uses the inherent magnitism in your atoms and then repells or attracts as the case may be.

Not entirely correct. Magnetism does not defy gravity as such. Magnetism is an opposing force that 'Fights' gravity - not cancel it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Im sure if it works, it already exists, but you'll never know... Penny for my thoughts? oh alright, join the military and rank up and kiss ass and maybe you'll get a quick glimpse at some things like anti-grav lol

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
dont be fooled by the bs.here is the design that works.patent number 3610971.take this patent and cross it with a caduceus coil.build an iron boiler with tubing.put a small amount of mercury in it.heat the boiler.this system allows for cooling of the caduceus as the mercury is recycled.the mercury turns to plasma.the plasma ionizes the iron.the caduceus has opposing windings.this causes a bv field.it only needs a small amount of power.one horsepower of energy would get the job done.these are facts.also a dead end pipe should be installed going from the top of the boiler straight up with a polished metal ball on top.this pipe is a this end is up apparatus.look at the old caduceus drawings of the medical symbol.it is a distorted drawing of a flying saucer.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wow. Soon we can fly in space. Awesome.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
ehm...sorry to burst your bubble guys, but magnets do not counteract gravity. The magnetic force is just a force, like the force produced by our hand throwing a stone, for example. If we throw a stone up in the air, have we defied gravity? certainly not. gravity is a spacetime distortion, remember? the distortion remains, magnets or no magnets.

If magnets altered gravity, then we should see relativistic effects close to them. But we don't.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I thought that the effect of gravity could not be blocked or cancelled in any way.

The gravitational constants of the planets are still needed in the calculation of the orbit of other objects in the solar system, even when the entire sun is directly between them.

If an object as massive and energized as the sun can not block the transmission of even a measurable fraction of gravity, how is it possible for a lab toy to do so?

Propulsion engine maybe, force multiplier probably, anti-gravity generator...meh.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
every object in space has a static electric field.ionization is the key.two positives repel two negatives repel.look at patent 3095167.the earth is 350000 VOLTS- at the ionosphere and when you go higher to the van allen it is650000volts -.the earth is +.The craft is charged positive by an amount greater than the surrounding atmosphere at that altitude.the amount of charge is relative to the mass.look up millikan oil drop experiment in physics book.as the voltage is increased the craft will go higher.as you get to the point you are lets say between two planets,then you hit equalibrium.you need enough momentum to slide into the other planets static field or use gravity to slingshot around.the iranians admitted this a few months back.yes they too have ufos .thats the real reason for the nuke plant that has tptb pissed.thats why israel will not attack iran.regardless of what you hear.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join