It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can't even stand our own species

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Google "I hate humans." Just try it.

See how many results, blogs, forums and websites you get on humans hating being humans. Humans hating humans in general.

"Humans are a parasitic species, I swear."

"Most people are selfish and only care about money or what they can get out of other people."

"I hate humans too. I totally agree with you. Almost all humans are ignorant. They make me sick too, so your not alone."

"I couldn't agree more. The majority of people in this world...suck. >_>"

"Humans are wretched vermin, who belive anything when it comes to there death, can be decvieve by a fake god and religion, humans have all that animals need and they are more stressed than a mouse in a cat infested area, humans say wretched things like i want to take this class to better myself, or i have enough food for and resources for life but i am wooryied about my laundry being stain from the fabric softinger"

"I agree with most of you because i had enough with humans they sicken me to the core because i love animals and the animals that humans are is inferior because they kill innocent creatures for no reason "

"they are destroying themselves and the planet along with it. They are disgusting in every sense of the word; even my own family exhibits a basic lack of cognitive capabilities and logical thought! It's frustrating. Humans don't need a chance; they need a punch to the face!"

"humans dont need a punch in the face - they need genocide."

Call it being misanthropic. Or Antisocial Personality Disorder. Or abnormal. But here we are, talking about the possibility of extra terrestrial life out there and at the same time we hate our own species.

Humans hating being humans - well, how would aliens react if they see that we can't even stand our own species?

We can't even stand our own species. How would we ever start to cope with an extra terrestrial race?

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Speak for yourself, I love humanity and am thankful I was born human and not some worm or chicken.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

You're right.

A lot of those statements that people made are probably from people who are about 16-23 years old. I'd be surprised if they were much older than that, but hey, anything is possible.

Though I do not agree with the exact thought process behind their statements, they all have valid points. Humans can be pretty lousy.

But, humans can be very awesome as well. It all depends on who it is.

The biggest tragedy, and the one that most people have a hard time dealing with, is the fact that it is so insanely hard to tell the difference between a truly good person and a truly bad person. There are so many fakers (the truly bad people), that society looks more like fake good people and insane bad people. But, I've found that a lot of the people willing to show their "evil" side are actually people who are more compassionate and actually have more "good" tendencies, but are angered over the fakeness of "good society".

I don't think it is right to be flaunting evil, because you're not going to scare anyone into being good... you're just going to create more reason for bad people to be more fake. But, what can ya do. People learn at different rates and different times. I can't expect everyone to be "enlightened" like I am!

Hmm... regardless, it has been my experience that we are in a balanced illusion. Firstly, a lot of people are foolish enough to believe that just because someone is polite, they must be good. Even more people are foolish enough to believe that just because someone is rude, they must be bad. But, here is the reality : There are a few more ill-doers than there are good-doers. Why does it seem like there are SO MANY MORE ill-doers? Because people focus on the negative. People are comfortable when things are good. People rarely are always excited when things are good. Instead, people relax. The good is something to not just relax and enjoy, but also to PROMOTE! But, people are lazy. Selfish. However, when things are bad, people focus on it, and promote it. People attack it, or increase it, or avoid it. People react to negativity. Therefore, more people are inclined to BE BAD. People like attention. And since doing true good usually means no one is going to notice, fewer people are doing this. But, since bad people are so nit-picky (once they've fully developed), they usually catch the good person in their invisible good act. And they either transform for a time, or they start taking advantage of that good person. I could keep going...

If y'all care enough, you'll see the point. Start acknowledging the positive aspects of your own positive life. Thank God if you do that. Be thankful in your mind if you don't want to thank God for what He's given us. Atleast have a thankful appreciation for the good and don't be so relaxed as if it is nothing.

The real conspiracy here is human selfishness. If you go out of your way once in a while, you'll realize that it doesn't kill you. If you see that you can fix something and you imagine to yourself, "But, they are too stupid or selfish to notice that I did anything." Do it anyway. It won't kill you. You probably won't be rewarded. Do - It - Anyway. It's something to do and you're adding to a culture that is in dire need of someone to care.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yup...humans rule...they got some issues (usually when they are kids trying to fit in or adjust to being alive) but they are awesome things in an awesome universe.

Yeah google pops up a lot of things under "hate"...try searching "sex" and then "violence" (never mind the D word, not proper)....whooooboy, people LOVE the bad things in life!

Eh...but guess what...thats just kids, wackos and zombies. Nothing more. They will gain some respect for each other when they learn to respect themselves.

Or they will just remain mean...Like TV wants them to.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of...

Are you Agent Smith?

[edit on 11/19/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
Are you Agent Smith?

Dammit! You blew my cover, x2Strongx.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How can anyone hate an entire species?

Not all communities are unsustainable, not all of them harm the environment, not all of them are greedy or destructive or deplete resources for a needlessly growing population.

I don't hate -all- humans. I just hate the ones that don't think about the consequences of their actions.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
People who generalize and put people into unfair categories are what angers me the most. Yes thats you OP.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Humans are beautiful, with love in their hearts, and are beloved. Anything that they do, thus far in my life, from my observations, and, in the reports I handed in during my "experiences" is that they are abused, lied to, mistreated, poisoned, murdered, and driven to the brink of sanity by sexual abuse, many abuse, exreme poverty and massive wars, all orchestrated and done to humans by ugly, heartless evil group of alpha draconians ruling through the elite.

So, I can stand our species just fine, they have a lot of potential. Its the lizzard hearted ones I can't stand, not to confuse them with reptiles in general, but the ones that are blacker than black. The royal families are filled with them, the heads of banks, corporations and many of our leaders. They're known as the bloodlines, and they're not human.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I totally see where you are coming from however, you are contributing to the "negative" energy by posting this idea or perception. In my opinion, it is a conscious choice each day to choose to see the good and love and light in each moment/experience (however difficult it may be). As for people who seem to hate People and human beings have just been, in my opinion, dissappointed too many times in life to car to keep hoping so they assume the worse in everyone so that dissapointment no longer stings; they are bitter beings. It is a choice, we all have our "struggles" to overcome, unique to our Soul (IMO). Pray and hope for those who cannot do it themselves, for, IMO, they have it the worst.... victimized to state of Fear of everything and everyone.... through Compassion can we soften and combat the scars and wounds of the bitter and the hopeless...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Google "I hate humans." Just try it.

See how many results, blogs, forums and websites you get on humans hating being humans. Humans hating humans in general.

"Humans are a parasitic species, I swear."

"Most people are selfish and only care about money or what they can get out of other people."

"I hate humans too. I totally agree with you. Almost all humans are ignorant. They make me sick too, so your not alone."

"I couldn't agree more. The majority of people in this world...suck. >_>"

"Humans are wretched vermin, who belive anything when it comes to there death, can be decvieve by a fake god and religion, humans have all that animals need and they are more stressed than a mouse in a cat infested area, humans say wretched things like i want to take this class to better myself, or i have enough food for and resources for life but i am wooryied about my laundry being stain from the fabric softinger"

"I agree with most of you because i had enough with humans they sicken me to the core because i love animals and the animals that humans are is inferior because they kill innocent creatures for no reason "

"they are destroying themselves and the planet along with it. They are disgusting in every sense of the word; even my own family exhibits a basic lack of cognitive capabilities and logical thought! It's frustrating. Humans don't need a chance; they need a punch to the face!"

"humans dont need a punch in the face - they need genocide."

Call it being misanthropic. Or Antisocial Personality Disorder. Or abnormal. But here we are, talking about the possibility of extra terrestrial life out there and at the same time we hate our own species.

Humans hating being humans - well, how would aliens react if they see that we can't even stand our own species?

We can't even stand our own species. How would we ever start to cope with an extra terrestrial race?

Peace,
Mulder

Well, according to another topic of yours, most of us are aliens anyway so why does it matter?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Gosh. No wonder we have war...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
The real conspiracy here is human selfishness. If you go out of your way once in a while, you'll realize that it doesn't kill you. If you see that you can fix something and you imagine to yourself, "But, they are too stupid or selfish to notice that I did anything." Do it anyway. It won't kill you. You probably won't be rewarded. Do - It - Anyway. It's something to do and you're adding to a culture that is in dire need of someone to care.

Right. Even if "you" (generic "you", not you personally) don't get rewarded personally for it, it makes the World that much better.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

hi there dude,i was once told by a friend of my mothers that we all see things in other people that we don`t like about ourselves....then she fired my ass !!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
To be misantrophic, is to hate humans ( for what they have become)
Of course, one seeks another species.. Since our own is totally #ing insane!

*Or one can blame the devil and lizardmen for all the wrongs, humans do..

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Yaxkin]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike3

Gosh. No wonder we have war...

Yes,I did find this fact quite interesting:

Since 1495, no 25-year period has been without war.

I've also read somewhere that, through successive warfare in the last 100 years, we've managed to kill over 100 million of our own kind - not a very impressive statistic.

I'd imagine if there are lots of sufficiently advanced civilisations out there then they would probably collectively regard us as 'homicidal little bald monkeys'.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Well, we can't keep doing it forever, so it needs to change.

If there are more advanced civilizations in the universe, they likely went through the same thing at some point in their history, yet they found out how to change, or had enough will power to make that change... and I think we need to get that too.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The Human race needs a mental enema.

I don't hate our race, on the contrary I feel sorrow on a daily bases. We are screwed up. we can't get along with our neighbors or other countries. YES right now the world is focused on US actions but...

Every country or continent are in one way, shape or form screwed up. OK maybe not Antarctica but you get my drift. IF there are Aliens watching us [I believe there are] It's no wonder they haven't made contact. The planet Earth is dominated by ignorant naked apes who are egomaniacs with inferiority problems.

If we are willing to kill each other and eat other types of life forms on Earth and we are flirting dubiously by their standards with Nuclear energy. Why should they contact us?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Did you notice something in the quotes that you posted? I just did.

It's not as much hate as it is disappointment. Can you really blame them?

top topics

join