It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Cures DB2]: Flu Immunity and Cytokine Prevention

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I know this thread is months old, but I can not not respond. A cytokine storm is not caused by the swine flu. It is caused by toxins in the vaccine. The people who were killed by the spanish influenza of 1919 were killed because they were vaccinated against lots of serious diseases. The fiendish for profit members of the medical community marketed the same immuniations that killed so many soldiers to the population. The swine flu was just flu. The great and deadly "cytokine storm" was something totally different, probably due to toxins in the vaccines. A lot of people just got the diseases that were vaccinated against from the vaccines. That's why the disease was at first described as typhus and diptheria. I tried to imput the Wikipedia, but found that Wikipedia is in bed with the for profit medical community and the concept of vaccination is their very very protected baby.
Don't expect to get the truth out of Wikipedia. Look to Whale.to for information.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Originally posted by m khan
I know this thread is months old, but I can not not respond. A cytokine storm is not caused by the swine flu. It is caused by toxins in the vaccine. The people who were killed by the spanish influenza of 1919 were killed because they were vaccinated against lots of serious diseases. The fiendish for profit members of the medical community marketed the same immuniations that killed so many soldiers to the population. The swine flu was just flu. The great and deadly "cytokine storm" was something totally different, probably due to toxins in the vaccines. A lot of people just got the diseases that were vaccinated against from the vaccines. That's why the disease was at first described as typhus and diptheria. I tried to imput the Wikipedia, but found that Wikipedia is in bed with the for profit medical community and the concept of vaccination is their very very protected baby.
Don't expect to get the truth out of Wikipedia. Look to Whale.to for information.

Nice one m khan. It's great to see another member who isn't under the spell of the medical system's voodoo science. From my studying of Natural Hygiene, I recognise that absolutely everything contained in a vaccine will be seen as toxin by the body and will result in a concerted effort by the body to expel it. The unfortunate soldiers in WWI would have been in sub-optimal health due to the war and the appalling battlefield conditions and injecting them with a vaccine would have been bad enough. It would only have been made worse by the medical treatments that followed. A previous post mentioned giving Hydrogen Peroxide as a treatment? Madness! Why not just drain the body of blood and be done with it like the olden days?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Thank you so much for that link! I'm going to be making a list of these foods, and this is a really good start. Thanks again...peace!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've spent much time reading a lot of this information to prevent and combat the worst case scenario as I have an escape plan, extra food, extra water, supplies, yet the one thing that still baffles me is the virus that we all know is just waiting to escape closed doors to wipe us out. With many posts contradicting themselves on remedies and cures it is very difficult to understand the right treatment. There should be a huge new thread on an actual Tiger attacking cure to efficiently destroy the virus.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Out of all the substances, most listed are IMMUNOSTIMULATORS or antimicrobials.

While I understand your logic that it would make sense to take this immuno stimulators to prevent the flu, the TOPIC OP chose includes the importance of IMMUNOSUPRESSION (of Cytokine storms)... yet you only proposed relatively one or two possible immunosuppresors at most and have they even been evaluated/proven in flu cytokine treatment?

When faced with cytokine storms, we need a reliable immunosuppresant to take.

What will that/those be??

edit on 9-1-2013 by minnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan

And...

Asprin toxicity! Back during the 1918 flu epidemic, victims were given massive doses of asprin. On the order of 6 to 30+ GRAMS a day!

Just one article: foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Adjuvants are for getting STRONGER immuno reaction, hence it`s actually the last thing anyone should get injected to body if want to prevent a cytokine storm and possible death becouse of cytokine storm.

This should be basic stuff that would be teached to every kids in school, but instead, they say go get flu vaccine every year. Stupid huh ? And every other vaccines out there is also a adjuvant product. So after getting all the vaccines they now days want children to have, they are ready primed for stronger immuno system, out from homeostasis , and ready for the possible cytokine storm.

www.doctorschierling.com...

There are herbs and foods that can increase cytokines, many of these you’ve probably heard being used to stimulate your immune system at the first signs of a cold or flu, while it’s still in the head and throat. (11)

Echinacea
Elder
Honey
Ginseng
Chocolate

It is important to note that once it moves to the chest you need to stop using these and start using things that reduce cytokines.

Turmeric
Garlic
Grape Leaf (for the Resveratrol)
St. John’s Wort
Ginger
Milk Thistle
Skullcap
Quercetin

www.debbieschulte.com...

I would add my guess, that blood/lymphatic purification also plays a role with cytokine storm. product called enterosgel is one example and has some effect for reducing cytokines. Other is proteolytic enzymes aka systemic enzymes .CBD oil also lowers cytokines .

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
For all those herbs, there's something that works better, and that's milk kefir, made with cows milk. I'm sorry vegans, principles don't save lives.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.hindawi.com...

The other thing I've relied on for years and has never let me down is Epsom salts. For this I've been nebulizing epsom salts, and the effect is substantial. I'll not say more than that or it'll sound like I'm hyping it, so read this and then get some, and a small portable nebulizer (about £20-£30 online)

www.dovepress.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Scarcer
If you're defending against cytokines, think pathways.
A couple effective treatments would be rocaglimides and jak inhibitors.
Rocaglimides block the EIF4A helicase, which will prevent RNA transcription. Jak inhibitors work upstream and inhibit phosphorylation of the STAT cascade. Unfortunately, 7.5Ghz waves have been shown to phosphorylate the MEK/ERK pathway.
royalsocietypublishing.org...
Phosphorylated ERK2 is the prime suspect in STAT3 activation, which can lead to a variety of issues when aberrantly activated. These include neurological degeneration, Parkinson's, and Alzheimers (ERK2 is very dense in the brain). Aluminum and EF radiation are the primary reasons we see so many neurological disorders today.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on 11/20/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join