It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NASA to make an Announcement (More Exiting than "Just Water" on the Moon)

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just watched this video, and this guy seems like he is ready to spill the beans! In the coming months they are gonna release something exciting, "A WHOLE LOT MORE EXITINING STUFF THAN JUST WATER" found on the surface of the moon. Could this be the greatest announcement we have all been waiting for? A mild disclosure sort to say, of microbial life perhaps?


Who knows, I would not doubt anything now a days. It seems like the Government is letting us in the loop one step at a time. It is like we are strategically being fed bits of information here and there, I guess it is to minimize the SHOCK on the public.


See MSN Video Here





[edit on 19-11-2009 by The Coward]




posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Instead of wild speculation based on a 1 minute clip, why don't we just wait and see what happens?

I'm sure that won't be a popular sentiment or idea here on ATS, but it is the only sensible course of action.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Capt. Charisma
Instead of wild speculation based on a 1 minute clip, why don't we just wait and see what happens?

I'm sure that won't be a popular sentiment or idea here on ATS, but it is the only sensible course of action.


Errrr, ATS is for people to share ideas and talk about them. If you don't like it, take a hike, SCRAM! It's is that simple, really!



[edit on 19-11-2009 by The Coward]



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've come to learn that what is usually considered "really exciting stuff" to NASA, is a major snooze-fest for most of the public.

I hope it's something most of us would consider wildly cool, but I'm expecting something more along the lines of "Yeah, not only is there WATER, but MINERAL X and GAS Y, which could be processed into yadda yadda, which gets us one step closer to sustainable exploration, etc. etc.....

Eyebrow raisingly, perhaps, but not shorts crappingly exciting.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
I've come to learn that what is usually considered "really exciting stuff" to NASA, is a major snooze-fest for most of the public.

I hope it's something most of us would consider wildly cool, but I'm expecting something more along the lines of "Yeah, not only is there WATER, but MINERAL X and GAS Y, which could be processed into yadda yadda, which gets us one step closer to sustainable exploration, etc. etc.....

Eyebrow raisingly, perhaps, but not crappingly exciting.
But it's so much more fun to speculate that NASA will be informing us of a pleiadian underground colony that creates platinum as waste and farts Helium-3!

I mean after all, that is what ATS is for, right? According to the threadstarter if you don't agree you should leave this website and never return.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack
 


Hey, you never know? Who in this thread would have ever have imagined NASA claiming Water on the moon?

The only person who eve claimed there was water on the moon came from a good old friend named JOHN LEAR. And everyone laughed at him. He been saying this for years.

I say one can never tell in today's world.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   


but I'm expecting something more along the lines of "Yeah, not only is there WATER, but MINERAL X and GAS Y, which could be processed into yadda yadda, which gets us one step closer to sustainable exploration, etc. etc.....


Oh yeah. Good Ol Nasa and 'We're one step closer'.
How is it space exploration went from giant leaps and amazing accomplishments to a game of red light green light?

Exciting to me is "We're building the crap and we're GOING (insert fave space place here). I'm so sick of whiny nerds going nutso over 'gas x, gas y, liquid z'- with little else in the mix- if not nothing at ALL.

Waste. of. Money.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
The only person who eve claimed there was water on the moon came from a good old friend named JOHN LEAR. And everyone laughed at him. He been saying this for years.

I say one can never tell in today's world.


I think you'll find that lots spoke of water on the moon. Just go back to william cooper, who had a far more sensible intuitive side to him.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capt. Charisma
Instead of wild speculation based on a 1 minute clip, why don't we just wait and see what happens?

I'm sure that won't be a popular sentiment or idea here on ATS, but it is the only sensible course of action.


I am confused as to the point of this post. ATS is for posting information and yes wildly speculating on it till we figure it out or the information comes to pass.

your post simply points out that you are a troll.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Capt. Charisma
 


You are in a CONSPIRACY FORUM! Take a hike wont ya! If you are really interested in SPACE and true SCIENCE, you should really consider SPACE.COM forums. Yes, there, the super intelligent masters of the world talk about "REAL SCIENCE". If you don't like what you read, then just SCRAM!



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm thinking that within the next little while, NASA will announce the discovery of extraterrestrial life. Not an announcement like pleiadians farting helium-3, but one more along the lines of "trace gasses detected on Europa indicate presence of microscopic life". Something similar like that along those lines. Either way, it would be a step forward; not a big one, but at least its a step.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I also reckon that NASA will soon release something about microbal life forms found off planet. It's part of the drip drip drip of disclosure IMO. Cushion the blow slightly, letting us all know that life can form anywhere it can, and does. Maybe that'll make it more palletable to those who are going to have a culture shock if we get full disclosure. Personally, I don't think we need any of that, and it's a little insulting to think that we can't handle it.

We live in interesting times! (hopefully)



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capt. Charisma
~snip~
But it's so much more fun to speculate that NASA will be informing us of a pleiadian underground colony that creates platinum as waste and farts Helium-3!
~snip~


Oh Definitely! That's why I'm here! The wild speculation is entertaining as all get out!



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So, I was just watching that video....did anyone else notice that the bald guy sitting on the right is reptilian? Lol....I swear, you can see him flick his forked reptile tongue!

On topic: I doubt if disclosure will ever come from NASA....if it ever comes, it will be from some other source....just my 2 cents....

Annie



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward
 


Right on.

Not really living up to your name with this post are you!



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Hey, you never know? Who in this thread would have ever have imagined NASA claiming Water on the moon?

The only person who eve claimed there was water on the moon came from a good old friend named JOHN LEAR. And everyone laughed at him. He been saying this for years.


Well, NASA has been saying it since at least the Clementine mission in the 1990s. Well, not explicitly that there is water on the moon, but they were saying evidence from Clementine and subsequent missions should evidence for it.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieNakki
So, I was just watching that video....did anyone else notice that the bald guy sitting on the right is reptilian? Lol....I swear, you can see him flick his forked reptile tongue!

On topic: I doubt if disclosure will ever come from NASA....if it ever comes, it will be from some other source....just my 2 cents....

Annie


Honestly, your comment is soooo freaking trolly, that it ain't even funny. This is why in my view, ATS has crumbled and become 1/2 of what it used to be. So many comedian wannabes just makes the site unbearable to read. Ok, so if you don't agree that NASA won't say anything about "MICROBIAL LIFE", Yes, that is what I am implying here, not REPTILIANS, OR NORDICS, OR FATRS BY NORDICS, etc, etc. Then go ahead and say what you think. But guys, the jokes have become old. I know most of whom are doing the corny jokes are newbie's, but geez, really? Can't we be a little bit mature even while speculating about anything?

So you laugh, and make jokes at my thread because you say that I am speculating. Ok, but in reality you are speculating yourselves. You have absolutely no idea what they might bring up. So if there is any speculation, that is good, on both parts. No need for the CORNY JOKES, or troll attitude!





[edit on 19-11-2009 by The Coward]



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Yup, you said it yourself. They been implying it, NOT claiming it. On the other hand JOHN LEAR of all people said there was water on the moon end of story. And there you have it, WATER on the moon. lol...



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Yup, you said it yourself. They been implying it, NOT claiming it. On the other hand JOHN LEAR of all people said there was water on the moon end of story. And there you have it, WATER on the moon. lol...


They weren't implying, they were saying the evidence says there may be. Lear wasn't saying anything extraordinary, because many suspected it. In fact, they would have been surprised if water wasn't found on the Moon.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If the release of information happens anything like the release of the information regarding the water then we will probably have inferred it, heard it from India, got another notification of the release of information from NASA, then a week or two after we already all know what it is, NASA will hold a press conference.

The discovery of water on the Moon could've been a big story but NASA really dropped the ball when it came to releasing the information.

And John Lear wasn't the only one claiming there was water on the Moon. Radar returns suggested the presence of particulate ice mixed into the dust in certain areas of crater walls, which is what it was.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join